• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Finished chemo and radiation

Finished about a month ago. Six chemo treatments. 21 days rest. Then finished with a final six. Not so bad except for hair loss. Oh, well. Hopefully I'll have time to grow it back.

Six weeks of radiation. Although the radiologist foresaw many uncomfortable side effects with swallowing, I had none thanks to his expert plan of treatment.

I'm blessed.

I decided not to have the surgery. I don't regret it. I feel great. And even with the chemo and radiation, I've had a blast. Dinners and lunches with friends and family...getting all my affairs in order...nothing really slowed me down at all.

Six months after diagnosis and still no symptoms.

Blessed indeed.

Glad to hear you are doing better!

Hope things continue well for you. Keep getting better!

Wonderful news, all things considered, and so glad to hear from you and to hear that things are progressing on the positive side. Especially glad to see that you've taken the opportunity to circulate rather than isolate. As I've said before, I believe the mind is an extremely powerful tool in fighting illness and your positive outlook and attitude/spirit will go a long way to winning the battle.

Thanks for the update and God bless - John

All of the best thoughts are with you young lady. You are one tough cookie.

You're the best, Mags.

All the best Maggie! Here's a toast to you!

It's so nice to hear you're doing okay, Maggie. Bless you. :)

Great news Maggie! Stay positive and never look back.

I admire your strength, composure, and dignity.

You're a special lady!

As someone who doubts they could do as well as you've done, with humble humility I wish you the best.

Finally ventured into the blog section and saw this.

Great news!

My wife is a cancer survivor also.

Back
Top Bottom