• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Filming of Fake “ISIS” Beheading

An interesting video.

I have long been most skeptical of the beheading videos. They seem staged somehow.

Portions of the more recent videos could well be staged or have other footage spliced in. After the first western hostage was beheaded, an ordinary guy compared the video footage (showing a network of dirt roads, irrigated fields, a low rise of hills etc) to google earth. Not surprisingly, the probable execution site was just outside of Raaqa, ISIS's unofficial capital.

I imagine that western intelligence services could do even better. This would put ISIS at risk of an Entebbe style raid. In addition, the hostages can be worth their weight in gold- literally. This makes them vulnerable to being "rescued for ransom" by other jihader groups. With this in mind, ISIS went for the fake back drops in other executions.

I work in video. Anything can be faked effectively. I don't necessarily think the Isis videos are fake, but video evidence alone, unless there is a documented chain of custody for the media from the camera, is not proof. (This is why police-cam content needs to be secured after an incident.)

The fact is people are being murdered by ISIS an Islamic terrorist organization. Fact.

The fact is people are being murdered by ISIS an Islamic terrorist organization. Fact.

Maybe, but it would sure be interesting to know who funds ISIS, who bought the Toyota fleet (did they get fleet prices?) ;)

Sorry, I can't help but think of Charlie's War. :mrgreen:

I am sorry but I have very little knowledge in the Serbian and Balkan war. I do know that , however, Osama bin laden apparently went to Serbia in the 90s and it gave Clinton an excuse to supply aids for the bombing of Serbia. I am not too read up on he actual facts, I just know this from certain time lines I have seen.

This is entirely news to me. Can you find the article somewhere?

As for the Chechen prime minister PressTV-‘ISIL leader working for CIA’ is an article pertaining to his remarks on Isis being a CIA group.

On what grounds does he claims that though?

He also warned those Chechens who join the ISIL Takfiris that they will not be allowed to return to their homeland.

This is entirely news to me. Can you find the article somewhere?

On what grounds does he claims that though?

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Operation_Miracle Was a battle between mujahideen and Serbia.

A majority of the people in places like Iran and Syria accuse Isis of being a western created force. You can find the Iranian president saying it as well. The reason is because the mujahideen, the forces fighting the soviets, were created and trained by the CIA.

The mujahideen were financed by Saudis and westerners, and promoted the same sense of radical Islam the group Isis does today. There are different sects in Islam, and one is bassically the complete death of all nonmuslims which is essentially what the Saudis believe. The group al Qaeda, ran by the Saudi prince Osama bin laden, attacked places that were competitive countries in the region. Meaning, when Iraq is secular the Saudi government would want them destabilized so they can set up a leader that will carry out the Saudi rule. It is in the interest of United States to prop up the Saudis because of the fact that most of our politicians are in cahoots with Saudi entrepreneurship.

Have you ever wondered why Saudi Arabia and Israel never attack each other but he Saudis attack places like Yemen that are secular?

The Chechyen prime minister is saying Isis is a CIA group because when the Saudis want a country or leader taken out Isis will invade that country, like Syria, and then the United States will use the Isis invasion as a reason to send boots on the ground. When we put boots on the ground we end up taking out The countries leader who Isis was attacking. This is why it took us over ten years to capture Osama bin laden, and also why we geopolitical redrew lines all over the Middle East. Our intention wasn't to get bin laden but it was to essentially put the Middle East under Saudi control. However we have been very unsuccessful because the majority of the Middle East know exactly what is going on. So we turn up the war propaganda but right now it's not working, and I hope it never works again.

This has been happening since the 1950s and it is the exact reason why a majority of the people hate the United States. It's because we get envolved in using clandestine operations for geopolitical purposes. This is what fletcher pouty writes about in his book. However U.S. media is completely ran by the same people who are doing these operations.

Last edited:
https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Operation_Miracle Was a battle between mujahideen and Serbia.

First, this is a Weak-O-Pedia reference, need I say more?

Second, this is about Bosnian war, not the Dardanian one (see link in signature about where Dardania is).

Third, the position was the Clinton supplied aids to bomb Serbia because Bin Laden was in Serbia:

I do know that , however, Osama bin laden apparently went to Serbia in the 90s and it gave Clinton an excuse to supply aids for the bombing of Serbia.

The Mujahedin are in the reference were fighting against Serbs together with NATO.

A majority of the people in places like Iran and Syria accuse Isis of being a western created force. You can find the Iranian president saying it as well. The reason is because the mujahideen, the forces fighting the soviets, were created and trained by the CIA.

