• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Fidel Trump

H. E. Panqui

DP Veteran
Reaction score
Political Leaning
Undisclosed
...man, republicrats are some wicked pieces of crap...ugh..

Fidel Trump? - LRC Blog

David Maharah notes that Trump and his gang have further tightened the embargo on Cuba (in reality, the people in Cuba), by banning private charter flights to the island.

To those who are chanting, “USA” over this move, just realize that Trump just banned the movement of innocent people, much like, you know, the tyrant in Cuba has done for decades.

Time to end this decades long embargo on the innocent people in Cuba.

Tyranny: the great equalizer. No matter who employs it for whatever reason, it’s abhorrent.

Tyranny: the great equalizer. No matter who employs it for whatever reason, it’s abhorrent.
How much tourist money do you think we should be spending in Cuba to support and reward tyranny?

How much tourist money do you think we should be spending in Cuba to support and reward tyranny?

...ugh... your stinking republicrat 'sanctions' MOSTLY HURT THE POOREST... ugh... btw, i don't think 'we' should 'spend in cuba'.. YOU spend what YOU want... same with others... ugh, republicrats..whatever isn't mandatory is forbidden... ugh..

Weak. How much do you think we should spend in Vietnam, China, Northern Ireland, etc., etc.? Oh course no one wants Americans to come to their country right now thanks to the Trump virus.

...ugh... your stinking republicrat 'sanctions' MOSTLY HURT THE POOREST... ugh...
And normal commerce with Cuba mostly benefits the dictator. Fidel died a billionaire while his people suffered.

Fidel Trump? - LRC Blog

David Maharah notes that Trump and his gang have further tightened the embargo on Cuba (in reality, the people in Cuba), by banning private charter flights to the island.

To those who are chanting, “USA” over this move, just realize that Trump just banned the movement of innocent people, much like, you know, the tyrant in Cuba has done for decades.

Trump cares nothing about people. He craves power and influence and this kind of action is easy for him to do. How come he has not done the same to North Korea that he has done to Cuba?

In addition, sanctions are supposed to make statements and the reality is that Obama made more statements with sanctions that Trump has done.

Fidel Trump? - LRC Blog

This isn’t the first time he has banned the entry of innocent people and refugees. I think the worst example is what Trump did to Burma, because there is genocide occurring. Of course they aren’t white or Christian, so giving them refuge is of no concern. I thought Christians cared about such people, but the support of Trump has me questioning their values and integrity.

And normal commerce with Cuba mostly benefits the dictator. Fidel died a billionaire while his people suffered.

Then why doesn’t Trump blacklist and blockade China, Saudi Arabia, Russia? We could go on and on.

Then why doesn’t Trump blacklist and blockade China, Saudi Arabia, Russia? We could go on and on.
He did blacklist and blockade China, causing much screaming and gnashing of teeth. Why is Saudi Arabia on this list?

He did blacklist and blockade China, causing much screaming and gnashing of teeth. Why is Saudi Arabia on this list?

The policy on China and Cuba are not the same.

The policy on China and Cuba are not the same.
Nor should they be. China is the bigger threat, but further away and more powerful.

What's your point?

Nor should they be. China is the bigger threat, but further away and more powerful.

What's your point?

I was talking to Taylor and asking her a question. I don’t know why Trump is taking this approach towards Cuba and only Cuba. I assume he is just trying to destroy everything Obama did.

I was talking to Taylor and asking her a question. I don’t know why Trump is taking this approach towards Cuba and only Cuba. I assume he is just trying to destroy everything Obama did.
He isn't, see Venezuela.

However, look at a map and the reason should be obvious. Cuba is an openly hostile next-door neighbor.

....only a brain-laundered republicrat-level nitwit can't figure out why some foreigners are hostile to being over-run by western banksters...

John Perkins describes the role of an economic hit man as follows:

Economic hit men (EHMs) are highly paid professionals who cheat countries around the globe out of trillions of dollars. They funnel money from the World Bank, the U.S. Agency for International Development (USAID), and other foreign "aid" organizations into the coffers of huge corporations and the pockets of a few wealthy families who control the planet's natural resources. Their tools included fraudulent financial reports, rigged elections, payoffs, extortion, sex, and murder. They play a game as old as empire, but one that has taken on new and terrifying dimensions during this time of globalization.

Trump cares nothing about people. He craves power and influence and this kind of action is easy for him to do. How come he has not done the same to North Korea that he has done to Cuba?
You planning a private flight to North Korea soon?

Back
Top Bottom