• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Final jobs report before Election Day shows US employers added 661,000 workers in September

The higher risk is that you will not get raped or killed by a thug but you do not have a problem there with the government protecting you

so the federal gov't protects you from getting killed or raped? Are you really this poorly educated and informed. Police do not work for the federal gov't. Defund the police and see what happens when you call for help? How long do you think it would take the President to get to San Francisco?

You want that massive nanny state, vote for it with Biden, I prefer to make choices and to be held responsible for those choices not blaming someone else. I am not the hypocrite you radicals are, living in a bubble claiming you care about others when you do nothing about it. I don't expect you to pay for my personal responsibility issues why do you expect me to pay for yours.

Finding a better solution to healthcare than the current inefficient system isn't a nanny state solution; unless you're so ideologically bound that you think paying more and getting less makes sense. People in countries where this kind of system is in place support it not because they want to pay for your "personal responsibility issues" but to get a more efficient system that covers its citizens and doesn't create large disparities due to healthcare access. In those countries, access to healthcare isn't something you worry about if you lose your job, or if you switch careers. This also positively impacts the low wage workers who can hold those jobs and not have to worry about being bankrupted if an illness strikes them or their family members.

Your governor didn't need the President to react to the citizens of your state, typical diversion from reality, blame, and responsibility. Since retail is open why is your state at almost 11% unemployment and mine at 6.8%

Again, more of the government deflection when I'm talking about rhetoric which influences the way people behave. The unemployment was at around 16% when everything hit and has been going down since then. Based on current trends, it looks like the next report will likely show a lower percentage as well.

Me not looking at issues? ROFLMAO, you buy rhetoric, I buy results. 98% of the people in this country don't have the virus and you would keep the economy shutdown for that 2% that do ignoring completely the make up of that 2%. That is pure liberalism and why your ideology is such a failure

No, you don't buy results at all; not holistically anyway. You choose data sets that you want, and ignore others repeatedly; this isn't even up for debate anymore. So based on your assessment of number of people infected to those who are not, I should conclude that since only 12.6 million people out of 165 million people are unemployed it's not a big deal, right?

Finding a better solution to healthcare than the current inefficient system isn't a nanny state solution; unless you're so ideologically bound that you think paying more and getting less makes sense. People in countries where this kind of system is in place support it not because they want to pay for your "personal responsibility issues" but to get a more efficient system that covers its citizens and doesn't create large disparities due to healthcare access. In those countries, access to healthcare isn't something you worry about if you lose your job, or if you switch careers. This also positively impacts the low wage workers who can hold those jobs and not have to worry about being bankrupted if an illness strikes them or their family members.

Again, more of the government deflection when I'm talking about rhetoric which influences the way people behave. The unemployment was at around 16% when everything hit and has been going down since then. Based on current trends, it looks like the next report will likely show a lower percentage as well.

No, you don't buy results at all; not holistically anyway. You choose data sets that you want, and ignore others repeatedly; this isn't even up for debate anymore. So based on your assessment of number of people infected to those who are not, I should conclude that since only 12.6 million people out of 165 million people are unemployed it's not a big deal, right?

Then why isn't your state doing that? how do you implement an effective healthcare plan for 330,000,000 people in 50 different states and 50 different costs of living? That is a liberal pipe dream that defies reality. You want someone else to pay for yours, why?

Getting rather tired of hearing about other countries when no other country on earth is like this one. Stop buying rhetoric and offer a solution?

So you taking victory laps over a drop in unemployment from 16% to 11%? Your standards are really low as are your understanding of the issues. You keep buying what the left tells you and keep ignoring the actual results of the left expecting this group of liberals to do better than the last few decades of liberals. What makes you think Biden/Harris are the answer?

As for the unemployment numbers, I prefer the pre pandemic results of 5.7 million unemployed February 2020 due to the Trump economic policies vs. the 12.6 million unemployed today because of failure of the states to allow implementation of the Trump economic policies. Your ignorance of data and context is staggering

what you show is media scare tactics work for many people even when the reality is as I showed, 98% of the people, 8.0 million cases/330,000,000 million=2.4% infection rate.

For someone who claims he thinks blaming others is bad, you sure do loads of finger pointing. Do you ever factor in that people make their own decisions based on information they source outside of the media? I don't watch any news outlets to source statistics on the disease; I check on various trackers to get the data itself.

