• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Finally! Mom tased for not wearing a mask

I believe the CDC.

Why cant you?
Because in the beginning they said they didn't work to try and stop people from buying them. To the people that worked in hospitals could have them. So they're willing to lie to manipulate people instead of just telling the truth. I don't have a lot of respect for that. And plus the CDC isn't God. There are other epidemiologists that study without the bias.

Because in the beginning they said they didn't work to try and stop people from buying them. To the people that worked in hospitals could have them. So they're willing to lie to manipulate people instead of just telling the truth. I don't have a lot of respect for that. And plus the CDC isn't God. There are other epidemiologists that study without the bias.

They stated not everyone needed an medical grade N95 mask for the inhalation of the virus.

The idea of wearing a cloth mask to prevent exhalation hasn't been decried.

I believe the CDC.

Why cant you?
Also I know they can't study it with a control group because that would violate ethics you'd have to purposefully expose a control group to the virus to be able to show any improvement between the control and the group that were the masks you're just taking samplings from random people and places you're not eliminating all the variables it's it's not just bad science it's the complete lack of it.

Further if you practice social distancing there's no need for a mask. it's like a law that says you have to wear one when you're in your car and you're the only person in it.

see how quickly that the just do as you are told changes for the right...if she were black, they would say...why didn't she do what the officer told her to? But since it is a anti masker....and a white woman...

They stated not everyone needed an medical grade N95 mask for the inhalation of the virus.

The idea of wearing a cloth mask to prevent exhalation hasn't been decried.
I've been wearing n95 masks in the field for over a decade. They absolutely do not filter out viruses. They are to filter out dust particles which are massively larger than viruses. I know for a fact they don't work because in several jobs where I was wearing one I got a cold.

You need a much finer filter to catch viruses the reason why surgeons wear masks when they're operating on somebody first they have someone in front of them cut open. And when they speak sometimes particles come out of their mouth it is to try and catch that so it doesn't fall into somebody's body. It is not to stop the virus from coming out of your mouth that's never what they were for.

Last edited:
I've born in 95 masks in the field for over a decade. They absolutely do not filter out viruses. They are to filter out dust particles which are massively larger than viruses. I know for a fact they don't work because in several jobs where I was wearing one I got a cold.

You need a much finer filter to catch my races the reason why surgeons wear masks when they're operating on somebody first they have someone in front of them cut open. And when they speak sometimes particles come out of their mouth it is to try and catch that so it doesn't fall into somebody's body. It is not to stop the virus from coming out of your mouth that's never what they were for.

You want to stop the vapor carrying the virus.

CDC calls on Americans to wear masks to prevent COVID-19 spread

JAMA editorial reviews latest science, while case study shows masks prevented COVID spread

Americans are increasingly adopting the use of cloth face masks to slow the spread of COVID-19, and the latest science may convince even more to do so.

In an editorial published today in the Journal of the American Medical Association (JAMA), CDC reviewed the latest science and affirms that cloth face coverings are a critical tool in the fight against COVID-19 that could reduce the spread of the disease, particularly when used universally within communities. There is increasing evidence that cloth face coverings help prevent people who have COVID-19 from spreading the virus to others.

“We are not defenseless against COVID-19,” said CDC Director Dr. Robert R. Redfield. “Cloth face coverings are one of the most powerful weapons we have to slow and stop the spread of the virus – particularly when used universally within a community setting. All Americans have a responsibility to protect themselves, their families, and their communities.”

You want to stop the vapor carrying the virus.
N95 masks Don't stop vapor you need a gas mask for that. A surgical mask is not going to do that. What a surgical mask is for is so when you're operating on somebody and you speak to one of your colleagues and spit flies out of your mouth it doesn't land in the patient's incision.

You can absolutely still transmit and catch an airborne virus. Even if the infected person is wearing a mask. The difference could be none at all between not wearing a mask or slightly improved. But the slight improvement is what we're arguing about.

Vapor barrier has to have a canister above the rating within 95, or supply oxygen I've worked around toxic vapors before. In order for a mask to block out vapor first you have to be clean shaven The mask has to seal against your skin and there can be no leaks.
CDC calls on Americans to wear masks to prevent COVID-19 spread

JAMA editorial reviews latest science, while case study shows masks prevented COVID spread

Americans are increasingly adopting the use of cloth face masks to slow the spread of COVID-19, and the latest science may convince even more to do so.

