• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Fema guillotines reality or conspiracy theory?

You do realize that even though you have fair and reasonable criticisms against the Obama admin., you make your entire argument look very petty and childish when you decide to throw around such silly criticisms, right?

LOL~!!! The fact that you even considered that comment in a serious light says more about you, mate

LOL~!!! The fact that you even considered that comment in a serious light says more about you, mate

I was talking about the communism crack. I don't really think you believe the guillotine thing. Not that would I would be terribly surprised mind you.

I was talking about the communism crack. I don't really think you believe the guillotine thing. Not that would I would be terribly surprised mind you.

why would you assume that I believe the communism thing, then? Right, because as opposed to reading the whole thing as a tongue in cheek joke, you view your political opposition as some type of caricature

Guillotines are outdated, expensive and inefficient. Sounds just like something the government would do.

I recommend a giant pizza cutting wheel approach, where you roll it back and forth, as you move citizens into place. :lol: That's the way to do it efficiently.

I recommend a giant pizza cutting wheel approach, where you roll it back and forth, as you move citizens into place. :lol: That's the way to do it efficiently.

Hey, why not take a page from an old Malcolm McDowell movie, and just create a giant decapitation machine?

If you notice, the list of injury only has "guillotine" as an example, not as the actual cause. Jayne Mansfield, as was Vic Morrow, and screenwriter Robert Lees. And BTW, the Guillotine is a legal means of execution in the state of Georgia (where it is an option that can be taken by the condemned who wants their organs donated, since other means render the organ unviable).

So far as I know, the only state that has the Guillotine on the books as a legal form of execution is Georgia.

In 1995, a move to replace the electric chair with lethal injection (poisoning) failed in Georgia's assembly because legislators feared that prisoners could argue for a new sentencing hearing if the state changed the law.

I tried to verify your claim but this is all I could find. Guillotines are not legal means of execution anywhere in the US, including Georgia.

The problem is that so many more people believe this stuff now these days. They spout it off as though it's indisputable fact, and they never even dropped acid.

The key is looking at source material for yourself... Not sure of the source material?? Well, sometimes that tougher since ya, so many blogs don't bother with proper sourcing.

Admissions typically count as fact, especially where there is corroborating available evidence, exceptions being when under duress.

Now specifically about the guillotines... Well that might be useful to freak people out, but there are far more effective methods available to kill people that is known and sometimes bragged about.

That and since there's really no evidence that I've seen, I'd say that one is bs.

The key is looking at source material for yourself... Not sure of the source material?? Well, sometimes that tougher since ya, so many blogs don't bother with proper sourcing.

Admissions typically count as fact, especially where there is corroborating available evidence, exceptions being when under duress.
The vast majority of it is photographs and quotes taken way out of context to fit the individual's confirmation bias, faked or doctored "evidence" made to fit an individual's confirmation bias, or just outright lies.

Or any sourcing. Most of them are just a round-robin of blog sourcing blog sourcing blog sourcing conspiracy theory site. This to me goes right back to why I question all conspiracy theories. They all tend to be the same thing, "We can't prove anything, we have no actual facts, but Joe-Bob at FEMAGUILLOTINES.COM says it is true, and he was right about the CIA planting roaches in his basement with GPS tracking, so it must be true!"

And personally, to me many of the things that have been spread around and are true I have absolutely no problem with. Like the large numbers of coffins and grave liners.

People in the US in the 21st Century really are pampered, lazy, and spoiled. And because of modern medicine, they have absolutely no experience with what has traditionally been the largest killer of humans in history, disease. Yea, we get scares from time to time, but we have dodged the bullet every time now since 1918.

Our last serious pandemic came on the heels of WWI, when somewhere between 50-100 million people died, around 5% of the world's population. It is estimated that at least 3-6 million Americans died. And during this time (as with all plagues in the past), mass graves became common.

slide-1-728.jpg

86135953_133072841888.jpg

102805_ak_science01.jpg

1918_Program_Site.jpg

asset.jpg

I would like to think that when this happens again (and it is foolish to think it will never happen again), our Government is more prepared to deal with the huge number of deaths, and because of these preparations can do more then just chuck the victims anonymously into mass graves.

