• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Finally : "UK must be ready for war with Moscow , says armed forces chief" God save the Queen !

Litwin

Banned
DP Veteran
Reaction score
Political Leaning
Centrist
Finally : "UK must be ready for war with Muscovite empire , says armed forces chief" God save the Queen !

"The outgoing head of the UK’s armed forces has said the military will have to be ready for war with Moscow after recent tensions in eastern Europe, but he does not believe Vladimir Putin really wants “hot war” with the west. Nick Carter says Moscow has become bigger threat in eastern Europe, but he doesn’t think it wants ‘hot war’."

Moscow Occidentalism: Gayropa and Moscow's Traditional ...

https://ecpr.eu › Events › Event › PaperDetails

This phenomenon was particularly visible in the anti-European propaganda deployed against Ukraine's movement towards the European Union. Moscow propaganda ...

Nick Carter knows the drill, terrible news for the barbarians "Gayropa" dont buy Muscovite bluffs anymore ...

With all due respect (really!), the United Kingdom in 2021 would be no match for Russia.

The Brits (bless their little hearts) should stop the tough-guy talk.

(In fact, some people are terrified that in the not-too-distant future, the United States will not be a match for China, either.)

With all due respect (really!), the United Kingdom in 2021 would be no match for Russia.

(In fact, some people are terrified that in the not-too-distant future, the United States will not be a match for China, either.)
you are wrong, Hanstan and Muscovy are 2 paper - tigers , "With cost of “black gold” at 15-23 dollars per barrel, the USSR economy collapsed, and the sovok itself collapsed, and the "golden" horde ("russia") budget can only be fulfilled only with oil price at $ 42.4 and higher"
the leading Geo- Strategist R Koplan:

you are wrong, Hanstan and Muscovy are 2 paper - tigers ,

That rank in the top five military nations... With nukes as well.

Oh, and where are Hanstan and Muscovy on a NATO or UN map?

"With cost of “black gold” at 15-23 dollars per barrel, the USSR economy collapsed, and the sovok itself collapsed, and the "golden" horde ("russia") budget can only be fulfilled only with oil price at $ 42.4 and higher"
the leading Geo- Strategist R Koplan:

The RUSSIANS destroyed the Golden Horde.

OIL PRICE PER BARREL | Markets Insider

https://markets.businessinsider.com › commodities › oil...

NameExpirationPrice%Date
CL DEC2111/19/202181.420.5811/16/2021
MCL DEC2111/19/202181.420.5611/16/2021
CL JAN2212/20/202180.350.6911/16/2021

its clear that UK knows how to deal with the thugs

To be fair, in all out war neither country could inflict much physical damage other other short of lobbing nukes at each other. Not enough expeditionary forces on either side.

The Brits and Russia have usually got fought in other ways. Special forces, intelligence/data gathering, proxy conflicts, soft power, information warfare.

To be fair, in all out war neither country could inflict much physical damage other other short of lobbing nukes at each other. Not enough expeditionary forces on either side.

The Brits and Russia have usually got fought in other ways. Special forces, intelligence/data gathering, proxy conflicts, soft power, information warfare.
the comments under this video , written by the paid olgion trolls or by ordinary UK people ?

BRITAIN IS READY FOR WAR AFTER MOSCOW MILITARY BUILDUP NEAR UKRAINE || 2021​

Hilter said something similar to what putin is saying... Will history be repeated?

Screen shot 2017-04-02 at 3.14.03 PM.png

Cheering war. Hitler did that too.

Cheering? planing, doing, killing people, annex foreign territories !
BwmYoU8CcAAaJ75.png

Lol the UK isnt fighting your ethnic conflicts for you either.

The Brits do the bidding of their American masters.

The Geo-Political Strategy of the US is to gain control of the eastern Russian republics rich in oil, natural gas, coal, metal ores and non-metallic minerals, and note that those republics have 2x more oil and natural gas than all of Central Asia.

To do that, the US has to gain control of Central Asia which has 5x-7x more oil and natural gas than all of the Middle East and North Africa, so eastern Russia has 10x-14x more oil and natural gas than all of the Middle East and North Africa.

The US needs control of Central Asia to smuggle weapons, ammunition and supplies into the eastern Russian republics and to fund the, um, "pro-Democracy" groups their that are run by the CIA.

When Russia moves to crush the "pro-Democracy" groups, the US and Brits will set up a No-Fly Zone operated out of Poland, Ukraine, Romania, Bulgaria, Turkey and the 5 Central Asian States. That's why Russia needs control of Crimea.

To get control of the 5 Central Asian States, the US needs control of Iran, so that it has unfettered air, road, rail and sea access to them via the Persian Gulf/Arabian Sea/Indian Ocean Region.

To get control of Iran, the US needs Iraq and Afghanistan.

The Russians know that, which is why they are resisting.

It would take China's 8 ship-yards going flat-out at 100% 24/7 for 365 days a year for 78 years to build an amphibious assault force with an appropriate number of surface groups and support vessels to invade the US.

The Brits do the bidding of their American masters.

The Geo-Political Strategy of the US is to gain control of the eastern Russian republics rich in oil, natural gas, coal, metal ores and non-metallic minerals, and note that those republics have 2x more oil and natural gas than all of Central Asia.

To do that, the US has to gain control of Central Asia which has 5x-7x more oil and natural gas than all of the Middle East and North Africa, so eastern Russia has 10x-14x more oil and natural gas than all of the Middle East and North Africa.

The US needs control of Central Asia to smuggle weapons, ammunition and supplies into the eastern Russian republics and to fund the, um, "pro-Democracy" groups their that are run by the CIA.

When Russia moves to crush the "pro-Democracy" groups, the US and Brits will set up a No-Fly Zone operated out of Poland, Ukraine, Romania, Bulgaria, Turkey and the 5 Central Asian States. That's why Russia needs control of Crimea.

To get control of the 5 Central Asian States, the US needs control of Iran, so that it has unfettered air, road, rail and sea access to them via the Persian Gulf/Arabian Sea/Indian Ocean Region.

To get control of Iran, the US needs Iraq and Afghanistan.

The Russians know that, which is why they are resisting.

It would take China's 8 ship-yards going flat-out at 100% 24/7 for 365 days a year for 78 years to build an amphibious assault force with an appropriate number of surface groups and support vessels to invade the US.

Whole lotta CT silliness going on.

Um, no. I'm sorry you don't understand Geo-Political Strategy, but I do understand why you don't. I don't remember seeing you or reading anything you wrote while I was at TRADOC Headquarters reviewing, editing and writing doctrine, policy and training for your Geo-Political Strategy. I was with the Southwest Asian Working Group and hopefully I won't be responsible for the deaths of 1,000s of Balochs.

What was your job for the invasion? Mine was to seize and hold two fording points and both bridges across the Karun River, you know, so US and British mechanized units and sweep east from Iraq/Kuwait into Iran.

Out of curiosity, what are you using for Psub(k)?

I generally bracket 0.41 to 0.55 for PGMs.

You do know what I'm talking about right? I mean your job was to plan strike missions, wasn't it? Naturally, you know the number of sorties required to destroy all four bridges over the Karun River in the Zagros Mountains leading into the Khuzestan Province.

Um, no. I'm sorry you don't understand Geo-Political Strategy, but I do understand why you don't. I don't remember seeing you or reading anything you wrote while I was at TRADOC Headquarters reviewing, editing and writing doctrine, policy and training for your Geo-Political Strategy. I was with the Southwest Asian Working Group and hopefully I won't be responsible for the deaths of 1,000s of Balochs.

What was your job for the invasion? Mine was to seize and hold two fording points and both bridges across the Karun River, you know, so US and British mechanized units and sweep east from Iraq/Kuwait into Iran.

Out of curiosity, what are you using for Psub(k)?

I generally bracket 0.41 to 0.55 for PGMs.

You do know what I'm talking about right? I mean your job was to plan strike missions, wasn't it? Naturally, you know the number of sorties required to destroy all four bridges over the Karun River in the Zagros Mountains leading into the Khuzestan Province.
Somebody get a shovel... :rolleyes:

Progressive= EXTREME LEFT ?

View attachment 67362530
Seems Idiots aren't just for progressives anymore... :rolleyes:

Now try answering the question-

Have you ever changed anyone's mind after 13,000+ posts????

Do you really think you have a snowball's chance of doing so with all that Golden Horde Muscovy crap??? ✌️

Not really

The US has been engaged in trying to change the governments of Central Asia for 20 plus years. The control of which has been a central US government policy

The Tulip revolution, the Rose Revolution, the Orange Revolution etc all have ties to US government institutions. The US has been working hard to reduce Russian and now Chinese influence in the region.

Iraq was not about stealing oil but control over it. Central Asia as well, you control oil and other important resources you can control the actions of other countries. The US did the same thing before WW2 in restricting Japans access to oil ( or at least tried)

Back
Top Bottom