• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Finally got it all together

Tomorrow I head to my therapist to get my name change/gender change letter, it's something I need to start the legal process. I've never gone to see her in full Renae mode. To the nine's as it were. Why? I never had the complete outfit I felt right in. Now I do. From the jewelry to the bra (which btw has been an adventure finding the "right one") to the make up to match the whole look. Don't get me started on the "find the shoes that look good and fit" fun we had.

So tomorrow, barring some disaster in application, I'll give ya'll a peek of Renae in the real world. I'm VERY excited, my confidence is highest it's ever been. I'm ready for this. It's a big deal, and I finally feel I'm ready for it.

Well, there are pics, but I HATE THEM, with much passion. We were out at the therapists, then off to eat pizza at Urban Brick. From there we went Grocery shopping. All in all, a very productive, and unexpectedly long day. I was pleased at the lack of concern anyone had, it was a lovely day out.

Glad to hear that you are fully able to be yourself. Keep rockin' on pal.

Mr. Invisible;bt3883 said:
Glad to hear that you are fully able to be yourself. Keep rockin' on pal.

Gracias!
It's been quite the adventure.

Back
Top Bottom