Of course, I also remember in the last 2 outbreak years of H1N1 you had conspiracy theorists going around telling people to not get inoculated because of conspiracy theories about it. So hopefully when the next "Super Flu" arrives, it will take them first.

The vast majority of it is photographs and quotes taken way out of context to fit the individual's confirmation bias, faked or doctored "evidence" made to fit an individual's confirmation bias, or just outright lies.

I'm not going to pretend that this does not happen with ALOT OF BLOGS.... And ESPECIALLY with blogs with extraordinary claims, like conspiracy theory blogs.

This does not, however, necessarily mean that the information is false, but without going to original and proper sources (sometimes even that is only a half-measure without demonstrating the sources validity).

Or any sourcing. Most of them are just a round-robin of blog sourcing blog sourcing blog sourcing conspiracy theory site. This to me goes right back to why I question all conspiracy theories. They all tend to be the same thing, "We can't prove anything, we have no actual facts, but Joe-Bob at FEMAGUILLOTINES.COM says it is true, and he was right about the CIA planting roaches in his basement with GPS tracking, so it must be true!"

Again, far too often this is true...

And personally, to me many of the things that have been spread around and are true I have absolutely no problem with. Like the large numbers of coffins and grave liners.

People in the US in the 21st Century really are pampered, lazy, and spoiled. And because of modern medicine, they have absolutely no experience with what has traditionally been the largest killer of humans in history, disease. Yea, we get scares from time to time, but we have dodged the bullet every time now since 1918.

Our last serious pandemic came on the heels of WWI, when somewhere between 50-100 million people died, around 5% of the world's population. It is estimated that at least 3-6 million Americans died. And during this time (as with all plagues in the past), mass graves became common.

slide-1-728.jpg

86135953_133072841888.jpg

102805_ak_science01.jpg

1918_Program_Site.jpg

asset.jpg

I would like to think that when this happens again (and it is foolish to think it will never happen again), our Government is more prepared to deal with the huge number of deaths, and because of these preparations can do more then just chuck the victims anonymously into mass graves.

Of course, I also remember in the last 2 outbreak years of H1N1 you had conspiracy theorists going around telling people to not get inoculated because of conspiracy theories about it. So hopefully when the next "Super Flu" arrives, it will take them first.

On this issue, it would be key to look at the intended responses of the groups that would be responsible for dealing with the issue.

In the case of a pandemic, first would be to look at the WHO, And in America you'd look to FEMA to implement the response... So we would go look at their disaster response plans, and those responses are all seem to involve effectively martial law, forced vaccinations and quarantines of entire regions and just allowing those quarantined to die.

Meanwhile the government would find its way into deep underground bunkers, ships in the middle of the ocean, e4b's, etc...

We could argue on the merits of those plans in that particular, but the gist of it is that, if push comes to shove the government has no intention (and probably not enough resources) to take care of you or your family...

My ony point is that we can't be delusional about our importance.

In the case of a pandemic, first would be to look at the WHO, And in America you'd look to FEMA to implement the response... So we would go look at their disaster response plans, and those responses are all seem to involve effectively martial law, forced vaccinations and quarantines of entire regions and just allowing those quarantined to die.

Meanwhile the government would find its way into deep underground bunkers, ships in the middle of the ocean, e4b's, etc...

We could argue on the merits of those plans in that particular, but the gist of it is that, if push comes to shove the government has no intention (and probably not enough resources) to take care of you or your family...

My ony point is that we can't be delusional about our importance.

Actually, it would not be the WHO or FEMA, but the CDCP (Center for Disease Control & Prevention) along with USAMRIID (United States Army Medical Research Institute of Infectious Diseases). CDCP would be responsible for detecting the wild nature of a pandemic, and then in cooperation with USAMRIID would then work to actually help control the spread and hopefully contain it.

