• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Final Senate judiciary comm report came out Sat.

How could you possibly know that, without a proper investigation? Do you believe you are prescient?

Because a proper investigation, in fact multiple ones, were conducted, by the FBI, by the news media, by the committee in which both parties had subpoena power. And they showed her allegations are false. They cannot come up with any evidence, unless they fabricate it, that shows otherwise.

But that’s fine, keep pulling the strings of CBFs life because she is only shown to be more of a liar the more you tug.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Because a proper investigation, in fact multiple ones, were conducted, by the FBI, by the news media, by the committee in which both parties had subpoena power. And they showed her allegations are false. They cannot come up with any evidence, unless they fabricate it, that shows otherwise.

But that’s fine, keep pulling the strings of CBFs life because she is only shown to be more of a liar the more you tug.

The FBI didn't conduct interviews of Judge, Kavanaugh, Ford or any of Kavanaugh associates and schoolmates, which begs the question: who did they interview?

The Senate-controlled judiciary committee also made certain that neither Judge nor Kavanaugh's schoolmates or workplace employees testified.

Clearly, a real investigation will be up to Democrats to conduct since Republicans were only interested in a coverup in order to cram Kavanaugh through as quickly as possible.

The FBI didn't conduct interviews of Judge, Kavanaugh, Ford or any of Kavanaugh associates and schoolmates, which begs the question: who did they interview?

The Senate-controlled judiciary committee also made certain that neither Judge nor Kavanaugh's schoolmates or workplace employees testified.

Clearly, a real investigation will be up to Democrats to conduct since Republicans were only interested in a coverup in order to cram Kavanaugh through as quickly as possible.

They had just given comprehensive testimony in person and in writing under oath, why would they need to be questioned?

I mean since CFB is a confirmed liar maybe she’d change her story again, like she needed to reboot her hippocampus but other then that of course...

They had just given comprehensive testimony in person and in writing under oath, why would they need to be questioned?

I mean since CFB is a confirmed liar maybe she’d change her story again, like she needed to reboot her hippocampus but other then that of course...

If you're taking the position that nobody needs to be questioned then what you're advocating is the continuance of a coverup. A House-led investigatory committee will not share your perspective.

If you're taking the position that nobody needs to be questioned, then you're advocating the continuance of a coverup. A House-led investigatory committee will not share your perspective.

Everyone with relevant testimony was questioned, you’re just upset the republicans didn’t run out the clock until the election, which was the true purpose all along.

A future house investigation will be purely partisan hackery, and clearly so. Bringing Ford back into the limelight means all the wrong doing the committed will he as well. I don’t think they’ll investigate it for one minute, they can’t possibly come up with new evidence unless they plant it, and too much is known to make that work.

The investigation is as close to proof as you can get without a court ruling. We have evidence the party never happened, that a key witness was intimidated by Ford’s friend, that she lied in multiple parts of her testimony, that she or her lawyers lied about multiple things to the committee, and she will not provide answers to questions like who drove her there. This was a political hit intended to sink a nomination and disappear. That’s why she waffled for days on whether to testify, she was hoping she wouldn’t and the controversy would sink him.

I have seen no such evidence.

The bolded is not true.

Neither do minority parties in committees have the power of subpoena.

I have seen no such evidence.

Other then all named participants saying so and CBFs friend calling one of those witnesses to pressure her to change her testimony.

Everyone with relevant testimony was questioned, you’re just upset the republicans didn’t run out the clock until the election, which was the true purpose all along.

A future house investigation will be purely partisan hackery, and clearly so. Bringing Ford back into the limelight means all the wrong doing the committed will he as well. I don’t think they’ll investigate it for one minute, they can’t possibly come up with new evidence unless they plant it, and too much is known to make that work.

Your self-serving definition of "relevant" suits the continuance of a coverup. As I said, a Democratic-led investigation will not share your perspective.

Other then all named participants saying so and CBFs friend calling one of those witnesses to pressure her to change her testimony.

Some claimed they "didn't remember", mostly through the media, which:

1] Is not the same as saying "it did not happen"

2] Is not the same as being subpoenaed and testifying under oath with threat of perjury

Of course not, but I want to see those witness statement vetted and if perjury, then prosecuted. Including Ford who lied about several things including being unable to meet because she was afraid to fly which was false. What part of "Process crime" can the democrats not stomach?

