• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Finland’s defense minister: We’re preparing to thwart any potential military threat. is Finland saved from Moscow´s imperialism?

You squealed about “door prizes”. It was far more than that. It was 30 percent of Finland‘s economy down the drain, plus billions in today‘s money.

Stalin forced the Finns to give him everything he wanted. He wanted control over the land he’d gained, money and bases. He got all three.

It burning your asshole to have to face the facts doesn’t change them

I suspect I'll see this post yet again although I've seen this post numerous times already.

This is fact despite your already stripping the treads off your tires by spinning your wheels continuously for dayze and nights on end.

While forever hollering and pointing the finger at someone else for your own self inflicted predicament.

Poor Tangmo... You just hate getting Tangmohistory trumped by real history.

Scuttle off to your own and personal Cadet thread where the big bad veterans won't virtually beat you up.

Your Tangmoseizures are incurable but I knew that from long ago, beginning with their onset in 2014 and occurring continuously since. They are distinctive of course given they consist exclusively of denunciations, denials, depravation, among other rantings and ragings only.

I've posted numerous times to the cadet thread about cadets in Russia so lemme see if I can find anything about cadets in Finland which I've never done, or even thought about specifically. I don't recall ever seeing any videos about cadets in Finland or having noticed any incidentally either.

So you keep checking in over there cause I'll post something if I might find any thx.

I've received several favorable reactions btw from ROTC commissioned former officers for bringing considerable attention to college ROTC programs throughout the cadet thread -- there are after all 276 of 'em in all of the states and territories. And for my pointing out that ROTC has become the single largest officer commissioning source across the armed forces.

So do keep in touch, okay?

Finland has the total population of one US city. Let's be realistic.

Your Tangmoseizures are incurable but I knew that from long ago, beginning with their onset in 2014 and occurring continuously since. They are distinctive of course given they consist exclusively of denunciations, denials, depravation, among other rantings and ragings only.

I've posted numerous times to the cadet thread about cadets in Russia so lemme see if I can find anything about cadets in Finland which I've never done, or even thought about specifically. I don't recall ever seeing any videos about cadets in Finland or having noticed any incidentally either.

So you keep checking in over there cause I'll post something if I might find any thx.

I've received several favorable reactions btw from ROTC commissioned former officers for bringing considerable attention to college ROTC programs throughout the cadet thread -- there are after all 276 of 'em in all of the states and territories. And for my pointing out that ROTC has become the single largest officer commissioning source across the armed forces.

So do keep in touch, okay?

No

One

Cares.....

In 1939 the population of Finland was 3 700 000.

Population of the USSR in 1939 was 168 500 000.

List of countries by population in 1939 - Wikipedia

During World War II, Finland was anomalous: It was the only European country bordering the Soviet Union in 1939 which was still unoccupied by 1945. It was a country which sided with Germany, but in which native Jews and almost all refugees were safe from persecution.[33] It was in fact the only democracy in mainland Europe that remained so despite being an involved party in the war.

In subsequent years the position of Finland was unique in the Cold War. The country was heavily influenced by the Soviet Union, but was the only country on the Soviet pre-World War II border to retain democracy and a market economy. Finland entered into the Agreement of Friendship, Cooperation, and Mutual Assistance (YYA Treaty) with the Soviet Union in which the Soviet Union agreed to the neutral status of Finland.

Finland during World War II - Wikipedia

The intense and fierce pro Russia fanaticism and crowing over Soviet Russian gains against Finland during WW II is both bizarre and incomprehensible. The Russophile extreme hostility toward anything or anyone who has less than absolute praise of Soviet Russia vis a vis Finland suggests an unfortunate emotional instability.

Finland needed to fight the Soviet Russians who were allied with the USA, UK, Free French so it joined with Germany fighting the Russians before Finland realigned itself with the Allies. In the Winter War, the Continuation War and in the Lapland War Finnish forces fought well and they did so with the full support of the Finnish people.

Stalin respected this when hosting a surprised Finnish delegation in 1948 he said...

Red61e13781b2448731c34f679296f991

No

One

Cares.....

You initiated and inserted the matter of cadets by referencing my cadet thread that's now in its 3d continuous year with 36 000+ hits.

Cadets however are not included in the OP so I connected the two.

So as I'd said, keep in touch cause you do me more good than you could ever be capable to imagine or that I alone could struggle to try to do for myself.

In 1939 the population of Finland was 3 700 000.

Population of the USSR in 1939 was 168 500 000.

List of countries by population in 1939 - Wikipedia

During World War II, Finland was anomalous: It was the only European country bordering the Soviet Union in 1939 which was still unoccupied by 1945. It was a country which sided with Germany, but in which native Jews and almost all refugees were safe from persecution.[33] It was in fact the only democracy in mainland Europe that remained so despite being an involved party in the war.

In subsequent years the position of Finland was unique in the Cold War. The country was heavily influenced by the Soviet Union, but was the only country on the Soviet pre-World War II border to retain democracy and a market economy. Finland entered into the Agreement of Friendship, Cooperation, and Mutual Assistance (YYA Treaty) with the Soviet Union in which the Soviet Union agreed to the neutral status of Finland.

Finland during World War II - Wikipedia

The intense and fierce pro Russia fanaticism and crowing over Soviet Russian gains against Finland during WW II is both bizarre and incomprehensible. The Russophile extreme hostility toward anything or anyone who has less than absolute praise of Soviet Russia vis a vis Finland suggests an unfortunate emotional instability.

Finland needed to fight the Soviet Russians who were allied with the USA, UK, Free French so it joined with Germany fighting the Russians before Finland realigned itself with the Allies. In the Winter War, the Continuation War and in the Lapland War Finnish forces fought well and they did so with the full support of the Finnish people.

Stalin respected this when hosting a surprised Finnish delegation in 1948 he said...

The recognition of what happened between the USSR and Finland has nothing to do with being a Russophile and everything to do with truth. The hostility is towards lies and misrepresentations as it should be.

Finland didn't "realign". It surrendered. To the USSR. Hence the Moscow Armistice. The signatories were USSR and Finland. Not the allies. And it was the Moscow Armistice that forced Finland to fight the Germans in the Lapland war.

You initiated and inserted the matter of cadets by referencing my cadet thread that's now in its 3d continuous year with 36 000+ hits.

Cadets however are not included in the OP so I connected the two.

So as I'd said, keep in touch cause you do me more good than you could ever be capable to imagine or that I alone could struggle to try to do for myself.

How many real veterans have "liked" your Cadet threads?

10?

5?

1?

Out of how many posts? 450+?

The recognition of what happened between the USSR and Finland has nothing to do with being a Russophile and everything to do with truth. The hostility is towards lies and misrepresentations as it should be.

Finland didn't "realign". It surrendered. To the USSR. Hence the Moscow Armistice. The signatories were USSR and Finland. Not the allies. And it was the Moscow Armistice that forced Finland to fight the Germans in the Lapland war.

How many real veterans have "liked" your Cadet threads?

10?

5?

1?

Out of how many posts? 450+?

The cadet thread now in its 3d year continuously has 36 000+ hits which speaks for itself.

Similar but in opposite ways in which you speak for yourself.

You're the only guy btw who consistently shows his butt hurt around to everyone in the room, and not only about the cadet thread that itself drives you up the wall too.

So do continue to keep in touch thx.

The cadet thread now in its 3d year continuously has 36 000+ hits which speaks for itself.

Similar but in opposite ways in which you speak for yourself.

You're the only guy btw who consistently shows his butt hurt around to everyone in the room, and not only about the cadet thread that itself drives you up the wall too.

So do continue to keep in touch thx.

How many likes?

I suspect I'll see this post yet again although I've seen this post numerous times already.

This is fact despite your already stripping the treads off your tires by spinning your wheels continuously for dayze and nights on end.

While forever hollering and pointing the finger at someone else for your own self inflicted predicament.

In other words, you can‘t change the facts, but you are simply too dishonest to admit that your squealing about Finland losing a region which contributed 30 percent of its economy was far more than a “door prize”.

As I figured.

In other words, you can‘t change the facts, but you are simply too dishonest to admit that your squealing about Finland losing a region which contributed 30 percent of its economy was far more than a “door prize”.

As I figured.

Keep in touch thx.

Since your demands are endless I want to see 'em all.

Come to think of it I've seen 'em all.

Actually it's always the same one.

[

Keep in touch thx.

Since your demands are endless I want to see 'em all.

Come to think of it I've seen 'em all.

Actually it's always the same one.

As I figured.

I'll take that as none...

Same as you Fledermaus I'm not trying to be liked.

I'll take it cheerfully but it's not my motivation cause there are always people who dislike another person.

However and unlike you Fledermaus I'm not trying to be disliked either.

Your 20 years in The Crotch being disliked has carried over to being a civilian who is an irrelevant distraction. And this is unlike in The Crotch where the pfc had to heed your every grunt because no here needs to give you any serious mind whatsoever. Nor should they.

Indeed, the more you crank it out the more you remove yourself from relevance -- normality.

I know you won't disappoint either cause you haven't yet nor will you ever disappoint.

Same as you Fledermaus I'm not trying to be liked.

I'll take it cheerfully but it's not my motivation cause there are always people who dislike another person.

However and unlike you Fledermaus I'm not trying to be disliked either.

Your 20 years in The Crotch being disliked has carried over to being a civilian who is an irrelevant distraction. And this is unlike in The Crotch where the pfc had to heed your every grunt because no here needs to give you any serious mind whatsoever. Nor should they.

Indeed, the more you crank it out the more you remove yourself from relevance -- normality.

I know you won't disappoint either cause you haven't yet nor will you ever disappoint.

Not even one?

That MUST hurt.

All Finland needs to do is it's fair share. Finland doesn't have to take on Russia alone. If all of the European NATO countries just did their part, they would have enough firepower and manpower to stop any Russian aggression. The problem is, most of NATO is a military joke. Didn't it come out last year that Germany had four airplanes that were airworthy in their entire air force?

They have a better COVID-19 response though.

Finland has the total population of one US city. Let's be realistic.
its good, to be realistic
"Finland instructs nearly a million military reservists - BBC News

Finland has sent letters to nearly a million reservists to collect their contact details and remind them of their duties in case of combat, a defence ministry spokesman said.
The letter tells reservists which regiment or unit to join in the event of war, he told the BBC.
He insisted that the correspondence was not related to Russia's annexation of Crimea or recent fighting in Ukraine.

However, neutral Finland has increased co-operation with Nato this year.

"
vs.

282A29E400000578-3062612-image-a-12_1430402465735.jpg

They have a better COVID-19 response though.
Information society and competitiveness

Finland is the second best in the world in using information and communication technologies to boost competitiveness and well-being.
World Economic Forum (WEF), Global Information Technology Report 2016: Networked Readiness Index

Satisfaction and trust

Finland is the happiest country in the world.
Sustainable Development Solutions Network, World Happiness Report 2018

Society

Finland is the most stable country in the world.
The Fund for Peace, Fragile States Index 2018You are moving to another service.

Finland is the freest country in the world together with Sweden and Norway.
Freedom House, Freedom in the World 2018

Education and human capital

Finland has the most human capital in the world.
The Lancet, Measuring human capital: a systematic analysis of 195 countries and territories, 1990–2016

vs.

1560011756134.jpg

Not even one?

That MUST hurt.

36 000+ hits to the cadet thread in its third consecutive year.

How you are missing this is revealing about your vast space upstairs. The room full of junk and cobwebs up there.

And your lifer wrench cranker's career. Determined to get a square peg into a round hole.

Which brings us full circle to the present.

36 000+ hits to the cadet thread in its third consecutive year.

How you are missing this is revealing about your vast space upstairs. The room full of junk and cobwebs up there.

And your lifer wrench cranker's career. Determined to get a square peg into a round hole.

Which brings us full circle to the present.

36,000+ hits and not one real veteran like?

Wow...

Then again you are the only one bumping the thread for the last... What is it? 6 months? A year? How many responses have you had since I left you alone in your tiny sandbox of wannabe Army Men?

Back
Top Bottom