Because this would be a virus, and other then vaccination and quarantine, there is absolutely nothing we could do. And no, no forced vaccinations, but forced quarantines would be done as a way to contain the disease. But this would be in no way done under FEMA, this would be a military operation.

FEMA's only responsibility would be as it is in any disaster, picking up the pieces after it is all done. FEMA does not go in and rescue people from a disaster, it does not build hospitals to take care of the sick and injured. All it does is try to manage things, generally after everything has gone to hell and somebody else has already picked up the pieces.

And yes, the military is the best and most logical choice for this type of operation. Not only are they trained and have the equipment, but they are also widely inoculated against everything from flu, small pox and anthrax to plague and H1N1 (it seems like every 2-3 months I am getting some new inoculation against something, or a booster for one of my older inoculations). The military already has over a million people with training in protective clothing, decontamination, and managing large-scale facilities of this kind. Nobody else in the country has that kind of training and experience.

And certainly not FEMA, that is not their job.

However, the disposal of the bodies is justifiably part of the FEMA area of responsibility. Because the CDCP, USAMRIID and military are going to be to busy trying to get things under control and taking care of the living. Let FEMA handle the dead.

And no, "the government" will not find it's way into underground bunkers, because that is the absolutely worst place to go in a pandemic. They would simply get inoculations if they have not done so already, and continue doing what they do. And yes, our ships could stay at sea, only if they were there before the outbreak started and are sure that nobody on board is infected. At least until they run out of food.

And if somebody on that ship is infected, they will be returning to port at flank speed. Because absolutely nothing spreads faster on a ship then disease. The tight living quarters, lower sanitation requirements (water is a restricted commodity) and close working conditions means that within a week, generally everybody on board gets sick when a new bug comes on board. I have seen this myself, with an entire Company of Marines to sick to do anything when somebody brought the Flu into our berthing area.

I'm not going to pretend that this does not happen with ALOT OF BLOGS.... And ESPECIALLY with blogs with extraordinary claims, like conspiracy theory blogs.

This does not, however, necessarily mean that the information is false, but without going to original and proper sources (sometimes even that is only a half-measure without demonstrating the sources validity).

It does, however, remove any credibility they would have, had they simply presented their arguments and observations in a truthful manner. Once a person lies, or presents false or faked evidence, they lose all credibility and their argument is rendered invalid.

Lately, only the stuff that's way over the top seems to be around. I get the UFO thing, I think there's something to it (though I'm not ready to go so far as believing that extraterrestrials are involved). I also have doubts about Lee Harvey Oswald being JFK's assassin. There are other CT's I do give consideration to, because the possibility was present, and the arguments were well reasoned.

To be blunt, I know bull**** when I see it. There's a lot of bull**** on internet forums, blogs, and even the papers and news. If someone is going to present an alternate explanation to something, they're going to have to present their argument with integrity.

I was just reading about how the government plans to use guillotines to behead people once they are rounded up into these FEMA camps. Is this just a ridiculous conspiracy theory?

sKITzo, put the doobie down and back away slowly. Stick with your gut on this one. It's a ridiculous conspiracy theory.

I looked into this guillotine gig a while back. Someone had traced it the gov po.
It turned out to be a small part for another piece of hardware, the small part
was referred to as a guillotine by the manufacturer. Or that's where the trail
ended for me. Satisfied there was nothing to it, a real event turned rumor
magnified by CT.

what is lacking in your link is any othe supporting documentation. It is a rambling narative.

(ps. I have some ocean front property in Arizona, want to buy it?):mrgreen:

I'm not motivated enough to run each case down today. Maybe another time. I'll pass on the ocean front
AZ gig lol.

