• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Finally liberals get nailed for hate crimes of stealing MAGA hats

Paradoxical

DP Veteran
Reaction score
Political Leaning
Conservative
It appears the left is unhinged with rage over a white male being president and know he'll be re-elected so they steal a hat from a little boy. Hopefully, some conservative judge will not grant baild and sentence them to the maximum allowed by law of just 15 years, which isn't enough for these vile pieces of excrement. Note in the video how they run away and when a defender of theirs comes along only then does one of them say "OK, come at me now". Such cowards.

We need to set an example of these criminal thugs.

Delaware women accused of stealing MAGA hat indicted on robbery, hate crime charges | Fox News

I expect Kamala Harris to set up a GOFUNDME page for these two very soon.

It appears the left is unhinged with rage over a white male being president and know he'll be re-elected so they steal a hat from a little boy. Hopefully, some conservative judge will not grant baild and sentence them to the maximum allowed by law of just 15 years, which isn't enough for these vile pieces of excrement. Note in the video how they run away and when a defender of theirs comes along only then does one of them say "OK, come at me now". Such cowards.

Delaware women accused of stealing MAGA hat indicted on robbery, hate crime charges | Fox News

Good. Going after kids is disgusting.

Be careful projecting. We already knew you were filled with rage about a black man being President, and your rage was amplified when Biden picked a black woman as his running mate. You don't need to remind us.

Be careful projecting. We already knew you were filled with rage about a black man being President, and your rage was amplified when Biden picked a black woman as his running mate. You don't need to remind us.

She aint black, though. She's INDIAN! The blacks want someone like them.

Listen, I think you should be busy enough now that Trump will be defended on the taxpayer's dime, they'll be defending yet another claim that he molested a woman. Get your notes together on how to defend that one. It's the new up and coming.

What a shame, if Trump wasn't so busy grabbing the kitty, he could have nailed Biden with it. lol
��
A drop of the ball I'd say.

And what mom would let their kid wear a hat praising a man like that? Ew. There are better role models out there. I wouldn't let my little boy wear a Biden hat either. They're much better male role models out there.

Hmm... that must explain why "the left" is running a white male POTUS candidate. ;)

Please deal within six months... time served, restitution...

Listen, I think you should be busy enough now that Trump will be defended on the taxpayer's dime, they'll be defending yet another claim that he molested a woman. Get your notes together on how to defend that one. It's the new up and coming.

What a shame, if Trump wasn't so busy grabbing the kitty, he could have nailed Biden with it. lol
��
A drop of the ball I'd say.

And what mom would let their kid wear a hat praising a man like that? Ew. There are better role models out there. I wouldn't let my little boy wear a Biden hat either. They're much better male role models out there.

So those two evil women did that because Trump is being defended for a spurious charge? Did you ask them??

Hmm... that must explain why "the left" is running a white male POTUS candidate. ;)

They only like sissy white males like Obama, Biden, Beto O'Rourke, Garcetti

They only like sissy white males like Obama, Biden, Beto O'Rourke, Garcetti

One would hard pressed to find a bigger sissy (out of physical shape and pampered person) than Trump.

And then Paradoxical went on record saying that Jamaicans aren't black.

One would hard pressed to find a bigger sissy (out of physical shape and pampered person) than Trump.

Sure is a sissy in dealing with China, Russia, Saudi Arabia, Iran, Congress...

LMAO

Your post is the definition of “unhinged”.

The two young women were complete assholes. They were 100% wrong in everything they said and did. However, no sane judge or jury is going to sentence them to 15 years in prison for their conduct.

You often go after leftists for what you perceive are extreme views. Welcome to their club.

So those two evil women did that because Trump is being defended for a spurious charge? Did you ask them??

I was just surprised you have time for this sheet. Trump is being attacked today, and I figured you'd better do some prep because it involves taxpayers bailing his arse out. AGAIN, and I know you hate high taxes.

Why worry about a few weird random lefties? Are you bored? You know I could post a billion and one vids of angry righties doing similar or worse sheet.

You have bigger fish to fry Paradoxical. Big news today, big news out there.

“The blacks” along with the majority of the rest of us, their fellow Americans, are pulling for Biden.

P.S. You don’t get to decide which race any biracial person chooses to primarily identify with.

And then Paradoxical went on record saying that Jamaicans aren't black.

How many Jamaicans in Chicago, LA, Minneapolis, Baltimore?

Biden is so senile he didn't know there is black...and there is black. While the color of the skin of a JAMAICAN is black,they aint black. Jamaicans didn't suffer in AMERICA under Jim Crow ad slavery. Nice to know though that skin pigment is soooo frigging important just to Democrats.

PS. If you still can't understand what I mean, ask Biden what he means by "She aint black"

The people who want to stop charging actual ****in nazis with hate crime think it's a hate crime to steal a ****ing hat.

Quit digging while you are standing in that deep hole. ;)

Afro-Jamaicans - Wikipedia

I wasn't aware that 98% of black people here in America were Jamaican, man!~ Thanks for digging me out of the hole you imagined. You're a real savior.

PS. REAL black people know "She aint black". This did zero for the back vote (actually hurt him) and certainly didn't win over the undecideds.

But I'm happy to know the Dems are all about skin color and not qualifications.

Your post is the definition of “unhinged”.

The two young women were complete assholes. They were 100% wrong in everything they said and did. However, no sane judge or jury is going to sentence them to 15 years in prison for their conduct.

You often go after leftists for what you perceive are extreme views. Welcome to their club.

I am just parodying what they do.

I was just surprised you have time for this sheet. Trump is being attacked today, and I figured you'd better do some prep because it involves taxpayers bailing his arse out. AGAIN, and I know you hate high taxes.

Why worry about a few weird random lefties? Are you bored? You know I could post a billion and one vids of angry righties doing similar or worse sheet.

You have bigger fish to fry Paradoxical. Big news today, big news out there.

Is he being attacked for being nominated for the Nobel peace prize? OMG

“The blacks” along with the majority of the rest of us, their fellow Americans, are pulling for Biden.

P.S. You don’t get to decide which race any biracial person chooses to primarily identify with.

Except, that is Goebbelsian news. The enthusiasm of the blacks for Kamala is like when mom puts carrots on your plate.

Back
Top Bottom