• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Finland is ready to fight Moscow in case of attack "Finland has been preparing for a Moscow attack for decades and will offer fierce resistance if

Litwin

Banned
DP Veteran
Reaction score
Political Leaning
Centrist
Finland is ready to fight Moscow in case of attack "Finland has been preparing for a Moscow attack for decades and will offer fierce resistance if it happens," said Armed Forces Commander-in-Chief Timo Kivinen
“I did what I was told to do, as well as I could. There would be no Finland unless everyone else had done the same” – Simo Häyhä

THIS is how to respond to Moscow threats. With a firm response. Finland knows how to handle Putin and his regime better than most

Is your country ready to fight the Muscovites ?

Sabre rattling is the last thing Finland should be doing.
" THIS is how to respond to Moscow threats. With a firm response. Finland knows how to handle Putin and his regime better than most!"

" THIS is how to respond to Moscow threats. With a firm response. Finland knows how to handle Putin and his regime better than most!"
We all see where Zelensky’s “firm response” jabberwoky over Crimea got him.

Finland is ready to fight Moscow in case of attack "Finland has been preparing for a Moscow attack for decades and will offer fierce resistance if it happens," said Armed Forces Commander-in-Chief Timo Kivinen
“I did what I was told to do, as well as I could. There would be no Finland unless everyone else had done the same” – Simo Häyhä

THIS is how to respond to Moscow threats. With a firm response. Finland knows how to handle Putin and his regime better than most

America is NOT ready to wage your war of aggression bud.

RT.ru PROPAGANDA

THE REALITY :

YES, I KNOW YOU HATE IT, SO WHAT ? GET OVER IT

Gee, as I pointed out before so did South Vietnam and Afghanistan....until they didn’t. If you think America is going to support an invasion of Russia to steal territory you are living in a fairy tale world.

Sabre rattling is the last thing Finland should be doing.
Making clear it would fight to defend itself is the FIRST thing Finland should be doing. Only a pro-Russian stooge would call that "sabre rattling".

So they arent fighting Stalingrad, Petrograd, nizny novgorod, etc? Just moscow? Who knew!

why ´d we do it ? we ´ll crash moscovy like we crashed your ussr

any comment on this ?

No, you’d get millions of people killed and your countries destroyed.....which is yet ANOTHER reason why the US wouldn’t back you.

Are you under the impression people in America don’t have sheepherds? Because they very much do.

you’d get millions of people killed and your countries destroyed
no , edit for you: you’d get millions of people saved and your countries saved from primitive mongol barbarity

Considering muscovy doesnt exist anymore, theres nothing to fight.

no , edit for you: you’d get millions of people saved and your countries saved from primitive mongol barbarity

Wrong, because your little plan would spark a nuclear war.

But hey, way to double down on the racism.

have you lived in a cave last 60 years ?
I know you apparently have. Considering you think Muscovy is still a thing.

Russians also defeated the mongols several hundreds of years ago. History fail

Considering Litwin thinks the mongolian horde is still a thing, any city in russia no matter how old is valid.

Back
Top Bottom