• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Feds received whistleblower evidence in 2017 alleging Clinton Foundation wrongdoing

Status
Not open for further replies.

j-mac

DP Veteran
Reaction score
Political Leaning
Conservative
When a House subcommittee chairman bangs his gavel next week to convene an unprecedented*investigative hearing*into the Clinton Foundation, two questions will linger as preeminent: Is the Clinton family charity really the international do-gooder that earned a perfect*four-star rating*from Charity Navigator, or does it suffer from corruption and illegalities as conservatives allege? And if it is the latter, how much evidence of wrongdoing does the government possess?

The answer to the first question is that the foundation and its projects reported collecting about $2.5 billion to help global crises, from AIDS to earthquakes, even as its*own auditors, lawyers and employees*privately warned of problems*over the years.

The answer to the second question may reside in 6,000 pages of evidence attached to a whistleblower submission filed secretly more than a year ago with the IRS and FBI.

https://thehill.com/opinion/white-h...-evidence-in-2017-alleging-clinton-foundation

Sounds like we are not done with Bill and Hillary....

Sent from my SM-T587P using Tapatalk

Better get it all in before the end of January 2019.

Think this is worse than Trump using his foundation as a slush fund? Desperate times calls for desperate measures.

Better get it all in before the end of January 2019.
The Little Rock FBI and the IRS are investigating the Clinton Foundation and I don't think they are worried about January 2019. Bill has been comingling Foundation funds with personal funds.

The Little Rock FBI and the IRS are investigating the Clinton Foundation and I don't think they are worried about January 2019. Bill has been comingling Foundation funds with personal funds.

I was talking about the House effort.
Investigating the Clintons can provide job security that rivals that of climate change alarmist.

Are you absolutely sure that Bill Clinton has done, is doing, will continue to do things that are not completely ethical?

Omigod! This is surprising! This changes everything!

Lock them up!

(No one cares!)

I was talking about the House effort.
Investigating the Clintons can provide job security that rivals that of climate change alarmist.
I'm just interested in seeing the Clinton's see justice. Also they have two whistle blowers that were high in the Clinton Foundation and they claim there was Quid Qua Pro with Hillary as Secretary of State.

I'm just interested in seeing the Clinton's see justice. Also they have two whistle blowers that were high in the Clinton Foundation and they claim there was Quid Qua Pro with Hillary as Secretary of State.

I know. They are quite the couple. Just be grateful Hillary wasn't born with Bill's skills.

from the Fox article on the subject.

U.S. Attorney John Huber was tasked to investigate the foundation last year by then-Attorney General Jeff Sessions.

https://www.foxnews.com/politics/cl...th-hundreds-of-pages-of-evidence-meadows-says

From your Hill article

And a GOP-led congressional subcommittee, led by Rep. Mark Meadows (N.C.), is planning to hold a hearing next week to review the work of John Huber, the special U.S attorney named a year ago to investigate all things Clinton.

Shouldn't you be asking why a "private" firm (Surefire Intelligence anyone?) is the "lead investigator. Or why the DOJ, FBI and IRS have come up with nothing. Its possible this could finally be the "proof" conservatives are waiting for but I cant help but believe this is another "AHA!!!" kinda thing conservatives always fall for. Now I could post any Benghazi thread started by a conservative but here's a more recent example. it was all the proof conservatives wanted to believe but turned out again to be nothing.

Criminal referral backs up Nunes on dossier claims, as Dems push rebuttal memo | Fox News

This is just going to keep getting worse until all of the source documents are revealed and transcripts of the proceedings are all made public. The way I see it there are only two possible outcomes and neither of them is good. Either the FISA court was misled about the evidence presented to grant the warrant or the threshold which must be met for such a warrant to be granted needs a thorough and complete overhaul.

Seriously, is anyone comfortable with a system which allows the work of political agents doing opposition research to be considered as credible evidence worthy of granting a warrant authorizing government surveillance of U.S. citizens? This is crazy!

Hey... get Muller on it!

Oh damn... he's pretty busy.

Well, I'm still waiting on Trump to make good on his claim to "lock her up" by having his AG go after her like he promised during the campaign trail. Now that he has a new AG, I wonder if he's going to take any action or prove beyond a doubt that was just campaign talk.

Oh looky... Hannity's show last night is making it to the forum. :lol:

Anyone that believes in justice and the rule of law cares.

Any trump supporter spits at justice and the rule of law, they are traitors to the US. If a trump supporter were on fire, I may drink a coors light to piss on them though. Wouldn’t want to waste a real beer though.

Well, I'm still waiting on Trump to make good on his claim to "lock her up" by having his AG go after her like he promised during the campaign trail. Now that he has a new AG, I wonder if he's going to take any action or prove beyond a doubt that was just campaign talk.

Trump will get on that 'promise' right after he gets that huge check from Mexico to build the Great Wall Of Trump, repairs the nation's crumbling infrastructure and implements TrumpCare to cover 'everybody', and at a much lower cost too, let me tell you.

Trump will get on that 'promise' right after he gets that huge check from Mexico to build the Great Wall Of Trump, repairs the nation's crumbling infrastructure and implements TrumpCare to cover 'everybody', and at a much lower cost too, let me tell you.

Oh shoot...the wall! How could I forget about that one?! Right, the one he swore Mexico would pay for and is now expecting US tax payers to fund after Mexico told him to go stuff a taco bowl.

Think this is worse than Trump using his foundation as a slush fund? Desperate times calls for desperate measures.
I don't know did Russians give 126 million to his foundation too?

Last edited:
Any trump supporter spits at justice and the rule of law, they are traitors to the US. If a trump supporter were on fire, I may drink a coors light to piss on them though. Wouldn’t want to waste a real beer though.
I am a Trump supporter so are you calling me a traitor?

I am a Trump supporter so are you calling me a traitor?

Let me know how your fishing expedition goes cause you ain’t catching anything here.

from the Fox article on the subject.

U.S. Attorney John Huber was tasked to investigate the foundation last year by then-Attorney General Jeff Sessions.

https://www.foxnews.com/politics/cl...th-hundreds-of-pages-of-evidence-meadows-says

From your Hill article

And a GOP-led congressional subcommittee, led by Rep. Mark Meadows (N.C.), is planning to hold a hearing next week to review the work of John Huber, the special U.S attorney named a year ago to investigate all things Clinton.

Shouldn't you be asking why a "private" firm (Surefire Intelligence anyone?) is the "lead investigator. Or why the DOJ, FBI and IRS have come up with nothing. Its possible this could finally be the "proof" conservatives are waiting for but I cant help but believe this is another "AHA!!!" kinda thing conservatives always fall for. Now I could post any Benghazi thread started by a conservative but here's a more recent example. it was all the proof conservatives wanted to believe but turned out again to be nothing.

And that reminds me.....

As predicted, I haven't heard a peep about FISA courts from the people outraged about how they were allegedly rubber stamps. Several hundred warrants will have been granted in other cases and not one peep.

Now they're busy instead pretending to be concerned about special counsel, or perhaps the way prosecutors try to get suspects to incriminate themselves. Not that they utter a peep about either of those in any other circumstances.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom