• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Fidel Castro claims Osama bin Laden is a US spy

texmaster

Hippie Hater
DP Veteran
Reaction score
Political Leaning
Very Conservative
But the ageing Cuban revolutionary may have gone too far for all but the most ardent believer in the reach and competence of America's intelligence agency. He has claimed that Osama bin Laden is in the pay of the CIA and that President George Bush summoned up the al-Qaida leader whenever he needed to increase the fear quotient. The former Cuban president said he knows it because he has read WikiLeaks.

Now how did Castro get a hold of the DNC's attack plan for the fall elections?

Fidel Castro claims Osama bin Laden is a US spy | World news | The Guardian

But the ageing Cuban revolutionary may have gone too far for all but the most ardent believer in the reach and competence of America's intelligence agency. He has claimed that Osama bin Laden is in the pay of the CIA and that President George Bush summoned up the al-Qaida leader whenever he needed to increase the fear quotient. The former Cuban president said he knows it because he has read WikiLeaks.

Now how did Castro get a hold of the DNC's attack plan for the fall elections?

Fidel Castro claims Osama bin Laden is a US spy | World news | The Guardian

What kind of attack plan is that? Saying the current government is paying Osama bin Laden sounds like a losing strategy.

Fidel Castro claims Osama bin Laden is a US spy

How many patriotic liberals will jump on this bandwagon?

You know politics are going bad when people start using the words of Castro to attempt(and fail) to score points.

Are you guys serious, or are you having one of your idiotic right wing guffawing sessions?

NO, he was reported to have actually said that, read the article again.

He was also reported to have said that a certain bathtub yellow duckie toy was really a blow up sex doll. Don't pay any attention to Castro. He's been crazy for years, and now he's senile to boot.

Last edited:
He was also reported to have said that a certain bathtub yellow duckie toy was really a blow up sex doll. Don't pay any attention to Castro. He's been crazy for years, and now he's senile to boot.

^^^^^^this^^^^^^^

Wait so if Castro believes that Osama is a U.S. spy does that also make him a Truther?

I don't care that he said it. Do you actually think people are going to believe this?

I don't like Bush, but the idea that Bin Laden worked for him is ludicrous even to me.

I don't care that he said it. Do you actually think people are going to believe this?

I'm just trying to figure why you liberals are defending Castro of all people

Lets shoot both of them and call it a draw

Castro is relevant because.........

He will be an icon to the loony left and the radical chic country club communists in the USA 40 years after he croaks

look at all the idiots who slurp Che these days

He will be an icon to the loony left and the radical chic country club communists in the USA 40 years after he croaks

look at all the idiots who slurp Che these days

Yeah, must be what, 1, maybe 2 % of liberals...

Yeah, must be what, 1, maybe 2 % of liberals...

hard to say but you see che posters and t-shirts far more than that turd's memory merits

I believe there was a picture of a state Obama HQ that had a che poster featured in it in 2008

Back
Top Bottom