• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

FIFA World Cup 2010's Champion

Which team will win FIFA World Cup South Africa 2010?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Apocalypse

DEATH TO ANTARCTICA!!!
DP Veteran
Reaction score
Political Leaning
Centrist
Well now that we're in the quarter-finals, pick the team that you believe will take this world cup.

GO BRAZIL!

Brazil-Bras%EDlia-National-Flag.gif

Edit: ****, what about Ghana? *is conflicted*

Edit 2: Can I support two teams?

Last edited:
GO BRAZIL!

Brazil-Bras%EDlia-National-Flag.gif

Edit: ****, what about Ghana? *is conflicted*

I supported both the Netherlands and Portugal so far, so sure.
Although I did favor the Netherlands over Portugal.

Well to give my full prediction of who has the greatest odds and who has the lowest odds at taking this world cup, here's my list, top is the highest odds and bottom is the lowest odds:

1) Argentina
2) Germany
3) Brazil
4) Uruguay
5) Spain
6) The Netherlands
7) Ghana
8) Paraguay

Brazil.

Because they have been winning it every 8 years for the past 20.

Germany. We'll see what those youngsters can do.

From my heart i would go for the netherlands otherwise Brazil.Holland are the greatest footballing nation to have never won a world cup.

German_Flag.jpg

Go Germany! I would really love to see Ghana lose :) I would be fine with the Netherlands or Spain winning as well.

Brazil or Spain. Argentina is a dark horse along with Germany (they always damn lucky). The dutch will get creamed against Brazil.

Well, one thing for certain is that it'll be a South American team that takes this world cup, so Spain/Netherlands/Germany are not even an option.

Why? Because since the 60's every cup that was being hosted on European soil was won by a European team and every cup that was being hosted on a non-European soil was won by a South American team.
There's also a pattern that one cup is being won by a European team and the one after it by a South American team and then a European team again and so on and on, and right now it's South America's turn.

So between Uruguay, Paraguay, Brazil and Argentina, I'd go with Argentina.

I'm with Spain, but if Argentina or Brazil win I won't be too upset either. :D

edit: and if Ghana wins I'll be smiling too!

265924449v4_225x225_Front.jpg

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom