• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Finally! Mom tased for not wearing a mask

Awwww... you disagree with me so you have to go on the attack.

Whatever make you feel important.
Attack? I am merely amused what little it takes to be inconvenienced. What bother to wear a bit of cloth on our faces compared to the real hardships in life. Boohoo.

In 1918 we in the USA lost 675000 to H1N1, aka Spanish Flu.
The rest of the world lost FIFTY MILLION.
The USA was almost the only country that enforced the use of masks.
(Yes, it's a real untouched photo from 1918)

View attachment 67296377

It amazes me that we don't seem to even be as smart as we were in 1918.

Every screaming imbecile has a megaphone now. And you know what people are like in numbers . . .

She had a choice. A mask or lots of electricity.

She chose electricity.

Who are any of us to begrudge her her wishes?

How so? The woman by all reports was given a chance to put a mask on or she could of set in her car mask free until the game was over. Acting like a twat waffle pften has painful repercussions
She was outdoors, no one within 20 feet of her. WTF?

He "respectfully" tased her? You guys are ****ing nutz.

Who aside from you said that the tasing was respectful? The officer zapped her and sent her hopping. About time.

Cops handled this one perfectly. Much respect.

Ironically, you probably cry and moan about police being quick to use violence usually. But hey it’s your pet political football

Not every violation warrants the use of physical force.

This was the lowest physical force I've seen on video in a long time for any person resisting like that. He was calm as anything.

PS: what's a moral objection doing coming from that avatar?

Biden might be the sane one after all.
If this is Joe Biden's America, I might have to double my plans and vote four times.

All they've done is guarantee that woman a seven figure settlement.

The school district should on the other hand sue her. And win, due to the strict liability of trespass.

Electricity is expensive. So are attorneys fees.

All they've done is guarantee that woman a seven figure settlement.

For what exactly?

Stupid isn't normally rewarded.

No, you really can’t. It’s quite funny to see a liberal cheering on excessive authority force.

What "excessive authority force" do you imagine was used?

People should wear a mask, but not doing so is not punishable even by a fine in Ohio let alone arrest. The cop, if that’s what he was, had no authority to arrest her and was assaulting that woman.

So you feel he wildly overreacted in terms of what was actually happening? I don’t agree. She’s spreading a dangerous plague. She’s lucky he went so easy on her. If he wanted to do this right, he would have fired into her several times. Just to be safe.

He hardly zapped her. He just gave her a touch up.

He could've really laid her out.

He gave her just enough to let her know what was up.

Who aside from you said that the tasing was respectful? The officer zapped her and sent her hopping. About time.
The OP. Reading comprehension problems?

I thought liberals and other police haters routinely point out that TASERs are fully capable of killing someone.

Leftist rules for thee, but not for me always seems to rear its ugly head.

Back
Top Bottom