• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Female Russian Runners Kiss—Very Publicly

rocket88

Mod Conspiracy Theorist
Banned
DP Veteran
Reaction score
Political Leaning
Independent

o-KSENIYA-RYZHOVA-570.jpg

Can't tell whether affectionate or political, and probably won't find out. But ****, I'm not complaining :D

and they never ran again...the end

I'm thinking they just really missed ***** Riot? Now they can all catch up with each other, in Siberia.

Is that due to the torture, the savage beating or the "disappearance"?

It's Russia, not the USA. No renditions allowed post-Soviet. No more beatings. Torture is only legal in the USA, and that is fact, or GWBush would be in jail.

It's Russia, not the USA. No renditions allowed post-Soviet. No more beatings. Torture is only legal in the USA, and that is fact, or GWBush would be in jail.

You really can't help yourself, can you?

Cries from Putin's torture pit | World news | The Observer

Inside the prison camp at Chernokozovo, they call it the 'elephant'. 'They put a gas mask on your head. Your hands are cuffed behind your back, so there is nothing you can do. And then they close off the breathing tube and you start to choke.'

'They handcuffed your arms behind your back and hooked the cuffs to a chain so you were suspended from the ceiling, with all your weight bearing down on your hands and shoulders. And then they would use you like a punchbag

'They put me in a cell. There was something chemical in there. They cuffed my hands behind my back and said, "Go on, swim". I practically lost my sight when they shoved my head in there. There was also something else, a barrel full of water with a cage on top. You couldn't get out of there

'They crank a pulley to stretch you with chains attached to your legs. While they stretch you, they hit you with rubber truncheons, bottles full of water, targeting the kidneys

speaks for itself...

Back
Top Bottom