• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!
  • Welcome to our archives. No new posts are allowed here.

Final EC count thread

Checkerboard Strangler

Make Video Horizontal Again
Supporting Member
DP Veteran
Reaction score
Political Leaning
Undisclosed
Hey kids!
Post your predictions for the final count in the 2020 US Presidential Election here!

Do you think Trump will get more than 232? Post it here.
Do you think Biden will pass 290? Post it here.

Hey kids!
Post your predictions for the final count in the 2020 US Presidential Election here!

At this point, there are zero EC votes...for both candidates.

But...if I HAD to guess (you know how much I hate guessing), I would say Trump will get at least 270 EC votes and Biden will get some number less than 270.

I predict 315 EC votes for Biden. That should leave tweety with 223.

I mean, it looks quite likely Biden will hit 306, though GA is really close, so maybe he'll finish with 290. Still, recounts typically don't change results.

Remaining questions are:
- Possibility of catastrophic court intervention that results in throwing out tons of Dem ballots.
- Stealing with elector shenanigans in GOP-controlled swing states.

Cheating, basically. Or - assuming it's even possible given how many are counted - the nearly impossible situation in which all remaining votes are for Trump in a trend-reversal.

Who knows? Maybe he'll lose his shit completely and nuke China before they finish counting. The guy was off his rocker with the lies last night.

I mean, it looks quite likely Biden will hit 306, though GA is really close, so maybe he'll finish with 290. Still, recounts typically don't change results.

Remaining questions are:
- Possibility of catastrophic court intervention that results in throwing out tons of Dem ballots.
- Stealing with elector shenanigans in GOP-controlled swing states.

Cheating, basically. Or - assuming it's even possible given how many are counted - the nearly impossible situation in which all remaining votes are for Trump in a trend-reversal.

Who knows? Maybe he'll lose his shit completely and nuke China before they finish counting. The guy was off his rocker with the lies last night.
I dont see how the courts will throw out any ballots. Even if you could show 30,000 dead people voted in Wisconsin, you dont know which votes were tied to the dead voters.

Feels like cheating to answer at this point, since there's obviously a correct answer and you just provided it.

I dont see how the courts will throw out any ballots. Even if you could show 30,000 dead people voted in Wisconsin, you dont know which votes were tied to the dead voters.

That is why voter fraud works. Once counted it can never be removed. The system was changed to maximize benefiting from that reality. An election division worker could non-stop run fake ballots thru the machine - and this all captured on video tape - but every one of those fake votes would still count.

Unless Republicans become even better at stealing elections and voter frauds, the Republican Party is nothing but the opposite side of the same plutocratic authoritarian coin. I do not expect the Republican party to play by the new election rules. Christianity is a huge obstacle for one since lying and cheating is considered sinful.

Trump will have nowhere near enough. Biden should top 300.

That is why voter fraud works. Once counted it can never be removed. The system was changed to maximize benefiting from that reality. An election division worker could non-stop run fake ballots thru the machine - and this all captured on video tape - but every one of those fake votes would still count.

Unless Republicans become even better at stealing elections and voter frauds, the Republican Party is nothing but the opposite side of the same plutocratic authoritarian coin. I do not expect the Republican party to play by the new election rules. Christianity is a huge obstacle for one since lying and cheating is considered sinful.
I dont know that the election was stolen. Was there liberal cheating? Im sure there was. Can it be shown to have altered the course of the election? Probably not. The goal should be for machines to do the counting in the future and do everything possible to remove the counting from humans.
And no, Christianity does not stop people from lying, cheating and stealing.

I dont know that the election was stolen. Was there liberal cheating? Im sure there was. Can it be shown to have altered the course of the election? Probably not. The goal should be for machines to do the counting in the future and do everything possible to remove the counting from humans.
I actually agree with this post. Wow! We've begun to heal as a nation already.

I actually agree with this post. Wow! We've begun to heal as a nation already.
Not sure why you waited until now to start thinking, but welcome aboard!

Not sure why you waited until now to start thinking, but welcome aboard!
I'm always thinking. That's usually why I don't get along with the Wingnut brigade.

Keep believing the illusion of democratic elections if you wish.

I will believe the results until I see evidence to the contrary. I support Trump, I voted for him, but right now, I think he lost fair and square. Do I like these votes trickling in like this? No. Is that evidence of fraud? No, not by itself.

I will believe the results until I see evidence to the contrary. I support Trump, I voted for him, but right now, I think he lost fair and square. Do I like these votes trickling in like this? No. Is that evidence of fraud? No, not by itself.
My wife asked why it took so long to count these final votes.

My response: Well, they had to print them.

My pre-election predictions were off. My revised one below for comparison (before any recounts).

Nov 2
last me.png

Nov 7

before recounts.png

295 minimum, maybe as high as 306 ~ Biden

243 is the most Trump can hope for.

Hey kids!

I predict the final will be 306-232 Biden--precisely what it was for trump in 2016.

you have exactly zero evidence, and can in no way demonstrate that democrats committed voter fraud or in any way cheated in this election.

At this point, there are zero EC votes...for both candidates.

But...if I HAD to guess (you know how much I hate guessing), I would say Trump will get at least 270 EC votes and Biden will get some number less than 270.

Exactly how can the rattlesnake collect 270 EC votes when he currently has only 213 (not 214 as some media claim) and by all accounts so far has no chance of winning the six in Nevada? You might want to get your calculator out.

Exactly how can the rattlesnake collect 270 EC votes when he currently has only 213 (not 214 as some media claim) and by all accounts so far has no chance of winning the six in Nevada? You might want to get your calculator out.
Again...neither candidate has a single EC vote.

btw, since when does the media decide who the EC votes for? In other words...why are you listening to them and their lies?

Again, neither candidate has a single EC vote.

BTW, since when does the media decide who the EC votes for? In other words, why are you listening to them and their lies?

The electors vote for who won their states after pledging to do so , , , through the media.

I believe the truth. Joe Biden is projected to win all of the states that add up to giving him 253 EC votes.

The electors vote for who won their states after pledging to do so , , , through the media.

I believe the truth. Joe Biden is projected to win all of the states that add up to giving him 253 EC votes.
??? "through the media"???

No Ma'am...the media plays no part in the process. You should learn the difference between "projected" and "certified"...and exactly who it is that does each.

Proof or it didn't happen.

Edit: You have none, so it didn't happen:

Back
Top Bottom