• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Fema guillotines reality or conspiracy theory?

Not cover up after it started.

Just CDC contingency.

CDC says it one of those "when" things not an "if" thing.

You know people would squawk if they said they were being built.

You mentioned the CDC. You can't be too far off since you can download this document

ftp://ftp.cdc.gov/pub/Health_Statistics/NCHS/Publications/ICD9-CM/2011/

from the CDC website...just click on the link and download the doc entitled Dtab12.zip

Open the doc and scroll down to section E978. It's a list of diseases, injury types, and death (ways to die).

E978 Legal execution
All executions performed at the behest of the judiciary or ruling authority [whether permanent or temporary] as:
asphyxiation by gas
beheading, decapitation (by guillotine)
capital punishment
electrocution
hanging
poisoning
shooting
other specified means

This doesn't necessarily prove anything but it presently acknowledges the guillotine by legal intervention (execution). As far as I know, guillotines are not used now.

from the CDC website...just click on the link and download the doc entitled Dtab12.zip

Open the doc and scroll down to section E978. It's a list of diseases, injury types, and death (ways to die).

E978 Legal execution
All executions performed at the behest of the judiciary or ruling authority [whether permanent or temporary] as:
asphyxiation by gas
beheading, decapitation (by guillotine)
capital punishment
electrocution
hanging
poisoning
shooting
other specified means

This doesn't necessarily prove anything but it presently acknowledges the guillotine by legal intervention (execution). As far as I know, guillotines are not used now.

If you notice, the list of injury only has "guillotine" as an example, not as the actual cause. Jayne Mansfield, as was Vic Morrow, and screenwriter Robert Lees. And BTW, the Guillotine is a legal means of execution in the state of Georgia (where it is an option that can be taken by the condemned who wants their organs donated, since other means render the organ unviable).

So far as I know, the only state that has the Guillotine on the books as a legal form of execution is Georgia.

Not cover up after it started.

Just CDC contingency.

CDC says it one of those "when" things not an "if" thing.

You know people would squawk if they said they were being built.

They wouldn't cover it up to begin with. A dangerous outbreak is something they want everyone to know about, because knowledge of it helps minimize the impact of the disease.

They wouldn't cover it up to begin with. A dangerous outbreak is something they want everyone to know about, because knowledge of it helps minimize the impact of the disease.

This is the problem with conspiracy theories, 98% of the time they are a complete violation of common sense, but some people believe in them anyways.

This is the problem with conspiracy theories, 98% of the time they are a complete violation of common sense, but some people believe in them anyways.

In the days before internet was a household thing, and all you had for entertainment was VHS and books, these stupid theories were about making a buck. "New previously unreleased evidence of the JFK assassins, featuring new footage of bigfoot and UFOs, now only $19.95 +S&H". These days I don't get why people do it. There's nothing to be had from it anymore, nothing to be gained. I keep trying to decipher the angle that has to be hidden, but I can't ****ing find one. It's lunacy, pure and simple.

In the days before internet was a household thing, and all you had for entertainment was VHS and books, these stupid theories were about making a buck. "New previously unreleased evidence of the JFK assassins, featuring new footage of bigfoot and UFOs, now only $19.95 +S&H". These days I don't get why people do it. There's nothing to be had from it anymore, nothing to be gained. I keep trying to decipher the angle that has to be hidden, but I can't ****ing find one. It's lunacy, pure and simple.

And that is pretty much exactly right. We had books and movies and even TV shows that catered to this fringe of society, and most of it was pretty light hearted so it was entertaining to everybody else.

However, most people did not believe shows like these, and simply viewed them as entertainment. Sure, most people had an Uncle Jack who believed that the government was out to take away all their rights and guns and had really killed JFK.

Of course, we also know that Uncle Jack took way to much acid in the 1960 and 1970's, and also believes that man never landed on the moon, and aliens really run the government so it does not matter anyways.

