• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Finally, some sense.

Not the covid epicenter, unfortunately. My state will never have any kind of vaccine or mask mandate.

Why not go further and require all private school teachers to get vaccinated too?
Because these are the states acting as an employer mandates.

The unvaccinated should not be allowed in public period. It's time to call these people out and publicly shame them until they get vaccinated.
If you are so eager to be ruled by the fascist, totalitarian left, why not just move to China?

It's about damn time.
Same here in the UK. All healthcare workers now have to be vaccinated, by law. Eminently sensible in my opinion and long overdue.

If you are so eager to be ruled by the fascist, totalitarian left, why not just move to China?
Getting a lifesaving vaccine is not being ruled by anyone. It's common sense. Think of it as saving your own family from suffering and possible death.

I didn't vote for Trump the second time because he was clearly the next Hitler. Why don't you move to Germany or Argentina?

Getting a lifesaving vaccine is not being ruled by anyone. It's common sense. Think of it as saving your own family from suffering and possible death.
Thats not what the poster I quoted was saying though.

It's about damn time.

Yes .. let's mandate vaccines under an emergency-use authorization, which have not been fully approved by the FDA. Brilliant, and expected from someone not thinking longer term.

The VA medical staff was given one of the highest priority access to the vaccination when it was introduced ... what impact will this mandate have, given the ridiculous processes put in place to remove / terminate managers who cooked the books on wait times while collecting lucrative bonuses because of their excellent performance (while veterans died).

I didn't vote for Trump the second time because he was clearly the next Hitler. Why don't you move to Germany or Argentina?
Trump was not the next Hitler. Only a person completely ignorant of history could make such a statement. It is you who are demanding fascist controls so stop deflecting.

Trump was not the next Hitler. Only a person completely ignorant of history could make such a statement. It is you who are demanding fascist controls so stop deflecting.
No he wasn’t. More likely he wanted to be the next Moussolini and one reason he didn’t succeed at that was because he was incompetent.

No he wasn’t. More likely he wanted to be the next Moussolini and one reason he didn’t succeed at that was because he was incompetent.
Thats just as stupid

Considering this violates the Nuremberg code and probably all kinds of laws I would imagine this will be very quickly litigated.

You can’t force someone to undergo medical experimentation without their consent

What a -stupid- "creative" interpretation of the term "medical experimentation".

Thats just as stupid
For your response to be any better than “just stupid” itself you’d need to expend a little more energy that what whatever it took to type 4 words.

For your response to be any better than “just stupid” itself you’d need to expend a little more energy that what whatever it took to type 4 words.
Lol. You are the one making the moronic claim that Trump wanted to be Mussolini, its up to you to back it up with some sort of facts. You didnt so you get the 4 word reply you deserved.

Lol. You are the one making the moronic claim that Trump wanted to be Mussolini, its up to you to back it up with some sort of facts. You didnt so you get the 4 word reply you deserved.
We’ll just let the readership decide whose comments were moronic.

We’ll just let the readership decide whose comments were moronic.
I have no doubt that the historically illiterate left will agree with you completely.

It's about damn time.
LOL. Yes, let's take a system that is famous for it's horrible care they provide and cut back on the number of medical professionals working there. What could possibly go wrong?

Nope. The jackass is only responsible for a couple of hundred thousand deaths. He has some work to do.

Nope. The jackass is only responsible for a couple of hundred thousand deaths. He has some work to do.
Thats dumb but not quite as dumb as the others. He is not responsible for any deaths.

Thats dumb but not quite as dumb as the others. He is not responsible for any deaths.

How many fewer deaths might there have been if he had simply displayed correct behavior by wearing a mask in public.
That’s what good leaders do.

Back
Top Bottom