How do you explain people in this country not getting healthcare and being part of the lowest death to infection percentage in the world. They aren't dying in the streets and the federal gov't is reimbursing your state for every Covid 19 expenses as they should. Financial implications on my health extend well beyond the virus, what else do you want the federal gov't to mitigate? Are you ever going to take personal responsibility for any of your actions? You don't want the virus, do what CDC requested in their March 1 memo to the states

I don't explain it because I haven't seen data that allows to make that kind of determination. Disease outcomes depend on a lot of variables which include demographics, access to healthcare, financial status etc. You consistently waver between what I should be doing personally; I'm not talking about just me not getting the virus. I'm not worried about the actions I'm taking, but those of others throughout this nation that keep this pandemic (and its impacts) going. While cases remain high, many industries will take much longer to bounce back. How many tourists do you think will want to go to states where cases are surging? How many people are going to be flying domestically under these circumstances? While our cases surge, Americans can't travel to certain places even if they wanted to. You're missing the much bigger picture.

For someone who claims he thinks blaming others is bad, you sure do loads of finger pointing. Do you ever factor in that people make their own decisions based on information they source outside of the media? I don't watch any news outlets to source statistics on the disease; I check on various trackers to get the data itself.

I don't explain it because I haven't seen data that allows to make that kind of determination. Disease outcomes depend on a lot of variables which include demographics, access to healthcare, financial status etc. You consistently waver between what I should be doing personally; I'm not talking about just me not getting the virus. I'm not worried about the actions I'm taking, but those of others throughout this nation that keep this pandemic (and its impacts) going. While cases remain high, many industries will take much longer to bounce back. How many tourists do you think will want to go to states where cases are surging? How many people are going to be flying domestically under these circumstances? While our cases surge, Americans can't travel to certain places even if they wanted to. You're missing the much bigger picture.

Where have I blamed anyone but myself for poor choices made, you what 100% assurance and blame results on someone else. People making their own decisions based upon someone else concerning personal responsibility issues are fools. You are just looking for someone to blame when you screw up. Learn personal responsibility and you will be better off and happier vs, looking for someone else to blame

Our cases may be surging but our recoveries are as well as well as those being cured by our immune system. You are a one trick pony stuck in blaming everyone else today for what Trump supposedly should have done in January ignoring what CDC said March 1 and giving your governor a pass for his own actions. Cases surging don't tell the whole story, the declining death percentage and recoveries are the other side of the issue that you want to ignore. Gloom, doom, misery resides in the liberal playbook. What does a Biden/Harris Administration bring to the table, another opportunity for the gov't to spend taxpayer money to buy your support?

Then why isn't your state doing that? how do you implement an effective healthcare plan for 330,000,000 people in 50 different states and 50 different costs of living? That is a liberal pipe dream that defies reality. You want someone else to pay for yours, why?

Your defeatism is noted. I mean, it's hard so let's not do it. Go USA? Good lord. A national system would be far more comprehensive at eliminating disparities than only state specific solutions.

Getting rather tired of hearing about other countries when no other country on earth is like this one. Stop buying rhetoric and offer a solution?

Yeah, no other industrialized nation can be compared to this one. Let's just forget about per capita comparisons which make that possible. I think the solution starts at fixing the ACA and working toward a single payer system.

So you taking victory laps over a drop in unemployment from 16% to 11%? Your standards are really low as are your understanding of the issues. You keep buying what the left tells you and keep ignoring the actual results of the left expecting this group of liberals to do better than the last few decades of liberals. What makes you think Biden/Harris are the answer?

Victory laps? Nope, but it's good to see it's going down. I think it would be unrealistic to think the unemployment would just magically return to normal when people aren't frequenting business at the same rate. Why so much doom and gloom; I thought you didn't like it? It appears that, like many other things, is something you selectively use.

As for the unemployment numbers, I prefer the pre pandemic results of 5.7 million unemployed February 2020 due to the Trump economic policies vs. the 12.6 million unemployed today because of failure of the states to allow implementation of the Trump economic policies. Your ignorance of data and context is staggering

Your ad hominem attacks are comical at this stage. You talk about my ignorance when you've been posting all sorts of deflections and spin throughout this exchange. You talk about preferring pre-pandemic unemployment numbers but ignore what has contributed to those rates and the role of the president in dividing the response along political lines.

Where have I blamed anyone but myself for poor choices made, you what 100% assurance and blame results on someone else. People making their own decisions based upon someone else concerning personal responsibility issues are fools. You are just looking for someone to blame when you screw up. Learn personal responsibility and you will be better off and happier vs, looking for someone else to blame

God this is silly.

Our cases may be surging but our recoveries are as well as well as those being cured by our immune system. You are a one trick pony stuck in blaming everyone else today for what Trump supposedly should have done in January ignoring what CDC said March 1 and giving your governor a pass for his own actions. Cases surging don't tell the whole story, the declining death percentage and recoveries are the other side of the issue that you want to ignore. Gloom, doom, misery resides in the liberal playbook. What does a Biden/Harris Administration bring to the table, another opportunity for the gov't to spend taxpayer money to buy your support?

You're just repeating points I have already responded to numerous times. What you're essentially doing is spinning things to the narrative you want to push despite the daily data on where things are as it relates to the pandemic. The mortality rates are trending upward as the case counts rise. Over the past few weeks they were trending downward, now they're close to the 1,000 per day mark. That's not "doom and gloom" that's just fact and no amount of recoveries is going to change the fact that ~1000 people dying a day is a bad thing. Or is it not to you?

Your defeatism is noted. I mean, it's hard so let's not do it. Go USA? Good lord. A national system would be far more comprehensive at eliminating disparities than only state specific solutions.

Yeah, no other industrialized nation can be compared to this one. Let's just forget about per capita comparisons which make that possible. I think the solution starts at fixing the ACA and working toward a single payer system.

Victory laps? Nope, but it's good to see it's going down. I think it would be unrealistic to think the unemployment would just magically return to normal when people aren't frequenting business at the same rate. Why so much doom and gloom; I thought you didn't like it? It appears that, like many other things, is something you selectively use.

Your ad hominem attacks are comical at this stage. You talk about my ignorance when you've been posting all sorts of deflections and spin throughout this exchange. You talk about preferring pre-pandemic unemployment numbers but ignore what has contributed to those rates and the role of the president in dividing the response along political lines.

Defeatism? It is you whining and complaining about everything Trump has done and about a virus whose death percentage continues to drop, you need to define defeatism because I celebrate success

Per capita comparisons? Why don't you compare the freedoms of choice we have in this country to others? What freedoms are you willing to give up? Stop the liberal bs, you wat people to believe you care about others, if so do something about it and kick out all the assholes in gov't that have made people dependent, stopped their development and took over control of their lives.

My personal attacks are against your opinions not you, and I am still waiting for what a Biden Administration success looks like to you since 6.6 million NEW jobs, 4.3 million part time workers, 900 billion dollars per year in GDP Growth, destruction of ISIS, along with taking a stronger NATO thus national security doesn't seem to resonate with you. What does Biden do, appease our enemies, allow our allies to invest more in their social programs while having us protect them? You better have a good logical reason for voting for Biden and some expectations other than the single issue you have of attacking Trump for the virus reaction

God this is silly.

You're just repeating points I have already responded to numerous times. What you're essentially doing is spinning things to the narrative you want to push despite the daily data on where things are as it relates to the pandemic. The mortality rates are trending upward as the case counts rise. Over the past few weeks they were trending downward, now they're close to the 1,000 per day mark. That's not "doom and gloom" that's just fact and no amount of recoveries is going to change the fact that ~1000 people dying a day is a bad thing. Or is it not to you?

again, so fricken what? you don't have the virus and those that do are developing the immunity against future attacks by allowing their immune systems to work. Stop the bullshit, this isn't about anyone else for if you truly cared about others you would be out there helping others which I don't see happening

Defeatism? It is you whining and complaining about everything Trump has done and about a virus whose death percentage continues to drop, you need to define defeatism because I celebrate success

Per capita comparisons? Why don't you compare the freedoms of choice we have in this country to others? What freedoms are you willing to give up? Stop the liberal bs, you wat people to believe you care about others, if so do something about it and kick out all the assholes in gov't that have made people dependent, stopped their development and took over control of their lives.

Yes, per capita comparisons which allow for those types of comparisons. You're asking questions you should already know the answers to because I'm referring to many industrialized nations with very similar freedoms to ours. This whole "dependence" narrative is just an easy talking point to oversimplify the issue.

My personal attacks are against your opinions not you, and I am still waiting for what a Biden Administration success looks like to you since 6.6 million NEW jobs, 4.3 million part time workers, 900 billion dollars per year in GDP Growth, destruction of ISIS, along with taking a stronger NATO thus national security doesn't seem to resonate with you. What does Biden do, appease our enemies, allow our allies to invest more in their social programs while having us protect them? You better have a good logical reason for voting for Biden and some expectations other than the single issue you have of attacking Trump for the virus reaction

You can continue asking the same questions, but I'm not going to keep repeating answers I've already provided on previous posts. I also don't have to conform or justify my vote to your brand of logic; the kind which you completely ignore when it came to making your selection in 2016. Trump had no experience in international diplomacy, public policy, or even private sector experience where he was held accountable. That didn't stop you from taking a chance, yet you somehow think others now have to accept your flip flopping standards? Yeah, no.

again, so fricken what? you don't have the virus and those that do are developing the immunity against future attacks by allowing their immune systems to work. Stop the bullshit, this isn't about anyone else for if you truly cared about others you would be out there helping others which I don't see happening

In case you're not aware, there's no hard evidence yet on what immunity means in regards to COVID 19 yet. What do you know about what I do or don't do to make that kind of statement? You're really falling off the rails.

You can continue asking the same questions, but I'm not going to keep repeating answers I've already provided on previous posts. I also don't have to conform or justify my vote to your brand of logic; the kind which you completely ignore when it came to making your selection in 2016. Trump had no experience in international diplomacy, public policy, or even private sector experience where he was held accountable. That didn't stop you from taking a chance, yet you somehow think others now have to accept your flip flopping standards? Yeah, no.

Here are the actions against the President that you want to unite the country, let me refresh your partisan memory

But let's remember this...

It's election night 2016 and Donald Trump wins the presidency.

Suddenly, out of nowhere, more than 5,000 protesters appear in front of Trump Tower on New York's 5th Avenue.

They're chanting: "Throw him out."

He's not even "in" yet, and they want to throw him out!

Fast forward to January 20, 2017, it's Inauguration Day and Donald J. Trump will become the 45th president of the United States.

But 70 Democratic members of Congress refuse to attend...

This never happened before.

They say they won't accept Trump as the legitimate president.

And 5 days after he's elected, top far-left socialists meet at Washington, D.C.'s Mandarin Oriental Hotel.

They are hosted by 106 billionaires. They all concoct a plan to stop Trump.

They call themselves THE RESISTANCE.

Within days of his move to the White House, members of Congress like Maxine Waters and their allies in the media are calling for his impeachment.

Then, just weeks later, Democrats demand and cry for a criminal probe of his campaign.

They allege "collusion" with Russia... based on allegations in a thing called the Steele Dossier (which the DNC paid $10 million to compile).

They get their wish and $50 million in taxpayer money is spent for Special Counsel Robert Mueller's investigation.

Multiple grand juries, 500 witnesses — Mueller finds no evidence of collusion and illegality

And major House and Senate committees conclude the same. Nothing... zippo.

Failing on every level, in late 2019, the Democrats trump up impeachment charges.

Why?

Trump called for an investigation of Joe Biden's activities in the Ukraine including his pressuring Kiev to fire a prosecutor.

You see, Joe Biden boasted he withheld U.S. aid to the Ukraine until they fired the prosecutor who was investigation him, his son Hunter, and gas giant Burisma.

For doing so, Joe is lauded, but Trump should be impeached and removed?

Well, for the first time in history not a single Republican backed their impeachment.

And then the Senate voted to acquit.

This is what you want the President to accept and negotiate with??

In case you're not aware, there's no hard evidence yet on what immunity means in regards to COVID 19 yet. What do you know about what I do or don't do to make that kind of statement? You're really falling off the rails.

Here are the actions against the President that you want to unite the country, let me refresh your partisan memory

Suddenly, out of nowhere, more than 5,000 protesters appear in front of Trump Tower on New York's 5th Avenue.