And that is pretty much exactly right. We had books and movies and even TV shows that catered to this fringe of society, and most of it was pretty light hearted so it was entertaining to everybody else.

However, most people did not believe shows like these, and simply viewed them as entertainment. Sure, most people had an Uncle Jack who believed that the government was out to take away all their rights and guns and had really killed JFK.

Of course, we also know that Uncle Jack took way to much acid in the 1960 and 1970's, and also believes that man never landed on the moon, and aliens really run the government so it does not matter anyways.

The problem is that so many more people believe this stuff now these days. They spout it off as though it's indisputable fact, and they never even dropped acid.

The problem is that so many more people believe this stuff now these days. They spout it off as though it's indisputable fact, and they never even dropped acid.

Well, this is often times now just a sign of the times.

Back in the 1970's and early 1980's, people like this passed out mimeographed flyers outside the post office, and stuck them on poles and newspaper racks. We knew they were crazy paranoids, and would read them on occasion for a good chuckle.

Then by the mid 1990's, they had moved to photocopies, and started to congregate with others. These types were normally not hard to spot, often times they were found at gun shows, buying books from people like Tim McVeigh. Or going to Libertarian rallies and screaming how evil the government was.

Now, they are on the Internet, screaming how a computer network that was imagined, designed and built for the US Military is violating your privacy and reading your e-mail.

Now think about that, is that not insane or what? That would be like screaming (for those that remember time before cell phones) that your parents might listen in on your phone calls that you make from the home phone that they pay for. Crazy, is it not?

The biggest problem I have with these theories is that almost none can really be verified. I tried to find the "original source" for this, but it does not seem to exist. It is just another bunko rumor that suddenly started to appear on Far-Right Conspiracy sites, and spread like wildfire. Kinda like those that came before, that FEMA is buying up 3 gazillion amour piercing rounds, the UPC codes on the back of traffic signs are to guide the UN invasion force, and that DHS is buying tanks to help keep the Right and White oppressed.

Which to me is a perfect example of why I classify these people as having mental illness, their extreme paranoia is obvious when you look at it.

"They are out to get me! See, they have guillotines, 30,000 of them! They want to cut off my head!"
Yes dear, but you are safe here. We have big strong men outside the door to keep you safe, and none of the bad men will come in here. Now take this little blue pill and let me read you a story before you go take your nap in the room with the soft fluffy walls.

conspiracy.jpg

Well, this is often times now just a sign of the times.

Back in the 1970's and early 1980's, people like this passed out mimeographed flyers outside the post office, and stuck them on poles and newspaper racks. We knew they were crazy paranoids, and would read them on occasion for a good chuckle.

Then by the mid 1990's, they had moved to photocopies, and started to congregate with others. These types were normally not hard to spot, often times they were found at gun shows, buying books from people like Tim McVeigh. Or going to Libertarian rallies and screaming how evil the government was.

Now, they are on the Internet, screaming how a computer network that was imagined, designed and built for the US Military is violating your privacy and reading your e-mail.

Now think about that, is that not insane or what? That would be like screaming (for those that remember time before cell phones) that your parents might listen in on your phone calls that you make from the home phone that they pay for. Crazy, is it not?

The biggest problem I have with these theories is that almost none can really be verified. I tried to find the "original source" for this, but it does not seem to exist. It is just another bunko rumor that suddenly started to appear on Far-Right Conspiracy sites, and spread like wildfire. Kinda like those that came before, that FEMA is buying up 3 gazillion amour piercing rounds, the UPC codes on the back of traffic signs are to guide the UN invasion force, and that DHS is buying tanks to help keep the Right and White oppressed.

Which to me is a perfect example of why I classify these people as having mental illness, their extreme paranoia is obvious when you look at it.