I want it all investigated Ford, Kavanaugh everyone and if anyone lied charge them with perjury. If the witnesses lied jail if the judge lied jail and off the bench.
Be careful what you wish for.

Actually, I don't think anybody is going to end up investigating anybody. Investigating to prove what....that Senate Judiciary is full of a bunch of geriatrics being kept alive on wheelbarrows of meds?

They might open an investigation into Kavanaugh's lying to Congress in order to achieve his Judge's confirmation and then his Justice confirmation. I don't even think the Dems will do that. There is so much corruption and skulduggery emanating from the Trump administration that Kavanaugh simply does not rise high enough unless they can make a Lying to Congress charge stick. Not that he is not important. He is just not low hanging fruit and there is so much overripe low hanging fruit for the Dems to pick from through Oversight.

Trump fluffers officially fluff Trump, news at 11.

Seriously....who in the hell thought there was any possibility that that panel would do anything but declare in Boofer's favor? It was decided well before the dog and pony show, I mean the "hearing."

How could you possibly know that, without a proper investigation? Do you believe you are prescient?

LMAO.... An investigation of what? Baseless, 30+ year old, politically motivated accusations that haven't one scintilla of evidence to corroborate them... Accusations that are totally covered with the stench of manufactured political bull****.

What little there was to investigate has already been covered, and before you claim that it doesn't count because it was the republicans who were in charge, keep in mind that the democrats totally refused to participate in that investigation. Now you're a smart guy, so why don't you tell me why the democrats, the self appointed defenders of the #metoo movement, refused to take part in any of those investigations?

Common sense applied = Democratic BS is afoot.

Some claimed they "didn't remember", mostly through the media, which:

1] Is not the same as saying "it did not happen"

2] Is not the same as being subpoenaed and testifying under oath with threat of perjury

She changed her story after Maclean called to intimidate her, it was originally the party didn’t happen.

Also all statements made to investigators are under penalty of perjury.
These statements contained no new evidence nor indicate the person had evidence, therefore a subpoena was a waste of time. And the democrats don’t care. Every single democrats praised CBF, why would you praise someone who could be a liar? Answer is, they don’t care about the truth

Half those Senate Dems might run for POTUS, no way they apologize.

Maybe the Republicans will hire Fusion GPS! There is no more low in what you can accuse 2020 candidates. I cant wait to see Corey bookers old girlfriends make their accusations. Kamela Harris has a buttload of baggage from her time as an ADA.

Completely relevant. Or do you want revenge, not justice? I think you want revenge.

I can't do anything about what you think. But I can focus on the topic and choose not to allow you to drag me into yet another silly and completely wrong discussion about what I want or intend. Do have a pleasant afternoon.

In the Senate's final Judiciary Comm report, Kavanaugh is TOTALLY vindicated. They could find no truth in any of the charges made against him.

Now the question is-------------will he get any apologies from the Senate democrats?

I wonder who wrote the report, oh yes, it was the GOP majority. Do they think we are so stupid as to believe a report written by the GOP. I can't wait to see what happens when the Dem controlled House does an investigation.

I wonder who wrote the report, oh yes, it was the GOP majority. Do they think we are so stupid as to believe a report written by the GOP. I can't wait to see what happens when the Dem controlled House does an investigation.

As Democrats on the Judiciary Committee said--If you don't allow a thorough inquiry the American People will not trust Kavanaugh. And that was before the sex scandal.

As Democrats on the Judiciary Committee said--If you don't allow a thorough inquiry the American People will not trust Kavanaugh. And that was before the sex scandal.
But he will rule according to the Constitution, and all the sex crap was a total lie ginned up by hate filled democrats.

There's no reason to read a single word of any Republican-crafted report "vindicating" Kavanaugh. I'm interested in what a Democratic-controlled House committee investigation has to say.

An investigation that will be seen as nothing more then political "payback" that will do nothing but expose the Democrats to being ridiculed and possibly cost them political capital they might need for a rainy day (or election).

In the Senate's final Judiciary Comm report, Kavanaugh is TOTALLY vindicated. They could find no truth in any of the charges made against him.

Now the question is-------------will he get any apologies from the Senate democrats?

Funny, I didn't see anything about this on the major news networks. Surely they didn't sweep this under the rug.

It's a Republican report. What did you expect?

Do you have evidence that any of it was true? There never has been any evidence. We were just supposed to believe Ford's testimony. That's it.

What evidence was there? We were just supposed to believe Ford's testimony. There was no evidence of any kind.

Back
Top Bottom