• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Finally TruthSocial is open on laptop!

Paradoxical

DP Veteran
Reaction score
Political Leaning
Conservative
The day I have been waiting for. Truth Social is now available on laptops. I had it on my cell but it was really unworkable and unusable. The laptop version is a lot like Twitter without liberals. A refreshing change. Check it out. Let me know what you think.

The laptop version is a lot like Twitter without liberals. A refreshing change.

I wouldn't go on twitter if you paid me and this clearly shows all you've ever wanted is your own personal echo chamber.

Godspeed.

The day I have been waiting for. Truth Social is now available on laptops. I had it on my cell but it was really unworkable and unusable. The laptop version is a lot like Twitter without liberals. A refreshing change. Check it out. Let me know what you think.
Yay! Group think! Echo chamber.
Nothing like someone posting "Biden sucks" and there are 10 responses, all "I agree".

Yay! A bubble of misinformation and rage available on laptop. Huzzah!
Don't worry. That whack job heading the Truth Council will report them all to the FBI and they will promptly investigate all those "insurrectionist" soccer moms who they deem to be a threat to national security, Musk will give up on Twitter and life will be happily back to the totalitarianism that liberals love and we will live happily ever after.

I wouldn't go on twitter if you paid me and this clearly shows all you've ever wanted is your own personal echo chamber.

Godspeed.
Curious why does he post here if he wants an echo chamber?
I'm sure there are plenty of "debate" forums where like mindedness is required.

Are you suggesting they are not really a free speech platform and are censoring "liberals"?

Godspeed.
I guess all those who screamed about Musk taking over Twitter just wanted to hear all views, eh?

About time! The phone version looked like it had been designed by unpaid interns told to copy twitter.

The laptop version is a lot like Twitter without liberals.
Wrong. I am very active on Truth Social.

Nothing like someone posting "Biden sucks" and there are 10 responses, all "I agree".
It's more like "Fauci wants the pandemic to go on forever" and 10 comments trying to decide if a lynch mob should be formed to kill him or not.

Are you suggesting they are not really a free speech platform and are censoring "liberals"?
They will censor no one unless they engage in hate speech. No banning for saying someone lied or is fat or they hate Trump. None of that. I guess that's the reason librals hate it.

It's more like "Fauci wants the pandemic to go on forever" and 10 comments trying to decide if a lynch mob should be formed to kill him or not.
Seriously?

The day I have been waiting for. Truth Social is now available on laptops. I had it on my cell but it was really unworkable and unusable. The laptop version is a lot like Twitter without liberals.
Good thing you guys are against censorship, right.
A refreshing change. Check it out. Let me know what you think.

About time! The phone version looked like it had been designed by unpaid interns told to copy twitter.

Wrong. I am very active on Truth Social.
Good. Do you have the same screen name there? I agree. The phone version sucked and I couldn't use it.

Ok, go tell the dumbest lies possible to other Trumpists about how poopy the libs are. I'm sure you'll have fun. So we will we. And don't worry about the update, we don't care.

They will censor no one unless they engage in hate speech. No banning for saying someone lied or is fat or they hate Trump. None of that. I guess that's the reason librals hate it.
They hate it because they don't like seeing the n-word spammed on any post talking about a Black person. It gets old.

Also Truth is an absolute money sink because the platform is too toxic for advertisers.

I guess all those who screamed about Musk taking over Twitter just wanted to hear all views, eh?
Anyone who screamed about Musk taking over Twitter is just as tedious and two-dimensional as you.
Not, in other words, worth the time it would take to log on to Twitter or Truthsocial.

Back
Top Bottom