• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Few Republicans mention LGBT community in Orlando reactions

because they were targeted for being gay..... did you know that or are you just confused? thats why he shot them..... if white chritsians were shot for being white and christian youd be screaming and whining about how oppressed you all are

yeah and that will never happen for a reason that's so obvious he couldn't possibly grasp it

because they were targeted for being gay..... did you know that or are you just confused? thats why he shot them.....

Yes everyone reasonably assumes that. Why are you so furious that people aren't making sure to label them as gay at all times? They were probably all gay, or mostly gay. Safe assumption. But why do you feel it is so important that they be identified and clearly labeled as their sexual orientation?

if white chritsians were shot for being white and christian youd be screaming and whining about how oppressed you all are

Swing and a miss. You ignorantly and wrongly assume I identify as Christian. I don't have patience for religious ape-like superstition and dogma, least of all for the varieties that promote or are associated with violence, intimidation and provocation of those who don't believe in their archaic rituals, rules and superstitions. I similarly lack any patience for left wing dingbats who exploit these senseless attacks to create petulant little fabricated controversies. Which is what this thread does.

yes all white southern rural Christian republicans are homophobic..... thats why they were okay with voting republican, otherwise they wouldn't have

Well that doesn't make sense. Why limit it to only "white, southern, rural, Christian Republicans" if merely voting Republican in and of itself makes one homophobic?

Yes everyone reasonably assumes that. Why are you so furious that people aren't making sure to label them as gay at all times? They were probably all gay, or mostly gay. Safe assumption. But why do you feel it is so important that they be identified and clearly labeled as their sexual orientation?
because thats why he shot them

Swing and a miss. You ignorantly and wrongly assume I identify as Christian. I don't have patience for religious ape-like superstition and dogma, least of all for the varieties that promote or are associated with violence, intimidation and provocation of those who don't believe in their archaic rituals, rules and superstitions. I similarly lack any patience for left wing dingbats who exploit these senseless attacks to create petulant little fabricated controversies. Which is what this thread does.
not many malthusian atheists running around so I call BS.... generally eugenicists are religous

Well that doesn't make sense. Why limit it to only "white, southern, rural, Christian Republicans" if merely voting Republican in and of itself makes one homophobic?

it makes one the enabler of anti gay laws, but for my part i said rural AND southern because i'm well aware that shanty midwest towns are deeply republican/homophobic

anyway, one of my faults is i do tend to generalize once something holds true in 98% of cases. My apologies to the 2% of republican southern districts that don't routinely pass anti gay laws

because thats why he shot them

So if I fail to adequately identify the victims as gay homosexual gaywads, at all times, I must therefore harbor a hatred for gays equal to that of the guy that just murdered them all in a shooting spree. According to the OP. Which you "Liked."

not many malthusian atheists running around so I call BS.... generally eugenicists are religous

Puerile babble dismissed. You guys are demented.

if only you could apply this logic to muslims

So if I fail to adequately identify the victims as gay homosexual gaywads, at all times, I must therefore harbor a hatred for gays equal to that of the guy that just murdered them all in a shooting spree.
sure why not

That wasn't a thread about bashing transgendered people. That was about the usage of gender-neutral pronouns.

not explicitly, but in the context of orlando and just what transgender endure on a regular basis, it certainly came across as whiny and indifferent to their plight

C'mon dude, don't be shy or lie. You did not limit it to just politicians.

what was it you said to me, if i offended you GOOD - you don't inspire anything else in me

he didn't say they are the same he said they share the same hatreds, which is 100% true

yes, thank you. He's so eager to jump on me, he inserted some language about ted cruz was the missing 2nd shooter or something

because Christians and republicans are homophobic

no problem ;)

yes all white southern rural Christian republicans are homophobic..... thats why they were okay with voting republican, otherwise they wouldn't have

what do you mean "get back to"? X factor started a thread bashing transsexuals the day of the massacre... before the bodies were even cold

http://www.debatepolitics.com/sex-a...they-guide-using-gender-neutral-pronouns.html

it's like being called 'cisgender' is worse than being shot in the back

it makes one the enabler of anti gay laws, but for my part i said rural AND southern because i'm well aware that shanty midwest towns are deeply republican/homophobic

anyway, one of my faults is i do tend to generalize once something holds true in 98% of cases. My apologies to the 2% of republican southern districts that don't routinely pass anti gay laws

Y'know what, this little exchange is so funny to me it's all good, really. I really think you two make a great team. Apologies for flipping my lid. I was taking it too seriously.

So if I fail to adequately identify the victims as gay homosexual gaywads, at all times, I must therefore harbor a hatred for gays equal to that of the guy that just murdered them all in a shooting spree. According to the OP. Which you "Liked."

Puerile babble dismissed. You guys are demented.

you really are welcome to leave my thread

what was it you said to me, if i offended you GOOD - you don't inspire anything else in me

Heck, I'm telling you don't try minimizing it. If you believe it's everyone who IDs as Repubs, you stick to it.

It wasn't. X Factor didn't say anything in that thread that remotely seemed like he was bashing trans people. The thread wasn't even about trans people in the first place.

it was about the usage of cis and zir, he opens the thread by saying he will cuss the hell out of anyone using them, in fact the whole thread is just him saying how trans people annoy him, he even ends it with saying DP helps him "deal with it" since his barbers kid is trans

besides hes a regular gay basher

http://www.debatepolitics.com/polls...e-targets-make-their-bathrooms-less-safe.html

http://www.debatepolitics.com/polls...ers-leave-public-bathroom-while-they-use.html

http://www.debatepolitics.com/polls/253152-should-public-restrooms-still-segregated-gender.html

It wasn't. X Factor didn't say anything in that thread that remotely seemed like he was bashing trans people. The thread wasn't even about trans people in the first place.

As far as I know, no actual trans person has given me a hard time for the crazy pronoun thing or even the cis thing.

Y'know what, this little exchange is so funny to me it's all good, really. I really think you two make a great team. Apologies for flipping my lid. I was taking it too seriously.

Fortunately it's 4 am so if you go to bed now like you promised, you won't **** up the thread too much by the time there's replies worth reading

Heck, I'm telling you don't try minimizing it. If you believe it's everyone who IDs as Repubs, you stick to it.

either respond to #10 or 18 with actual substance or **** off, because you're just trolling uselessly

Back
Top Bottom