"They are out to get me! See, they have guillotines, 30,000 of them! They want to cut off my head!"
Yes dear, but you are safe here. We have big strong men outside the door to keep you safe, and none of the bad men will come in here. Now take this little blue pill and let me read you a story before you go take your nap in the room with the soft fluffy walls.

conspiracy.jpg

I would say it can also be an obsessive disorder with a touch of impulsive one-upmanship. Just look at all the 9/11 threads here. Nearly a decade later, and the conspiracies are still going like it happened yesterday. First it was an inside job, then it turned into the Jews doing it, and when all of that wasn't crazy enough, the planes turned into holograms, and the government used "directed energy weapons" on the WTC, while the Pentagon was hit with a cruise missile, and WTC7 was demo'd by who the **** knows in black helicopters. Then there's that David Icke crap with the space lizards that rule the world. The Illuminati was bad enough, but now extraterrestrial reptiloids who have enslaved humanity, and are using us for food? (probably what those godamned guillotines are really for) You can't top that. Bravo to Icke for making the most fantastically ridiculous thing I've ever heard, but that stuff needs to stay in the fiction section, and people need to realize that it's not real. None of it is real, and I'm starting to think kids these days need to start doing drugs, just to offset this crazy crap that's probably been passed down by the hippies and their reckless ways.

I was just reading about how the government plans to use guillotines to behead people once they are rounded up into these FEMA camps. Is this just a ridiculous conspiracy theory?

why would they use guillotines? it seems so needlessly complex when they could just use an injection or even mass gas people

In search of was a great show

I was just reading about how the government plans to use guillotines to behead people once they are rounded up into these FEMA camps. Is this just a ridiculous conspiracy theory?
link?

NO COVERUP.

Just contingency facilities.

Once an outbreak occurred, their purpose would be obvious and public.

FEMA is a division of DHS. DHS is the largest and (IMHO) the most out of control agency of the government. Created by Bush and embraced by Obama.

While a guillotine seems a bit hard to visualize, I'm not sure that detention facilities are all that imaginary. I hope I never find out.

These conspiracies are a conspiracy, which are all wrapped up inside a much larger conspiracy. Boosh, inception forum.

I always say a lack of evidence is the best evidence for a conspiracy

In search of was a great show

Oh, it was... I watched it every day!

But I also knew not to take it to seriously, their disclaimer at the beginning clearly stated that it was all nothing but speculation. Today, the same type of show would be touted as being "the truth".

I found it entertaining, but that was it. I knew that most of it was the fringes of science, but it is interesting as a kind of time capsule into what some people actually thought 30 years ago.

I always say a lack of evidence is the best evidence for a conspiracy

OMG, really?

There is absolutely no evidence that I destroyed the WTC. Therefore since there is no evidence, that means that I really did it.

In fact, there is almost no evidence in here that I am a real and living human being, therefore I am not even alive, or a human being.

Do you really have to ask?

The government has drones. Why in **** would they use guillotines to kill people?

Oh, it was... I watched it every day!

But I also knew not to take it to seriously, their disclaimer at the beginning clearly stated that it was all nothing but speculation. Today, the same type of show would be touted as being "the truth".

Yeah, I agree with that. I was just saying I used to love that show growing up.

I found it entertaining, but that was it. I knew that most of it was the fringes of science, but it is interesting as a kind of time capsule into what some people actually thought 30 years ago.

yeah, how and where it is presented these days tends to suggest it has more credibility. Just look at the history channel and the love for UFO's, or the recent AP program on mermaids.

When people were openly speculating on if that **** was real, all I could think of was WTF~!!!

Do you really have to ask?

The government has drones. Why in **** would they use guillotines to kill people?

to prop up the flagging guillotine manufacturing base. Falls in line perfectly with the Obama administrations communist agenda

to prop up the flagging guillotine manufacturing base. Falls in line perfectly with the Obama administrations communist agenda

You do realize that even though you have fair and reasonable criticisms against the Obama admin., you make your entire argument look very petty and childish when you decide to throw around such silly criticisms, right?

Back
Top Bottom