• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Feds Bust Militia Plot to Kidnap Michigan Gov. Gretchen Whitmer, Overthrow Government: Affidavit

The Michigan Supreme Court ruled she acted outside her powers and essentially called her a tyrant as Acadia said.

They stopped what they called an overreach. Problem solved.

By the way, the same thing is constantly happening with the Trump administration starting from day one and the first Executive Order related to the travel ban which had to be modified repeatedly since the first versions did not survive the legal challenge.

No sane person can justify kidnapping and terrorist attacks against the goverment based on such evidence of "tyrany"

I hope the "anarchist" description is not used to imply a leftist ideology because anti-govenrment sentiments are consistently found among extremists in the right.
So fascists are right wing, anarchists are right wing, is there any other group you'd like to label as right wing while we're at it?

So fascists are right wing, anarchists are right wing, is there any other group you'd like to label as right wing while we're at it?

I did not say that anarchists are right wing. I just challenged your attempt to call a CLEARLY right-wing anti-government extremist as an anarchist because I sensed that you tried to link him to the left.

Did you take a look at those dudes? That's who's voting for Trump!

Back
Top Bottom