• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Finally! Mom tased for not wearing a mask

We should invite the guy with the taser into this thread to blast these fembot Trump snowflakes until they can talk with electricity.

Boo hoo, I won't wear a mask during a pandemic because tyranny, by which I mean Hannity told me so, boo hoo . . .

Just give them a little zap. An Awakener.

Cops handled this one perfectly. Much respect.

In 1918 we in the USA lost 675000 to H1N1, aka Spanish Flu.
The rest of the world lost FIFTY MILLION.
The USA was almost the only country that enforced the use of masks.
(Yes, it's a real untouched photo from 1918)

or go to jail.jpg

It amazes me that we don't seem to even be as smart as we were in 1918.

cats-dont-tase-me-bro.jpg

I really can't understand all the fuzz about wearing a mask. Get the right people to promote it, and everyone will follow. Around here, some of the 'regulars' have turned it into a fashion statement. We pass each other and compare notes, make it fun. Once the cold season is here, wearing a mask has even more benefits.

Not wearing a mask for many is a political statement rather than a medical decision.

Notice how the Trump supporters in the crowd rose up as one to take a stand against tyranny?

A little whiff of bacon and they cowered.

Notice how the Trump supporters in the crowd rose up as one to take a stand against tyranny?

A little whiff of bacon and they cowered.

I thought liberals and other police haters routinely point out that TASERs are fully capable of killing someone.

A person, outside, not in a crowd, should at most, be politely told she or he should put on a mask. Arresting them, much less using a weapon on them is way, way police overreaction.

Resisting arrest is resisting arrest is resisting arrest.

Play stupid games. Win TASER as a prize.

Not sorry a COVIDIOT got a free visit to Electric Avenue.

there probably isn't a need to tase people. just fine stores and venues $500 for each militantly maskless person. the problem will most likely solve itself if that is the consequence.

Resisting arrest is resisting arrest is resisting arrest.

Play stupid games. Win TASER as a prize.

Not sorry a COVIDIOT got a free visit to Electric Avenue.

Not every violation warrants the use of physical force.

A person, outside, not in a crowd, should at most, be politely told she or he should put on a mask. Arresting them, much less using a weapon on them is way, way police overreaction.
All reports I've seen say that was the case. This woman was asked to either put on a mask or leave. Her reaction was to be a twit and get the juice and cuffs

Not wearing a mask for many is a political statement rather than a medical decision.
I agree, but would argue that some seem to use it as a possible provocation. Let me reluctantly say that those without a mask have this " I dare you" expression written all over their faces? Pray I won't say out loud that it is more a case of total ignorance. But alas, it won't matter, because our country is doing away with the mask mandate this weekend. God help us all.

I thought liberals and other police haters routinely point out that TASERs are fully capable of killing someone.

If losing a couple Trump supporters ends up frighten the other cowards into doing what is right for the world and ends up saving lives, then it is just the Trolley Problem retrofitted for a pandemic.

Cops handled this one perfectly. Much respect.

She wasn't tased for not wearing a mask, she was tased for resisting arrest. Although I understand her feelings about wearing a mask, that's no excuse for acting the way she did and fighting with that police officer.

All I have to say is, if cities and states would instruct their police to come down on the rioters the way they did this woman, over the summer more than 30 lives, dozens of businesses and more than a billion dollars would have been saved.

She wasn't tased for not wearing a mask, she was tased for resisting arrest. Although I understand her feelings about wearing a mask, that's no excuse for acting the way she did and fighting with that police officer.

All I have to say is, if cities and states would instruct their police to come down on the rioters the way they did this woman, over the summer more than 30 lives, dozens of businesses and more than a billion dollars would have been saved.
Boohoo.

Trespass is strict liability. There's no warning necessary.

A warning before the juice is pure kindness on his part.

She probably lacked the character to thank him for that.

Next time, he will just start with the juice.

Masks don't even do much good at best. Certainly not outside.

This is what happens when deluded people meet reality.

Trespass is strict liability. There's no warning necessary.

A warning before the juice is pure kindness on his part.

She probably lacked the character to thank him for that.

Next time, he will just start with the juice.
No, you can’t tase people for just trespassing.

Back
Top Bottom