• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Feds investigate Redneck Day at Arizona high school, have nothing better to do

Feds investigate Redneck Day at Arizona high school | The Daily Caller

So the kids decide to have "Redneck Day" because, hey, Duck Dynasty is popular.

Some kid comes in dressed in a confederate flag. A teacher tells him to take it off. He does take it off and, from what I've seen, doesn't even offer argument. Some other kid is so offended that he/she goes to regional office for Civil Rights and makes (literally) a federal case out of things.

How can somebody watch this crap and not see that race hustlers are doing their damnedest to spread hatred, frustration and anger. I'm no longer sure if there is any goal beyond that for them. I mean, seriously, how will crap like this make everyone "equaler"? It won't. It can't. The ONLY thing crap like this can do is drive people away from one another.

I know that The Daily caller has to fill its pages, but to me this is a non-story.

Why waste time on ignorant BS like this?

Another jackass who can't be bothered to read the article. Seriously how the **** does anyone have any self respect if they knowingly form an opinion about something without knowing a damn thing about it?

I think this explains it:

Dunning

I know that The Daily caller has to fill its pages, but to me this is a non-story.

Why waste time on ignorant BS like this?

Exactly.... why have an investigation into something so stupid.

And my point is that you don't understand how the constitution works in this context.

I do, I also understand the Constitutional interpretation has been abused by activists in this situation.

Back
Top Bottom