The mujahideen were financed by Saudis and westerners, and promoted the same sense of radical Islam the group Isis does today. There are different sects in Islam, and one is bassically the complete death of all nonmuslims which is essentially what the Saudis believe. The group al Qaeda, ran by the Saudi prince Osama bin laden, attacked places that were competitive countries in the region. Meaning, when Iraq is secular the Saudi government would want them destabilized so they can set up a leader that will carry out the Saudi rule. It is in the interest of United States to prop up the Saudis because of the fact that most of our politicians are in cahoots with Saudi entrepreneurship.

Have you ever wondered why Saudi Arabia and Israel never attack each other but he Saudis attack places like Yemen that are secular?

Speculation.

The Chechyen prime minister is saying Isis is a CIA group because when the Saudis want a country or leader taken out Isis will invade that country, like Syria, and then the United States will use the Isis invasion as a reason to send boots on the ground. When we put boots on the ground we end up taking out The countries leader who Isis was attacking. This is why it took us over ten years to capture Osama bin laden, and also why we geopolitical redrew lines all over the Middle East. Our intention wasn't to get bin laden but it was to essentially put the Middle East under Saudi control. However we have been very unsuccessful because the majority of the Middle East know exactly what is going on. So we turn up the war propaganda but right now it's not working, and I hope it never works again.

This has been happening since the 1950s and it is the exact reason why a majority of the people hate the United States. It's because we get envolved in using clandestine operations for geopolitical purposes. This is what fletcher pouty writes about in his book. However U.S. media is completely ran by the same people who are doing these operations.

Okay I guess.

First, this is a Weak-O-Pedia reference, need I say more?

Second, this is about Bosnian war, not the Dardanian one (see link in signature about where Dardania is).

Third, the position was the Clinton supplied aids to bomb Serbia because Bin Laden was in Serbia:

The Mujahedin are in the reference were fighting against Serbs together with NATO.

Speculation.

Okay I guess.

Just for a reference I never stated that I was referring to the dardanian war.

Second when I said Clinton supplied bombs to Serbia I meant he was engaged in the efforts of aiding the mujahideen while they fought Serbian nationalists, he also was attempting to assassinate Osama bin Ladin during the same time period.

I used Wikipedia simply just to show an easy reference that Islamic radical fundamentals were envolved in the conflict.

Sorry if what I said led to confusion but I am attempting to illustrate how I drew the conclusions hat I have drawn, and finally I said that I am unaware of any expert knowledge in the war with Serbia that I had in all reality just saw the actual part on a timeline of Osama bin laden after the afghan soviet war.

Well, I believe they kill. But no men were hurt during their videos filming. If you saw some video of real killing by ISIS then share it please.

Maybe, but it would sure be interesting to know who funds ISIS, who bought the Toyota fleet (did they get fleet prices?) ;)

Sorry, I can't help but think of Charlie's War. :mrgreen:

Then maybe the Tribunal that convicted Bush, el.al. is all a faked diversion to make some people feel better. Maybe all the deaths were faked like Boston or Sandy Hook. Boston and Sandy Hook being faked have been suggested and supported by some posters here on DP. :lamo

Well, I believe they kill. But no men were hurt during their videos filming. If you saw some video of real killing by ISIS then share it please.

So all those videos of Americans being beheaded were all fake? I guess their families can know there still alive then huh

Graphic Images Removed.
Still no videos. Only first and last of your photos are about ISIS (the flag is perfectly clean in a dusty desert, just unpacked for the camera!), but I know how to stage such scenes too. Second and third don't make sense, these photos could be made long years ago and not by ISIS. Why don't you have any videos?

Last edited by a moderator:
There are some people who cry out for evidence but when you show them, they will make excuses as to why it's not. You can't change someone asking for evidence if there already firmly against it

Still no videos. Only first and last of your photos are about ISIS (the flag is perfectly clean in a dusty desert, just unpacked for the camera!), but I know how to stage such scenes too. Second and third don't make sense, these photos could be made long years ago and not by ISIS. Why don't you have any videos?

Incredulity and handwave noted .

Incredulity and handwave noted .
There are some people who cry out for evidence but when you show them, they will make excuses as to why it's not. You can't change someone asking for evidence if there already firmly against it
What's wrong, guys? Do you think that videos of execution of J. Foley, D. Haines, two japanese spies, Jordan pilot and others are real? No cry, no incredulity, I just wonder why most users are being bought with these fakes.

An interesting video.

I have long been most skeptical of the beheading videos. They seem staged somehow.

But they have certainly achieved the goal of scaring the bejesus out of many americans.

If the beheadings are fake, how were the victims really killed?

What's wrong, guys? Do you think that videos of execution of J. Foley, D. Haines, two japanese spies, Jordan pilot and others are real? No cry, no incredulity, I just wonder why most users are being bought with these fakes.

What fakes?

Are they still alive?

Back
Top Bottom