• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Feedback to Vauge & the Mods

missypea

Mod Apologist
DP Veteran
Reaction score
Political Leaning
Liberal
You guys did an awesome job on the upgrade, responding to member feedback and giving us back our beloved DP in record time.

You all deserve appreciation for a job well done.

GOOD JOB!!!!

:bravo:

You guys did an awesome job on the upgrade, responding to member feedback and giving us back our beloved DP in record time.

GOOD JOB!!!!

You should now change your title to "mod ass kisser" instead of "mod apologist". I'm just sayin'...;)

I'm just wondering, how is 3.0 better than the old version?

I am not an expert, but as I understand it, security is the number one thing, the old version will only continue to be supported so long, and there are some fun new tools(CMS and blogs to name just two).

You should now change your title to "mod ass kisser" instead of "mod apologist". I'm just sayin'...;)

Teehee

As you know, I voice my opinion when I'm unhappy with mod actions so it's only fair I voice my opinion when I think you're awesome too.

:2wave:

I can view individual posts made by an ignored member. Color scheme is better (The Green Machine). Looking forward to blogging.

Redress, what is CMS?

CMS stands for Content Management System. I don't have alot of details about it yet(Vauge and Hugh would know a ton more than me, I had to ask them to find out the little I knew), but what I have seen, it will be pretty cool.

CMS stands for Content Management System. I don't have alot of details about it yet(Vauge and Hugh would know a ton more than me, I had to ask them to find out the little I knew), but what I have seen, it will be pretty cool.

I wondered if that was the case. Not sure how it would get used by our site though. I suppose we could each upload documents and such. Thanks.

I can view individual posts made by an ignored member. Color scheme is better (The Green Machine). Looking forward to blogging.
Gunna put more time on Green Machine again... I know there is some blue creeping up. It is in progress.

Viewing ignored members is a concern. Let me look into this.

Viewing ignored members is a concern. Let me look into this.

What!? No!! It is a good thing (tm)! I don't see posts by ignored members unless I choose too. Then I look at an individual post without removing them from my ignore list. This is a GREAT feature.

I love Green Machine. I strongly prefer green as a color and really feel good looking at the forum with the color I like.

I love Green Machine. I strongly prefer green as a color and really feel good looking at the forum with the color I like.

Gotta confess, immediate impression from Green Machine was a moment of "old hospital icky". Gave it a second chance and am now kinda hooked on it. Nice calm pastels.....

I don't like the color scheme. It hurts my eyes.

Now, what happened to statistics? I liked the old scheme where I could check on how many new thanks I had received and who had thanked me and when. Now, I can't even find statistics, much less get into the "Thanks" part of the menu. Is it there, but hidden under some other function?

I don't like the color scheme. It hurts my eyes.
I'm sorry. Have you tried Green Machine or Old DP styles (bottom left) selection.

Now, what happened to statistics?
I get to re-write it because the old page is not compatible with the new page.

Now, I can't even find statistics, much less get into the "Thanks" part of the menu. Is it there, but hidden under some other function?
The thanks system does not have the ability to show thanked messages yet.

I found the color scheme under General Settings. I changed it back to the old DP theme, but for some reason, it went back to the new version. I did manage to change it to the Green Machine, and it seems to be holding this morning.

Thanks for the reply regarding Statistics. I see that Webrock also started a thread concerning it as well. Since I don't frequent DP much, Statistics is where I usually launch any discussion from, anyway.

I am to stupid about computers to complain about anything, so thanks for your hard work.

I agree with you Missy. These folks worked tirelessly and put up with a lot of whining. Then they still asked for our input. Pretty nice.

GOOD JOB!!!!

Brown Noser...... Teacher's Pet....

You could view individual posts made by an ignored member in the old version too.

I agree with you Missy. These folks worked tirelessly and put up with a lot of whining. Then they still asked for our input. Pretty nice.

I wish they'd tirelessly put it back the way it was.:lol:

You could view individual posts made by an ignored member in the old version too.

Really? I missed that. Occasionally I would unignore a person to see their post. A real pain.

GOOD JOB!!!!

lathering up their arses in hopes of modship? LOL

Don't be listening to all these hecklers out here, Vauge. I think you did a dandy swell job with the upgrade!!!

(btw.....can I be a mod? What's the starting pay? Health insurance in the package? Are there secret handshakes...??)

Back
Top Bottom