Fast forward to January 20, 2017, it's Inauguration Day and Donald J. Trump will become the 45th president of the United States.

And 5 days after he's elected, top far-left socialists meet at Washington, D.C.'s Mandarin Oriental Hotel.

Within days of his move to the White House, members of Congress like Maxine Waters and their allies in the media are calling for his impeachment.

Then, just weeks later, Democrats demand and cry for a criminal probe of his campaign.

They allege "collusion" with Russia... based on allegations in a thing called the Steele Dossier (which the DNC paid $10 million to compile).

They get their wish and $50 million in taxpayer money is spent for Special Counsel Robert Mueller's investigation.

Multiple grand juries, 500 witnesses — Mueller finds no evidence of collusion and illegality

Failing on every level, in late 2019, the Democrats trump up impeachment charges.

Why?

Trump called for an investigation of Joe Biden's activities in the Ukraine including his pressuring Kiev to fire a prosecutor.

You see, Joe Biden boasted he withheld U.S. aid to the Ukraine until they fired the prosecutor who was investigation him, his son Hunter, and gas giant Burisma.

Well, for the first time in history not a single Republican backed their impeachment.

Why?

Trump is a divisive figure; always has been. His demeanor and rhetoric is often combative, so he receives the same energy and at the same intensity. This is where having some kind of diplomatic experience helps. His campaign made it clear he wasn't speaking to the entirety of the country, but a select group. None of this has changed throughout his presidency as he's framed a lot of things in the red/blue context.

As for the investigations, that Russia meddled isn't a matter of debate anymore. Given Trump's own statements and the questionable meetings between his campaign and government connected Russians, an investigation shouldn't be surprising. As for the results, when the investigation concluded I accepted the findings and moved on. Anything beyond that was just going to be speculation. What I will note, is there were indictments for some of those involved, but we have nothing even remotely close as it relates to Biden. So if the proof of the pudding is in the eating, there isn't much to substantiate any malfeasance thus far. The same goes for all of the accusations against Hillary Clinton, Obama et.al.

As for the Senate vote, do you think that vote would have gone otherwise regardless of evidence? I think the only way that was not going to play out the way it did was if there was such irrefutable evidence that the GOP would have no choice.

Trump is a divisive figure; always has been. His demeanor and rhetoric is often combative, so he receives the same energy and at the same intensity. This is where having some kind of diplomatic experience helps. His campaign made it clear he wasn't speaking to the entirety of the country, but a select group. None of this has changed throughout his presidency as he's framed a lot of things in the red/blue context.

As for the investigations, that Russia meddled isn't a matter of debate anymore. Given Trump's own statements and the questionable meetings between his campaign and government connected Russians, an investigation shouldn't be surprising. As for the results, when the investigation concluded I accepted the findings and moved on. Anything beyond that was just going to be speculation. What I will note, is there were indictments for some of those involved, but we have nothing even remotely close as it relates to Biden. So if the proof of the pudding is in the eating, there isn't much to substantiate any malfeasance thus far. The same goes for all of the accusations against Hillary Clinton, Obama et.al.

As for the Senate vote, do you think that vote would have gone otherwise regardless of evidence? I think the only way that was not going to play out the way it did was if there was such irrefutable evidence that the GOP would have no choice.

Yes he is, not a politician and obviously having a politician matters to you more than results. The post I gave you stands and started right after the election as Hillary won the popular vote and that is what the left screamed was important not the fact that she won the popular vote totally because of California. The attitude from the left is "how dare you attack the swamp" His results speak to the country as 56% of the people claim they are better off today than 4 years ago.

The fact that Russia supposedly meddled in our election is totally irrelevant to the hatred the left started throwing at Trump day one and what you continue to support today. Russia didn't give Trump the election, Hillary did, she like most career public servants are incompetent, tell you what you want to hear and you buy the rhetoric. Better stop buying rhetoric, stop complaining about paying for tax cuts and start questioning where the money is going to come from to fund Biden/Harris policies. better figure out how Biden/Harris are going to respond to China and Iran for when the results are disastrous an apology will be too late

What evidence, lies, distortions, liberal corruption? What is it about liberalism that creates your kind of loyalty? My God man this is ridiculous your entire thought process.

Better wake up and stop blindly falling liberal rhetoric and start paying attention to liberal results

Yes he is, not a politician and obviously having a politician matters to you more than results. The post I gave you stands and started right after the election as Hillary won the popular vote and that is what the left screamed was important not the fact that she won the popular vote totally because of California. The attitude from the left is "how dare you attack the swamp" His results speak to the country as 56% of the people claim they are better off today than 4 years ago.

In politics, having some political skill is helpful. Kind of like knowing math helps you be a good mathematician. The skill set is being able to work with others and knowing how to leverage your position to put pressure on others to achieve results. Good politicians know how to alternate between working cooperatively, and when to "play hard ball". The problem with Trump is he only has one tactic, and since it's confrontational and aggressive, he gets that back; this works like kinetic energy. I think if you had to simplify the response to Trump from some, it's more of a "how dare you be such an a-hole" than anything else.

As for the poll you cited, it falls in the same category as the other one your frequently post about his economy approval polling. The problem is none of this has translated to his general approval rating, which supports the idea those two criteria aren't enough to sway people to think he's good as a whole. So it's like thinking your contractor did a great job installing the plumbing, but not so much at finishing the rest of the house.

The fact that Russia supposedly meddled in our election is totally irrelevant to the hatred the left started throwing at Trump day one and what you continue to support today. Russia didn't give Trump the election, Hillary did, she like most career public servants are incompetent, tell you what you want to hear and you buy the rhetoric. Better stop buying rhetoric, stop complaining about paying for tax cuts and start questioning where the money is going to come from to fund Biden/Harris policies. better figure out how Biden/Harris are going to respond to China and Iran for when the results are disastrous an apology will be too late

Is Russia meddling in our election "totally irrelevant"? Seems like the intelligence community disagrees. Biden/Harris have already laid out how their policies will be paid for, so it's not as nebulous as Trump's healthcare plan. So far he's just made the sales pitch, but not so much as a summary of what it is and how it would work. But I guess that rhetoric doesn't matter right? You don't care unless it's a Democrat, or Independent etc. making nebulous claims. Your doom and gloom is hysterical in the context of you complaining when I critique the current administration. I guess not all doom and gloom is equal.

What evidence, lies, distortions, liberal corruption? What is it about liberalism that creates your kind of loyalty? My God man this is ridiculous your entire thought process.

You make a claim about Biden corruption but nothing has been revealed; no indictments or even conclusive evidence. All there's been is conspiracy theories from a president who also retweets Qanon conspiracy theories about Bin Laden still being alive. I'm not loyal to any ideology; I find that kind of thing very limiting. The problem is you think only in those terms, so your mind is like a database with only two tables.

Better wake up and stop blindly falling liberal rhetoric and start paying attention to liberal results

There's nothing to wake up from. What I've seen going on for the past 4 years is enough. Trump's accomplishments don't supersede his failures in my opinion, so I will vote accordingly.

In politics, having some political skill is helpful. Kind of like knowing math helps you be a good mathematician. The skill set is being able to work with others and knowing how to leverage your position to put pressure on others to achieve results. Good politicians know how to alternate between working cooperatively, and when to "play hard ball". The problem with Trump is he only has one tactic, and since it's confrontational and aggressive, he gets that back; this works like kinetic energy. I think if you had to simplify the response to Trump from some, it's more of a "how dare you be such an a-hole" than anything else.

As for the poll you cited, it falls in the same category as the other one your frequently post about his economy approval polling. The problem is none of this has translated to his general approval rating, which supports the idea those two criteria aren't enough to sway people to think he's good as a whole. So it's like thinking your contractor did a great job installing the plumbing, but not so much at finishing the rest of the house.

Is Russia meddling in our election "totally irrelevant"? Seems like the intelligence community disagrees. Biden/Harris have already laid out how their policies will be paid for, so it's not as nebulous as Trump's healthcare plan. So far he's just made the sales pitch, but not so much as a summary of what it is and how it would work. But I guess that rhetoric doesn't matter right? You don't care unless it's a Democrat, or Independent etc. making nebulous claims. Your doom and gloom is hysterical in the context of you complaining when I critique the current administration. I guess not all doom and gloom is equal.