In an editorial published today in the Journal of the American Medical Association (JAMA), CDC reviewed the latest science and affirms that cloth face coverings are a critical tool in the fight against COVID-19 that could reduce the spread of the disease, particularly when used universally within communities. There is increasing evidence that cloth face coverings help prevent people who have COVID-19 from spreading the virus to others.

“We are not defenseless against COVID-19,” said CDC Director Dr. Robert R. Redfield. “Cloth face coverings are one of the most powerful weapons we have to slow and stop the spread of the virus – particularly when used universally within a community setting. All Americans have a responsibility to protect themselves, their families, and their communities.”
Okay so the CDC advises something and I don't think it's bad advice. But that's what it is the problem I have is when know nothing busy Bodies mandate something based on very little knowledge. And further if the mandate doesn't follow CDC guidelines.

I still think things like washing your hands, not touching your face there's a whole lot farther than wearing a mask. I'm pretty sure this CDC agrees with that they don't mandate you not touch your face or that you wash your hands just the mask because you have to capitulate.

My beef isn't with the CDC it's with overzealous ass clowns operating things like schools. Telling somebody who's socially distanced that they have to wear a mask even though the CDC says if you're socially distanced you don't need one.

So I do believe the CDC we're not talking about the CDC. We're talking about ass clown public School bureaucrat dopes. I have no idea why people think it's okay for them to make rules that don't follow CDC guidelines and then trespass someone for breaking the rule.

Come on are you a libertarian? I know we all don't agree on everything but the idea is some cold bureaucracy knows what's better for you than the CDC? Then yourself? This wasn't private property.

N95 masks Don't stop vapor you need a gas mask for that. A surgical mask is not going to do that. What a surgical mask is for is so when you're operating on somebody and you speak to one of your colleagues and spit flies out of your mouth it doesn't land in the patient's incision.

You can absolutely still transmit and catch an airborne virus. Even if the infected person is wearing a mask. The difference could be none at all between not wearing a mask or slightly improved. But the slight improvement is what we're arguing about.

Vapor barrier has to have a canister above the rating within 95, or supply oxygen I've worked around toxic vapors before. In order for a mask to block out vapor first you have to be clean shaven The mask has to seal against your skin and there can be no leaks.

Okay so the CDC advises something and I don't think it's bad advice. But that's what it is the problem I have is when know nothing busy Bodies mandate something based on very little knowledge. And further if the mandate doesn't follow CDC guidelines.

I still think things like washing your hands, not touching your face there's a whole lot farther than wearing a mask. I'm pretty sure this CDC agrees with that they don't mandate you not touch your face or that you wash your hands just the mask because you have to capitulate.

My beef isn't with the CDC it's with overzealous ass clowns operating things like schools. Telling somebody who's socially distanced that they have to wear a mask even though the CDC says if you're socially distanced you don't need one.

So I do believe the CDC we're not talking about the CDC. We're talking about ass clown public School bureaucrat dopes. I have no idea why people think it's okay for them to make rules that don't follow CDC guidelines and then trespass someone for breaking the rule.

Come on are you a libertarian? I know we all don't agree on everything but the idea is some cold bureaucracy knows what's better for you than the CDC? Then yourself? This wasn't private property.

Why does the CDC, JAMA and the WHO press the use of masks?

Perhaps because they works when used.

As the studies show.

Feel free to present counter studies.

Why does the CDC, JAMA and the WHO press the use of masks?

Perhaps because they works when used.

As the studies show.

Feel free to present counter studies.
You can't have a study that shows masks work because you can't have a control group. It is unethical to expose people to a virus that could be deadly. If you can't have a control group you can't control for variables. If you can't control for variables you are just finding correlation and saying it's causation.

So your claim that the studies show this is false.

Last edited:
You can't have a study that shows masks work because you can't have a control group. It is unethical to expose people to a virus that could be deadly. If you can't have a control group you can't control for variables. If you can't control for variables you are just finding correlation and saying it's causation.

So your claim that the studies show this is false.

So you have nothing.

Got it.

I will follow what the experts suggest.

Feel free to do as the spirit moves you... As long as you keep your distance.

I have never met an anti-masker who didn't strike me as a total moron.

The obvious difference is that one woman was watching an outdoor sporting event from a socially safe distance when she was unreasonably accosted by a low IQ school resource officer diversity hire who escalated to the use of unjust force on her.

And the other woman is a now dead hoochie mama pushing up daisies who thought that maintaining an illicit illegal drug operation connection with her OTHER boyfriend ---a person guilty of multiple drug and weapons charges (and then still under police investigation at the time), found out too late what flying too close to the flame can mean. And this one's only remaining luck is the very fact that police do not continue to investigate dead drug trade hoochie mamas even despite strong factual evidence pointing to their culpability. DA's don't prosecute dead people. But that does not preculde said dead hoochie mama from being a hero/martyr for the low brow mindsets of the BLM/Antifa crowds.

