• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Feds Bust Militia Plot to Kidnap Michigan Gov. Gretchen Whitmer, Overthrow Government: Affidavit

So hypothetically, if Biden clearly wins, and Trump starts up his "Stand back and stand by" fellows, what exactly are non Trump supporters supposed to do?

Well...not being a man, my first idea is not to draw a gun. Having been a mother and a school teacher, I can tell you that from the earliest years, boys are readier to pull guns, albeit toy guns, than girls are. If they don't have toy guns, they make them out of their fingers.

More right wing maskless violence.....

Whitmer needs to go NOW. She personifies tyrant.
LMAO, your post is just the personification of cushy, entitled American. Like the ones that believe we have desperate poverty here. :rolleyes:

There are people in other parts of the globe that can explain what a real tyrant is. Your post is ludicrous.

How come "The Master Race" always looks like inbred hillbillies?

I would to read the charging affidavit.

I am concerned this comes from an insider who was a paid employee of the FBI. People on this forum have posted wishes for President Trump's death. That does not equate to a conspiracy to kill him - but if privately you could get those people talking enough probably enough snippets could be obtained to "prove" they were plotting the president's death.

Not saying the FBI's claim isn't true, but the FBI has been proven so exorbitantly corrupt and dishonest I won't just take their word about anything - and certainly nothing with political implications. Where's the proof? At one time, there was a presumption of innocence and people didn't just take the word of police without proof to back it up. Notice how every Democrat on the forum so far posts as if the FBI accusation therefore constitutes proof and why even bother with a trial?

No one suggests not trial. I read the affidavit, and they did extensive prep, staking out her vacation home on multiple occasions, trying (and mostly failing) to build bombs, and more. They might have been pathetic fools who want to pretend to be like special forces guys, but anyone building bombs and heavily armed with firearms doing what they did isn't going to get any sympathy from me. They targeted Whitmer and took a bunch of concrete steps towards kidnapping or killing her.

Well they have names on the charging afidavit.... :rolleyes:

See post 28.
That's usually how charges work. There is no named militia in the charging documents. It's just named individuals from conversations using encrypted apps and local gatherings.

There's no reason the FBI can't and shouldn't be doing the same for Antifa considering they are actively razing cities for the past several months.

I agree the FBI should infiltrate potentially dangerous right leaning organizations. Do you believe the FBI should infiltrate actual dangerous left leaning organizations? If not, why?

The argument we have been hearing from liberals and Democrat politicians is that Antifa isn't real or that it's a "myth."

That's usually how charges work. There is no named militia in the charging documents. It's just named individuals from conversations using encrypted apps and local gatherings.

There's no reason the FBI can't and shouldn't be doing the same for Antifa considering they are actively razing cities for the past several months.

I agree the FBI should infiltrate potentially dangerous right leaning organizations. Do you believe the FBI should infiltrate actual dangerous left leaning organizations? If not, why?

The argument we have been hearing from liberals and Democrat politicians is that Antifa isn't real or that it's a "myth."

Well they do have a name, the Wolverine Watchman. Sooo?

They've arrested plenty of violent protesters and looters.

And I've seen no proof of ANTIFA.

Last edited:
These low life's who don't try to make their lives better, they invest themselves in guns and savagery..... and want to attack society, because they expect something free to be given to them because they are white men. They can't compete on equal basis, so they want to take out their insecurities upon others. They can't stand to see a strong woman take the lead in Michigan, so they plot against her.
The history of "these type" of white men... demonstrate themselves as a pure savages. Their Uncivilized mentality being urged by the bigoted imbecilic racist buffoon who stands as the leader of savagery, every day trying to promote more and more savage acts.

This verse describes "Trump"

1 Timothy 6:3-5
If anyone teaches a different doctrine and does not agree with the sound words of our Lord Jesus Christ and the teaching that accords with godliness, he is puffed up with conceit and understands nothing. He has an unhealthy craving for controversy and for quarrels about words, which produce envy, dissension, slander, evil suspicions, and constant friction among people who are depraved in mind and deprived of the truth, imagining that godliness is a means of gain.