I looked into this guillotine gig a while back. Someone had traced it the gov po.
It turned out to be a small part for another piece of hardware, the small part
was referred to as a guillotine by the manufacturer. Or that's where the trail
ended for me. Satisfied there was nothing to it, a real event turned rumor
magnified by CT.

The government does indeed use "guillotines", but not for people.

The government used a super-sized one after each arms reduction treaty to quickly destroy bombers and missiles and then left the wreckage visible so the SOviets/Russioans could verify it had been done.

B52destroyed.jpg

I remember seeing some automated ones in the Classified Materials vault years ago, for fast shredding of manuals and other materials to thick to quickly be sent through conventional shredders as well that were listed as "guillotines, automatic" in supply receipts.

So while items like this on paper may seem to be one thing, when you actually see what one is, it becomes obvious it is not really a "guillotine" for people.

b52chop.jpg

Actually, it would not be the WHO or FEMA, but the CDCP (Center for Disease Control & Prevention) along with USAMRIID (United States Army Medical Research Institute of Infectious Diseases). CDCP would be responsible for detecting the wild nature of a pandemic, and then in cooperation with USAMRIID would then work to actually help control the spread and hopefully contain it.

Because this would be a virus, and other then vaccination and quarantine, there is absolutely nothing we could do. And no, no forced vaccinations, but forced quarantines would be done as a way to contain the disease. But this would be in no way done under FEMA, this would be a military operation.

FEMA's only responsibility would be as it is in any disaster, picking up the pieces after it is all done. FEMA does not go in and rescue people from a disaster, it does not build hospitals to take care of the sick and injured. All it does is try to manage things, generally after everything has gone to hell and somebody else has already picked up the pieces.

And yes, the military is the best and most logical choice for this type of operation. Not only are they trained and have the equipment, but they are also widely inoculated against everything from flu, small pox and anthrax to plague and H1N1 (it seems like every 2-3 months I am getting some new inoculation against something, or a booster for one of my older inoculations). The military already has over a million people with training in protective clothing, decontamination, and managing large-scale facilities of this kind. Nobody else in the country has that kind of training and experience.

And certainly not FEMA, that is not their job.

However, the disposal of the bodies is justifiably part of the FEMA area of responsibility. Because the CDCP, USAMRIID and military are going to be to busy trying to get things under control and taking care of the living. Let FEMA handle the dead.

And no, "the government" will not find it's way into underground bunkers, because that is the absolutely worst place to go in a pandemic. They would simply get inoculations if they have not done so already, and continue doing what they do. And yes, our ships could stay at sea, only if they were there before the outbreak started and are sure that nobody on board is infected. At least until they run out of food.

And if somebody on that ship is infected, they will be returning to port at flank speed. Because absolutely nothing spreads faster on a ship then disease. The tight living quarters, lower sanitation requirements (water is a restricted commodity) and close working conditions means that within a week, generally everybody on board gets sick when a new bug comes on board. I have seen this myself, with an entire Company of Marines to sick to do anything when somebody brought the Flu into our berthing area.

This documentary talks a lot about that. Here's the link in case you haven't seen it. If you havent seen it but don't have a lot of time, just go to 11:29 in the video where a guy describes the DHS training he received. It's disturbing.

This documentary talks a lot about that. Here's the link in case you haven't seen it. If you havent seen it but don't have a lot of time, just go to 11:29 in the video where a guy describes the DHS training he received. It's disturbing.

Sorry, 0 credibility for using Alex Jones. That guy is an absolute loony tune, and makes even Ron Paul look sane.

Guillotines are outdated, expensive and inefficient. Sounds just like something the government would do.

Best quote of the day!!!!

I was just reading about how the government plans to use guillotines to behead people once they are rounded up into these FEMA camps. Is this just a ridiculous conspiracy theory?

car-falls-off-cliff-o.gif

Jones sells books through fear. If there is ever martial law, they will not need to set up camps ahead of time... Arenas hold tens of thousands and already have all necessary infrastructure in place for feeding and waste.

Back
Top Bottom