• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Finding Hunter

nitroexpress

DP Veteran
Reaction score
Political Leaning
Undisclosed
Doesn't it seem more than a bit strange that Joe Biden is doing a good imitation of an ostrich with head in the sand? Why is Joe avoiding what reasonable citizens want to know? What qualifications does Hunter have that allowed him to pull 1.5 billion from the Chinese government when no one else could? What are the qualifications that he had in order to be hired to Burisma's board? Why is it that the media hasn't tracked Hunter down and at least tried to get some answers? Concerned citizens want to know.

ostrich.JPG

It's critically important that all Trump supporters throw as much mud against the wall as humanly possible. It's a lesson that Donald Trump learned from mafia lawyers.

It's critically important that all Trump supporters throw as much mud against the wall as humanly possible. It's a lesson that Donald Trump learned from mafia lawyers.

No, it means Democrats didn't learn from nominating Hilary Clinton - instantly defending her against anything and everything no matter what.

No, it means Democrats didn't learn from nominating Hilary Clinton - instantly defending her against anything and everything no matter what.

Always heading back to that Fox News and Rush Limbaugh safe place. Hillary Clinton.

While simultaneously throwing any mud against the wall that they can find. If nothing else republicans are predictable.

Question is, why is Hunter hiding? Doesn't Joe want to clear the air? All Biden offers is a pathetic "I'm not going to go away". The truth will come out, but Biden is clearly not proactive.

Waldo.JPG

Question is, why is Hunter hiding? Doesn't Joe want to clear the air? All Biden offers is a pathetic "I'm not going to go away". The truth will come out, but Biden is clearly not proactive.

View attachment 67265603

What is it in the air that needs clearing?

What I'd really like to know is what truth hasn't come out? Give us the specifics with links to credible sources.

You sure make a lot of requests for a stranger.

Here's help for you.

Let Me Google That

You just got here and you're calling people strangers. I'm not interested in Google. I am interested in what YOU have read and heard. Don't be shy. Man up and give us your sources if you have any.

You just got here and you're calling people strangers. I'm not interested in Google. I am interested in what YOU have read and heard. Don't be shy. Man up and give us your sources if you have any.

Oh wow! Bow down to the King of tenure. Is that what you want? You do realise that DP is not the only forum on the planet, right? This isn't my first rodeo and no I won't do your homework. See it all the time. Lefties playbook in action.

tissue.JPG

Doesn't it seem more than a bit strange that Joe Biden is doing a good imitation of an ostrich with head in the sand? Why is Joe avoiding what reasonable citizens want to know? What qualifications does Hunter have that allowed him to pull 1.5 billion from the Chinese government when no one else could? What are the qualifications that he had in order to be hired to Burisma's board? Why is it that the media hasn't tracked Hunter down and at least tried to get some answers? Concerned citizens want to know.

View attachment 67265561

They are too busy shredding, Bleachbiting, hammering on cell phones, and scanning social media for incriminating evidence, on expectation of Agent Durham and AG Bill Barr’s report.

Its going to get ugly for the elite democrat pretty people.

Regarding Biden-Gate, the DoJ doesn’t discuss (or leak, dammit) on going investigations.

Last edited:
Oh wow! Bow down to the King of tenure. Is that what you want? You do realise that DP is not the only forum on the planet, right? This isn't my first rodeo and no I won't do your homework. See it all the time. Lefties playbook in action.

View attachment 67265634

You make statements as if they are factual. Some people here will call you on it as I did. If you expect me or anyone else on DP who is not a Trump enabler to see the merits of your argument then you should expect to be asked back up your statement with facts and credible sources. I don't care what other boards you have visited. Why should anyone accept your argument if you can't defend it?

I'm still waiting for your sources.

You make statements as if they are factual. Some people here will call you on it as I did. If you expect me or anyone else on DP who is not a Trump enabler to see the merits of your argument then you should expect to be asked back up your statement with facts and credible sources. I don't care what other boards you have visited. Why should anyone accept your argument if you can't defend it?

I'm still waiting for your sources.

Your request is being taken under advisement. But I must warn you that your masquerading as an Independent will not be viewed favorably. Btw, has a Lefty ever conceded a source as being valid? And why are Lefties so adverse to posting their documentation?

Adenium - your gotcha request was really childish considering your Master status. You ask for the obvious. Almost seems a Maddow thing. Seems there's a connection.

Last edited:

View attachment 67265561

Dude, have you never heard of google? You could have just goggled instead of making this silly thread.

Hunter Biden Admitted to Having Arkansas Child: Lawsuit | PEOPLE.com

EDIT: Hunter is silent because he has been dealing with a paternity suit.

Dude, have you never heard of google? You could have just goggled instead of making this silly thread.

Hunter Biden Admitted to Having Arkansas Child: Lawsuit | PEOPLE.com

EDIT: Hunter is silent because he has been dealing with a paternity suit.

Hunter Biden gave an indepth interview in July with the New Yorker...but no one seems to have read it or even knew about it. So much for the MSM favoring Biden.

The more I learn about Hunter Biden the more I think he is a liability to his father's campaign...unfortunately.

In a candid profile published by The New Yorker in July, Hunter addressed his relationship with Hallie, his nearly overnight marriage to Cohen, his sometimes controversial business dealings and his years grappling with substance abuse issues.

He also touched on the paternity suit against him in Arkansas, telling The New Yorker he never had sex with Roberts.

Back
Top Bottom