• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Fema guillotines reality or conspiracy theory?

sKiTzo

DP Veteran
Reaction score
Political Leaning
Other
I was just reading about how the government plans to use guillotines to behead people once they are rounded up into these FEMA camps. Is this just a ridiculous conspiracy theory?

I was just reading about how the government plans to use guillotines to behead people once they are rounded up into these FEMA camps. Is this just a ridiculous conspiracy theory?
On the basis of this statement alone, yes.

Do you think it is true?

Guillotines are outdated, expensive and inefficient. Sounds just like something the government would do.

And where were you reading this at?

picard.jpg

People still believe in this retarded "FEMA camp" nonsense?

I bet you would be suprised how many. Lots of them around where I live.
picard.jpg

People still believe in this retarded "FEMA camp" nonsense?

I bet you would be suprised how many. Lots of them around where I live.

People mistake a lot of places as something they aren't. If the US were to start creating concentration camps, they sure as hell wouldn't put those facilities in the hands of emergency medical response teams, and disaster mitigation crews. The idea of the "FEMA camp" is a huge fail, and serves only to demonstrate that people don't know what FEMA actually is.

There is a rail road car repair area in Beech Grove Indiana. All the nutters around here think it is the regional intermient camp because they put up a new fancy brick perimeter fence and gates. During the first Obama election my kids came home from my relatives asking me what we were going to do when the Obama gang came for us to take to the FEMA camps. The far right wing nuts just make up stupid scary storires and just believe them.
People mistake a lot of places as something they aren't. If the US were to start creating concentration camps, they sure as hell wouldn't put those facilities in the hands of emergency medical response teams, and disaster mitigation crews. The idea of the "FEMA camp" is an immediate failure which demonstrates that people don't know what FEMA actually is.

There is a rail road car repair area in Beech Grove Indiana. All the nutters around here think it is the regional intermient camp because they put up a new fancy brick perimeter fence and gates. During the first Obama election my kids came home from my relatives asking me what we were going to do when the Obama gang came for us to take to the FEMA camps. The far right wing nuts just make up stupid scary storires and just believe them.

Some nut I know used to always point out parts of the Exxon plant that were fenced off, claiming there was something diabolical about it. "Why did they fence off the empty fields? They have to be up to something, there's no reason why that should be fenced off". Well, there actually is. Somewhere between the 1930's and the 1950's those empty fields were used for dumping industrial waste. If people started hanging around there, the possibility of cancer and birth defects rises drastically. This has always been an industrial town. The whole area is contaminated to some extent, because the EPA didn't exist until 1970.

There's also the decommissioned naval base, and the old prison. Those draw the conspiracy crowds too. The buildings are so decrepit that they have to prohibit access. They cry "OMG conspiracy!" while completely ignoring the fact that those buildings contain enough asbestos to give the world's population mesothelioma, and that the possibility of a wall falling on you is pretty damn high.

Don't believe it, but that would be an interesting link to see.

Link please...

People mistake a lot of places as something they aren't. If the US were to start creating concentration camps, they sure as hell wouldn't put those facilities in the hands of emergency medical response teams, and disaster mitigation crews. The idea of the "FEMA camp" is a huge fail, and serves only to demonstrate that people don't know what FEMA actually is.

I immediately thought CDC quarantine.

Something that makes sense but they wouldn't tell us about.

CDC would handle biological threats. Insurrections would be handled by DHS, the military, and police.

In the event of a quarantine, people are going to be located in hospitals and other sterile environments so they can study the effects of the infectious element, and minimize it's impact.

In the event of insurrection, the captured would be placed in already extant and functioning correctional facilities and military prisons. If none are available, they aren't going to shove them into decrepit or toxic wastelands, because they have to be interrogated by the appropriate personnel.

99% of all "conspiracy theories" are really based upon nothing more then that.

Do tell, I mean, since you seem to speak from such a position of authority, what conspiracies are included in this so-called 99%?

It would be really hard to cover up an event so big it had to have a quarantine, say an outbreak of Ebola or Marburg.

And yes, I am aware there was an outbreak of Ebola in the United States in the past. However, that was at a time when almost nobody had heard of it, and it was pretty much ignored for that reason (plus it behaved as another virus).

But if there was an outbreak of anything that required a quarantine, there is no way they are going to cover that up. No more then they tried to cover-up the numerous Anthrax attacks.

It would be really hard to cover up an event so big it had to have a quarantine, say an outbreak of Ebola or Marburg.

And yes, I am aware there was an outbreak of Ebola in the United States in the past. However, that was at a time when almost nobody had heard of it, and it was pretty much ignored for that reason (plus it behaved as another virus).

But if there was an outbreak of anything that required a quarantine, there is no way they are going to cover that up. No more then they tried to cover-up the numerous Anthrax attacks.

Not cover up after it started.

Just CDC contingency.

CDC says it one of those "when" things not an "if" thing.

You know people would squawk if they said they were being built.

Back
Top Bottom