• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Fetterman vs Oz Debate October 25

I hope that Dr. Oz keeps his cool.

I hope that he treats his opponent with respect.

Let the voters see the difference between the gentlemen.

I hope that Dr. Oz can get some humor into the proceedings.

(We old people remember when elderly Ronald Reagan looked at his younger debate opponent and said something to the effect of "I will not make age an issue in this election." It even broke up his opponent.)

I wonder how much weight each candidate can lose during the debate.

I hope that Dr. Oz keeps his cool.

I hope that he treats his opponent with respect.

Let the voters see the difference between the gentlemen.

I hope that Dr. Oz can get some humor into the proceedings.

(We old people remember when elderly Ronald Reagan looked at his younger debate opponent and said something to the effect of "I will not make age an issue in this election." It even broke up his opponent.)
What on earth does this mean? Anybody know?

What on earth does this mean? Anybody know?
He gave a great example of Reagan. You could youtube some old debates I'm sure if you are really interested.

He gave a great example of Reagan. You could youtube some old debates I'm sure if you are really interested.
Which has what to do with Dr. Oz? Oz is 62. Fetterman is 53. I've not heard anyone make age an issue in this race.

Which has what to do with Dr. Oz? Oz is 62. Fetterman is 53. I've not heard anyone make age an issue in this race.
His post was about respect. He merely used Reagan as an example when he poked fun at Mondale in which his opponent even had a laugh and didn't get bent out of shape. Unfortunately, these encounters are seen very rarely in politics today.

Back
Top Bottom