• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Fiorina Temporarily Drops out of the Cruz Campaign

That 19 second video only showed her introducing the Cruz family.

Was there something juicier?

Notice Ted completely ignore Fiorina's sudden disappearance. What a guy! :shock:

She took dropping out of the race a little too literally for my liking :roll:

Keep your eyes on Fiorina till the end of the clip.

Fiorina is a horrible human being. I actually know the woman; my husband worked for her. There is absolutely nothing she won't do to garner power and/or money. OMG, I cannot believe she is being taken seriously by ANYONE who knows what a fraudulent, corporate bankrupting history she actually has.

I am laughing my butt off Keep Cruz around has provides so much material.:lamo:lamo:lamo

Fiorina is a horrible human being. I actually know the woman; my husband worked for her. There is absolutely nothing she won't do to garner power and/or money. OMG, I cannot believe she is being taken seriously by ANYONE who knows what a fraudulent, corporate bankrupting history she actually has.

If it makes you feel any better, there's only 4 or 5 people who take her seriously, globally. Depending on how this affects Cruz's opinion, that number could be dropping to 3.

1. As a VP.

2. The options are Trump and Hillary. If we want to start talking about a fraudulent, corporate bankrupting history in search of money and power.....

A woman watching another woman fall down thinks it' good for a laugh?

If she fell ...why didn't anyone offer to help her up?
I thought she ducked out of the view of the camera.
Go figure.

Someone did help her up. Rushed over to her right away.

I didn't see that , I did see a man walk across the area where I thought she had ducked.

I didn't see that , I did see a man walk across the area where I thought she had ducked.

Yeah, and Cruz's wife is standing right behind Fiorina and after she 'disappears' Cruz's wife does nothing but look down, then smile and wave.

If she fell. I am sorry about that.

The video looked like she realized she way blocking the view and in the way of the camera and ducked of view.
That's why I laughed when I saw it.
It did look kinda like a quick intentional disappearance.

It could have been a normal reaction. From what I read upon seeing Cruz everyone quickly tries to hide.

Back
Top Bottom