You make a claim about Biden corruption but nothing has been revealed; no indictments or even conclusive evidence. All there's been is conspiracy theories from a president who also retweets Qanon conspiracy theories about Bin Laden still being alive. I'm not loyal to any ideology; I find that kind of thing very limiting. The problem is you think only in those terms, so your mind is like a database with only two tables.

There's nothing to wake up from. What I've seen going on for the past 4 years is enough. Trump's accomplishments don't supersede his failures in my opinion, so I will vote accordingly.

Good luck, have a good one we are done, no reason to continue this discussion, your mind is made up, live with the results

The current numbers of Covid 19 infections is 8,016,448 in a country of 330,000,000 people thus 98% of the people in this country don't have the virus and those who do see death rate of 2.7% per infection. So let me ask you, if you had a 98% opportunity to take care of your family by going back to work would you take it? The cost of the shutdown is monumental and that cost is the human misery felt by the American people not able to go to work to take care of their families because of a 2% chance of getting a virus that is even reduced if you wear a mask and practice social distancing. Does that really make any sense to you?

Who are you bullshitting? The US has the highest covid death rate in the developed world.

https://www.emsworld.com/news/1225033/us-has-highest-covid-19-death-rate-developed-world
U.S. Has Highest COVID-19 Death Rate in Developed World

10/12/2020
Michelle Fay Cortez
Bloomberg News

The U.S. has the highest COVID-19 mortality rate in the developed world.

Bloomberg News
The proportion of Americans dying from coronavirus infections is the highest in the developed world, according to a study of global mortality rates that shows the U.S. pandemic response left citizens exposed to the lethal disease.
Early in the outbreak, the U.S. mortality rate from COVID-19 was lower than in many other hard-hit countries, including the U.K., Spain and the Netherlands, according to the report Monday in the Journal of the American Medical Association. But as spring turned to summer, the U.S. largely failed to embrace public health and policy measures that have helped other countries reduce death rates.
If U.S. deaths after May 10 had occurred at the same pace as in Spain, the U.S. mortality rate would be 47% lower, with 93,247 fewer people dying, the report found. More than 100,000 fewer Americans would have died if the U.S. had the same mortality rate as the Netherlands. Sweden's mortality rate was 22% lower, though it took fewer steps to curb the virus's spread.
The U.S. leads the world in total coronavirus deaths, with 214,776 as of Monday, according to data from Johns Hopkins University. Brazil ranks second with 150,488 deaths.
America's failure to control the outbreak is forecast to be costly. When lost output and health setbacks are taken into account, the economic toll of the pandemic is expected to exceed $16 trillion, or about 90% of U.S. annual gross domestic product, according to a separate report in JAMA on Monday.
Other ripple effects are also expected. On average, nine family members are affected by the loss of each person who dies of COVID-19 in the U.S., creating a pool of 2 million mourners, according to another article in JAMA by psychiatrists from NYU Grossman School of Medicine.

That does appear to be true based upon the polls for how can anyone support the ideology being promoted by Harris and Biden? I see nothing pro American from either one of those individuals. Let me know the last time you saw an American Flag at a Democratic Event for Harris/Biden
Who gives a damn about a stupid piece of coloured cloth? How does flying a flag demonstrate being "pro-American" (whatever that even means)? Trump is surrounded by the things-even going so far as to hug them; yet the only 'pro' as far as he's concerned is his own political advancement. It's all theatre designed to convince gullible rubes that Trump is an all-American hero with nothing but the well-being of the US as his priority. Nothing could be further from the truth as precedent informs us.

Who are you bullshitting? The US has the highest covid death rate in the developed world.
https://www.emsworld.com/news/1225033/us-has-highest-covid-19-death-rate-developed-world

I posted the official numbers as still you don't get it, not surprising, the radical left has you in their pocket. by all means keep ignoring the official data along with the death percentage to infections. You really are a radical leftist aren't you in need of the Biden/Harris nanny state

10/12/2020CasesDeaths
France743479328254.4%
England634920430186.8%
Canada18520796445.2%
Sweden8541158926.9%
Germany33107397212.9%
Denmark162426213.8%
United States8,016,4482200002.7%

Who gives a damn about a stupid piece of coloured cloth? How does flying a flag demonstrate being "pro-American" (whatever that even means)? Trump is surrounded by the things-even going so far as to hug them; yet the only 'pro' as far as he's concerned is his own political advancement. It's all theatre designed to convince gullible rubes that Trump is an all-American hero with nothing but the well-being of the US as his priority. Nothing could be further from the truth as precedent informs us.

Who you voting for in November?? Oh, wait, you aren't an American citizen and cannot vote

This is how career public servants become multi millionaires while on the public dole, selling influence and this is the SWAMP that you support

One of the people on an explosive email thread allegedly involving Hunter Biden has corroborated the veracity of the messages, which appear to outline a payout for former Vice President Joe Biden as part of a deal with a Chinese energy firm.

The email includes a note that “Hunter has some office expectations he will elaborate.” A proposed equity split references “20” for “H” and “10 held by H for the big guy?” with no further details. Fox News spoke to one of the people who was copied on the email, who confirmed its authenticity.

Sources told Fox News that "the big guy" is a reference to the former vice president. The New York Post initially published the emails and other controversial messages that Fox News has also obtained.

It's an odd thing that some are "pro American" in symbolic ways rather than the ones which actually matter. When I think of "pro American", I think of ways we can work to solve problems like lack of access to healthcare, ensuring our citizens can receive the education they need without going into massive debt for starters. These issues often fall outside of just the "personal responsibility" over simplification.

The issues I cited are less about ideology and more about the impracticality of large scale inequality in my opinion. In the case of healthcare, as a nation we pay more than other nations but receive less for what we pay. If one takes the ideological approach, abstractions like who deserves to have access to healthcare versus who doesn't. Going down that road doesn't solve the inefficiency; it perpetuates it. Looking at it from a business perspective, one would never do that in that kind of model. How often do you see companies support inefficiencies which cut into their profits? Not often at all. As a nation, we just need to decide whether we want to improve on these societal issues by tackling them as a whole, or look the other way and ignore the obvious impacts. Other nations have done this and serve as examples of how it can be done.

Who you voting for in November?? Oh, wait, you aren't an American citizen and cannot vote

Why did you post a video of an Englishman's view on the US several posts before then? Last I checked, Chris McGlade can't vote in US elections either.

I posted the official numbers as still you don't get it, not surprising, the radical left has you in their pocket. by all means keep ignoring the official data along with the death percentage to infections. You really are a radical leftist aren't you in need of the Biden/Harris nanny state

10/12/2020CasesDeaths
France743479328254.4%
England634920430186.8%
Canada18520796445.2%
Sweden8541158926.9%
Germany33107397212.9%
Denmark162426213.8%
United States8,016,4482200002.7%
You posted 'official' numbers from an internet search engine that utilizes simple basic numbers and stats. I'm posting you the findings of 2 research letters conducted by researchers at Harvard, University of Pennsylvania, Virginia Commonwealth University and Yale published in the JAMA Network Open, a monthly open access medical journal published by the American Medical Association covering all aspects of the biomedical sciences.

https://www.cidrap.umn.edu/news-per...ads-19-nations-covid-19-all-cause-death-rates

Two research letters published today in JAMA estimate excess deaths due to COVID-19 and other causes in different countries since the pandemic began, one finding a higher coronavirus death rate in the United States than in 18 other countries since early May, and the other showing that the overall US death rate rose 20% from March to August, with 67% of the excess deaths attributable to the virus...

The authors concluded that COVID-19 deaths and excess deaths from any cause in the United States likely were due to a poor pandemic response rather than an early surge of coronavirus cases before virus prevention and treatment methods were improved.

"Compared with other countries, the US experienced high COVID-19–associated mortality and excess all-cause mortality into September 2020," the authors wrote. "After the first peak in early spring, US death rates from COVID-19 and from all causes remained higher than even countries with high COVID-19 mortality. This may have been a result of several factors, including

weak public health infrastructure and a decentralized, inconsistent US response to the pandemic."...

In the second study, researchers at Virginia Commonwealth University and Yale analyzed population data and COVID-19 and all-cause death data for 48 US states and Washington, DC, from the National Center for Health Statistics and the US Census Bureau.

From Mar 1 to Aug 1, 1,336,561 people died in the United states, 225,530 (20%) more than the 1,111,031 deaths that would have been expected based on historic data. Of the 225,530 excess deaths, 150,541 (67%) were attributed to the coronavirus.

Back
Top Bottom