• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Feel good story from Rio

Lutherf

DP Veteran
Reaction score
Political Leaning
Conservative
A Would-Be Robber Targeted A Female MMA Fighter And Paid Dearly For His Mistake

When he saw I saw him, he sat next to me,” He asked me the time, I said it, and I saw he wasn’t going to leave. So I already moved to put my cell phone in my waist. And then he said, ‘Give me the phone. Don’t try to react, because I’m armed.’ Then he put his hand over (a gun), but I realized it was too soft.

He was really close to me. So I thought, ‘If it’s a gun, he won’t have time to draw it.’ So I stood up. I threw two punches and a kick. He fell, then I caught him in a rear-naked choke. Then I sat him down in the same place we were before and said, ‘Now we’ll wait for the police.’

"Now we'll wait for the police". I love it!

Great news!

How sweet it would be if more victims wounded or terminated those worthless individuals that commit violent crime.

Sadly, the death penalty has been abolished for all intents and purposes, so it's up to the victim to teach those thugs a lesson that they will never forget.

In our country, people get the book thrown at them for sexual harassment. But individuals who commit violent crime only get a slap on the wrist.

She put a beating on that guy. A lot of these female professional fighters look like any girl next door...until they go to work. This ain’t foxy boxing.

E3182FF9-B603-4F99-A233-91374EFB0B97.jpg

She should have killed him. He will get out of jail soon and return to his chosen profession.

I’m not sure about the laws there, but it likely would have been considered excessive force here in the US. I think she handled it perfectly.

Here is a sample of her skills. While she can obviously throw a decent punch and kick, her real skills are her grappling. Fast forward to 3:20 to see what the mugger probably faced.

I’m not sure about the laws there, but it likely would have been considered excessive force here in the US. I think she handled it perfectly.

Why? As long as he was still capable of getting up he could still be considered a threat.

Why? As long as he was still capable of getting up he could still be considered a threat.

He was responding to the 'she should have killed him' comment. Killing him would have been 'excessive force' here in the u.s.

Back
Top Bottom