• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Feel The Bern - Bernie's Wife (Jane Sanders) Bankrupts Burlington College

RetiredUSN

DP Veteran
Reaction score
Political Leaning
Independent
B-but MMTers are saying that since we print our own currency, then the US gubmint can never go bankrupt! So that means we can never turn out like Venezuela no matter how much free stuff Bernie gives us when he becomes POTUS! :2razz:

Free , free ,free that commie will bankrupt the USA with spend , spend ,spend with TAXPAYER dollars .

Well that makes two candidates who have ran colleges into the ground. Still not going to vote for any 3 of them.

Yes. I was following that and had wondered, why it was so little mentioned. I mean, it has something of everything that BS is about.

Well that makes two candidates who have ran colleges into the ground. Still not going to vote for any 3 of them.

Pray tell who is the other Candidate?

B-but MMTers are saying that since we print our own currency, then the US gubmint can never go bankrupt! So that means we can never turn out like Venezuela no matter how much free stuff Bernie gives us when he becomes POTUS! :2razz:

Venezuela prints it's own currency.

Thanks so much for this information.

I can rest much better with this evidence showing I've done the right thing.

Back
Top Bottom