• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Felicien Kabuga. Rwanda genocide suspect arrested in France. Pugabe is the next on the line !

Litwin

Banned
DP Veteran
Reaction score
Political Leaning
Centrist
Great news ! Long Live the civilization ! Felicien Kabuga. Rwanda genocide suspect arrested in France. Pugabe is the next on the line ! its for sure

Félicien Kabuga, one of the most wanted suspects in the Rwandan genocide, has been arrested near Paris, the French justice ministry has announced.

Mr Kabuga was detained by gendarmes in Asnières-sur-Seine, where he had been living under a false identity.

The International Criminal Tribunal for Rwanda has charged the 84-year-old with genocide and crimes against humanity.

He is alleged to have been the main financier of the ethnic Hutu extremists who slaughtered 800,000 people in 1994.

They were targeting members of the minority Tutsi community, as well as their political opponents.

The United States had offered a $5m (£4.1m) reward for information leading to Mr Kabuga's arrest.
_112315283_667e537e-6ef5-4d12-974e-3aa8cf0e8b07.jpg

Felicien Kabuga: Rwanda genocide suspect arrested in France - BBC News
Opinion: Specter of MH17 haunts Kremlin | Opinion | DW | 20.11.2019
MH17 probe says top Kremlin officials may be implicated in Ukraine war and downing of airliner
1505434857029.jpg

Last edited:
The Rwandan genocide was caused by colonization.

Belgium colonized Rwanda. Like all colonizers, they picked a minority in that country. In Rwanda's case they picked the Tutsis. The Belgians gave the Tutsis all the jobs, the government jobs, the military jobs, etc. The Hutu majority were treated like crap.

The Hutu came to hate the Tutsi. When the Belgians pulled out, the Hutu rose up and massacred over a million Tutsi.

gg Belgium.

The Rwandan genocide was caused by colonization.

Belgium colonized Rwanda. Like all colonizers, they picked a minority in that country. In Rwanda's case they picked the Tutsis. The Belgians gave the Tutsis all the jobs, the government jobs, the military jobs, etc. The Hutu majority were treated like crap.

The Hutu came to hate the Tutsi. When the Belgians pulled out, the Hutu rose up and massacred over a million Tutsi.

gg Belgium.
its a myth, 1) The Rwandan genocide was caused by overpopulation 2) economical inequality. the minority Tutsi is just so much better businessmen and politicians

under Tutsi president,

so the next genocide is just matter of time . only the condoms and 2 state solution can save Rwanda from the next genocide

its a myth, 1) The Rwandan genocide was caused by overpopulation 2) economical inequality. the minority Tutsi is just so much better businessmen and politicians

under Tutsi president,

so the next genocide is just matter of time . only the condoms and 2 state solution can save Rwanda from the next genocide

And this has what to do with your mythical "Pugabe"?

gg Belgium.

In 1960, the Belgian government agreed to hold democratic municipal elections in Ruanda-Urundi.
The Hutu majority elected Hutu representatives. Such changes ended the Tutsi monarchy, which had existed for centuries. A Belgian effort to create an independent Ruanda-Urundi with Tutsi-Hutu power sharing failed, largely due to escalating violence. At the urging of the UN, the Belgian government divided Ruanda-Urundi into two separate countries, Rwanda and Burundi.

So, you started a thread in the AFRICA sub forum because you wanted to blather about your mythical "Pugabe".

no, i just want to see Pugabe paying for his Crimes, in Belarus, Ukraine, Azerbaijan, Georgia, Moldova, USA , etc. do you ? he and Felicien Kabuga are very similar

why dont you want talk about war crimes in Rwanda and committed by Ozero around the globe ?

vovKA pugabe despot (KILLER much like Kabuga ) from aFRO - ASIA

1588062600191-png.329178

So was Jonas Noreika from “Afro-Asia”?

Your racism is rather bizarre. You could have had a relatively normal thread, but no, you just had to bring your bigotries into it.

why dont you want talk about war crimes in Rwanda and committed by Ozero around the globe ?

War crimes in Rwanada are one thing. But that was not your intent.

You bring up your mythical "Pugabe"....

And there is no "juchi project". That is a phrase used by people who own no maps nor history books.

War crimes in Rwanada are one thing. But that was not your intent.

you are wrong as usual . 800 000 butchered is a massive crime and the all perpetrators have pay for this . Much like stalinists, and Kremlin gang ozero, do you agree?

"In the Second Chechen War, over 60,000 combatants and non-combatants were killed.[105] Civilian casualty estimates vary widely. According to the pro-Moscow Chechnya government, 160,000 combatants and non-combatants died or have gone missing in the two wars, including 30,000–40,000 Chechens and about 100,000 Russians;[106][107] while separatist leader Aslan Maskhadov (deceased) repeatedly claimed about 200,000 ethnic Chechens died as a consequence of the two conflicts.[108] As in the case of military losses, these claims can not be independently verified. According to a count by the Russian human rights group Memorial in 2007, up to 25,000 civilians have died or disappeared since 1999.[109] According to Amnesty International in 2007, the second war killed up to 25,000 civilians since 1999, with up to another 5,000 people missing.[110] However, the Russian-Chechen Friendship Society set their estimate of the total death toll in two wars at about 150,000 to 200,000 civilians.[111]"

main-qimg-4ec606c3313da614c00c257995868c92

C6WGhxVXMAEAuGI.jpg:large

a103e2184c9c6a1e2002249dc6d2d469.jpg

you are wrong as usual . 800 000 butchered is a massive crime and the all perpetrators have pay for this .

I snipped the NON RWANDA text and pictures.

The only reason you opened this thread was to whine about RUSSIA.

You write one sentence about Rwanda slaughter... Then you add a paragraph about CHECHNYA... And photos of CHECHNYA...

You don't give a damn about Rwanda since its all "afro-asia" to you.

++++++++++++

You bring up your mythical "Pugabe"....

And there is no "juchi project". That is a phrase used by people who own no maps nor history books.

"You write one sentence about Rwanda slaughter." yes, because all your and your stalinist sidekick posts off topic i asked you many times about war criminals and we have to do with them 0 answers.

you asked me about Pugabe 4 times, here we go :

DOtPoKeXUAAFnao.jpg

" You don't give a damn about Rwanda since its all "afro-asia" to you." wrong as usual grandpa , i know about Rwanda 1000 times more. have you seen at least my documentary?

"You write one sentence about Rwanda slaughter." yes, because all your and your stalinist sidekick posts off topic i asked you many times about war criminals and we have to do with them 0 answers.

You don't care about Rwanda.

you asked me about Pugabe 4 times, here we go :

Who is that?

Means nothing without context.

Please fail more.

Oh, and you don't have the courage to quote me.

" You don't give a damn about Rwanda since its all "afro-asia" to you." wrong as usual grandpa , i know about Rwanda 1000 times more. have you seen at least my documentary?

You don't have the courage to quote me.

You don't give a damn about Rwanda.

You use the Rwanda tragedy to whine about RUSSIANS.

RUSSIANS who have nothing to do with Rwanda.

You use "afro-asia" as an insult which points to you not caring about Rwanda.

because you dont have Rwanda related quotes here. pure

shame on you grandpa

Your thread is simply so you can cry more about RUSSIA.

Same with your last two threads started in Africa forum but crying about Putin.

Nothing "Whataboutism" is pointing out your dishonesty.

Back
Top Bottom