• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Fifty seven percent

So what are you bitching at me for? Go back to work.
Informing you of reality and the errors of you thoughts is not bitching.
Funny that you do not know that.

Informing you of reality and the errors of you thoughts is not bitching.
Funny that you do not know that.

Sure sounds like bitching to me. As I said, if you want to go back to work, go back to work.

That is what you were engaged in.

Yes. Work is satisfying, you should try it out sometime.

Ah, so you're out of work then.

I suggest you find something new.

The president voting by mail is done by requesting a ballot which is not the same as just sending out ballots to everyone who did not request one.

Individual Secretaries of State - who have the responsibility - disagree with you.

Expertise in one specific area does not give a person expertise in quite different areas. The exception of course is politics and government. There anyone can hold forth on the stage over the most learned political scientist.
Except as a individual voter, political scientists are those who actually should not be involved in politics.

Thank you for the perfect illustration which proves my observation 100% correct.

Ah, so you're out of work then.

I suggest you find something new.
Ah yes, more silly deflective nonsense from you.
Just you being stupidly wrong as usual. So typical.

Individual Secretaries of State - who have the responsibility - disagree with you.
:lamo
That is not an argument, nor is it supported.

Thank you for the perfect illustration which proves my observation 100% correct.
Wrong as usual you are.

As he said; Doable. "Doable" is not ignoring them, but is actually addressing them. And the unhealthy that want to vote can be done by the already in place absentee ballot method. What you don't do though is create problems by just sending out ballots to everyone in an untested manor that can result in more fraud.

He didn't address ANYTHING, answered not one issue brought up never gave ANY possible solution... :roll:

Using the single word 'doable' for a series of issues is a tRumpism, nothing more.

The 'already in place' system varies greatly from state to state- 38 million voters must provide an excuse for the ballot to be issued- that is where voter suppression is possible- and before you try and deny this, far more votes are affected by voter officials tampering with the process than the voting citizen. Fear of the virus isn't acceptable.

The Rabid Right keeps claiming 'facts' they have ZERO proof to support- can create problems??? One of the foundations of our democracy is done by blind mass mailings- the census. The Rabid Right supports every tRump solution for the virus without question but can't support working on solutions to making sure every eligible citizen gets to vote while in the midst of a pandemic.

Fact is millions of polling place volunteers are not going to man the stations, the social distancing requirements will greatly reduce the voter booths, the lines out in the weather and November in many states isn't going to be great so why risk further sickness?

To turn your excuse back on you- why cause problems by forcing 38 million voters in key states to vote in person or go through a no guarantee process to prove to state officials they meet the valid excuse threshold???

These are trying times where business as usual is a foolish notion. I realize tRumpers think the virus is no big deal and feel they will have an advantage if the voting process isn't changed to address the virus concerns. However pretending problems are 'doable' with no plan is why our nation flounders during the pandemic... :peace

He didn't address ANYTHING, answered not one issue brought up never gave ANY possible solution...
Saying those items are "doable" was all that was needed. That is addressing them, duh, as doable. Do you seriously not understand that?
You may have wanted more in a reply, but more was not required. Your take on the response is just absurd.

Using the single word 'doable' for a series of issues is a tRumpism, nothing more.
Delusional nonsense you are spewing.

[SUP]The 'already in place' system varies greatly from state to state- 38 million voters must provide an excuse for the ballot to be issued- that is where voter suppression is possible- and before you try and deny this, far more votes are affected by voter officials tampering with the process than the voting citizen. Fear of the virus isn't acceptable.

The Rabid Right keeps claiming 'facts' they have ZERO proof to support- can create problems??? One of the foundations of our democracy is done by blind mass mailings- the census. The Rabid Right supports every tRump solution for the virus without question but can't support working on solutions to making sure every eligible citizen gets to vote while in the midst of a pandemic.

Fact is millions of polling place volunteers are not going to man the stations, the social distancing requirements will greatly reduce the voter booths, the lines out in the weather and November in many states isn't going to be great so why risk further sickness?

To turn your excuse back on you- why cause problems by forcing 38 million voters in key states to vote in person or go through a no guarantee process to prove to state officials they meet the valid excuse threshold???

These are trying times where business as usual is a foolish notion. I realize tRumpers think the virus is no big deal and feel they will have an advantage if the voting process isn't changed to address the virus concerns. However pretending problems are 'doable' with no plan is why our nation flounders during the pandemic... :peace[/SUP]
Rapid conflation and nonsense from you.
And the Census has no bearing on the election and doe snot have the time constraints or needed security that an election does.
And you haven't refuted what was said and are thus dismissed.

Back
Top Bottom