Since you asked, that's the difference.
Yep as I suspected. Black person killed by police: totally had it coming. White person manhandled by police: shocking violation of their rights. You guys aren’t even pretending anymore.

Yep as I suspected. Black person killed by police: totally had it coming. White person manhandled by police: shocking violation of their rights. You guys aren’t even pretending anymore.

They don't see color. Honest.

That's how hard they are trolling these days.

I'm sure you have a link for all that.
Its in the link posted.

"Logan Athletic Director Theresa Schultheiss says fans were explicitly warned at the gate that they must wear masks in the stands, which are on private property.
“Everyone that came through ticketing tonight was reminded. We had regular announcements over the PA reminding you that mouths and noses needed to be covered and we had signs at the bathrooms,” she told the Marietta Times."

Sent from my SM-N970U using Tapatalk

Would your assessment be the same for Rosa Parks?

If your answer is "No. Rosa Parks was protesting an unjust law; this woman was acting childish and idiotic," then the point of #487 has gone right over your head. I'd advise you to read it again.
Fight it in court, as Parks did. Willingly being arrested in protest of an unjust law shows bravery. At the very least, if you are defying a request to leave, do not resist arrest.

Resisting arrest means you are simply trying to get your own way, like a child who throws a tantrum in a store or on their grandfather's couch because they dont get what they want right there.

Watching that woman reminded me of some tantrums my youngest has thrown. She's at least in her 20s or 30s, he hasn't thrown one since he was 8.

Not according to the statement released by the police department and a local newspaper.
http://www.sciotopost.com/breaking-...ls-taser-incident-involving-resource-officer/

Make sure you read all the way to the end because the information is in the last paragraph.
Every incident that causes "outrage" will lead to an investigation. That doesnt mean that an officer's actions were unjust. It means the police brass will have to insure it was handled properly or will see if other future additional procedures for similar situations may be needed.

So what! Bottom line if this incident was cut and dried, it would not be currently under investigation.
This is not true. Social media popularity or public outrage will lead to an investigation even if the police are following every procedure during an arrest, especially for these sort of incidents when someone is asked to do something by police, refuses, and they have no other recourse but to intervene with arrest/force.

From what I understand, the whackos calling in death threats are all out-of-towners, and the locals all seem to support the cop.
She was an out of towner.

"There wouldn't be an investigation unless there was already something fishy going on!"

"You have it backwards. The purpose of the investigation is to FIND OUT if there is something fishy going on. Sometimes, there is nothing fishy going on."

"There's an investigation! There's something fishy going on!"

"There were ten investigations into the Benghazi attack. There was nothing fishy going on."

"There's an investigation! There's something fishy going on!"

etc.

Morons gonna moron.

It's just hypocritical beyond any metric.
Lol for not wearing a mask. The horror.

Hypocritical????????? This post shows the aptitude of a 8th grader. You introduce fallacy because you can't argue a point and then you add another fallacy by intoducing a strawman. Man, this is a mess to a keen mind. Just thoughtless emotion. My side vs your side.

Guess what, I do not have a side!

Now that really must be confusing to someone who posts so astute as you do.

Honest, I just don't understand how someone is awarded a GED and can still post like this. The GED must be a participation award.

So you have nothing.

Got it.
no you have nothing. Scientific methodology to determine effectiveness of masks requires a control group to mitigate variables. None of the studies you could present have that because it's violation of ethics expose someone purposefully to a virus that could kill them.

I don't know why you didn't catch that the first time
I will follow what the experts suggest.
since when is the school board an expert on epidemiology we're talking about a woman who is tased for not following a rule that is not supported by the CDC.
Feel free to do as the spirit moves you... As long as you keep your distance.
I am free and if you want to keep your distance by all means do it.

Hypocritical????????? This post shows the aptitude of a 8th grader. You introduce fallacy because you can't argue a point and then you add another fallacy by intoducing a strawman. Man, this is a mess to a keen mind. Just thoughtless emotion. My side vs your side.
erroneous opinion noted.
Guess what, I do not have a side!
:sneaky:
Now that really must be confusing to someone who posts so astute as you do.

Honest, I just don't understand how someone is awarded a GED and can still post like this. The GED must be a participation award.
Lol poor attempts to insult.

Back
Top Bottom