Trump is a Treasonous Terrorist and Leader of " White Superracist, White Nationalist and Anti-Government Terrorist Groups and Vile Clannish Types".... driven to promote evil by any means...

The people who support Trump have a savage motivation in their soul and its being exposed more and more each day. They devote themselves to the inhumanity he spews every day and has spewed his entire life.
There is no doubt in America or Around The World... who the people are that damaged and continue to damage America; They are Right Wing Confederates who hide under the banner of Republicans, trying to Conserve The Vile Past of their savage conduct of their ancestry.....

Its time for Democracy and Multi-Cultural and Multi-Ethnic respecting "white people"
to stand up and speak up against this evil vile of Right Wing Confederates, who hide under the banner of Republicanism, trying to Conserve The Vile Past of their savage conduct of their ancestry.....

You know who you are if you have been passively trying to straddle the fence, and you can't continue to 'straddle the fence' trying to cling to any aspect of wanting elements of the history of white privilege ideas, it only makes you complicit enablers in the vile of Right Wing Confederacy Agenda.

WHO ARE YOU ? ....
(It's a valid question)

There is no place to run and hide... This is America...

You either work within yourself to make it better for All,
Or
"YOU" support, endorse, give cover and/or promote a level and type of Savagery that Damages America for All.

(You can't hide from yourself)

Its time for Democracy and Multi-Cultural and Multi-Ethnic respecting "white people" to stand up and speak up against this evil vile of Right Wing Confederates, who hide under the banner of Republicanism, trying to Conserve The Vile Past of their savage conduct of their ancestry.....

Last edited:
How so? By putting in health measures to save people's lives?
She's repeatedly acted outside the scope of her oath and power.
It is not the job of government to "save people's lives" at the cost of violating their God-given rights.
Enough. Protect the vulnerable and the rest of us get back to normal.
This game is b.s.

It is not the job of government to "save people's lives" at the cost of violating their God-given rights.
This game is b.s.
you are not and never will be Governor of anything, so you don't know the level of responsibility that is within her concerns to protect the state,.... if you want to get with your anti-safety group.... hopefully you take it to some remote area and if all of you and those who follow your ideology get infected, "Don't Go To The Hospital"....

This game is b.s.
If she has "acted outside the scope of her oath and power", there are avenues of remedy in the legislature, the courts and the ballot box. Kidnapping and murder to further political aims is terrorism. That's what you are defending.

If she has "acted outside the scope of her oath and power", there are avenues of remedy in the legislature, the courts and the ballot box. Kidnapping and murder to further political aims is terrorism. That's what you are defending.
The Michigan Supreme Court ruled she acted outside her powers and essentially called her a tyrant as Acadia said.

"We conclude that the Governor lacked the authority to declare a 'state of emergency' or a 'state of disaster' under the EMA after April 30, 2020, on the basis of the COVID-19 pandemic. Furthermore, we conclude that the EPGA is in violation of the Constitution of our state because it purports to delegate to the executive branch the legislative powers of state government-- including its plenary police powers-- and to allow the exercise of such powers indefinitely."

This game is b.s.
You make that claim . That claim seem extremist, and is not backed by facts.

There are, and Whitmer is attempting an end run, because the courts have ruled her actions unconstitutional.
I'm not defending terrorism, please, be a better human being than to accuse me of such atrocities because you've been pwned.

The Michigan Supreme Court ruled she acted outside her powers and essentially called her a tyrant as Acadia said.

AND Whitmer is STILL trying to impose her will on the people of MI, unconstitutionally, by attempting an end run around the court!!

That makes her a tyrant. She wants adulation and praise for her handling of the pandemic in her state.
She wants a seat at the Biden table, if he gets elected.

Period.

AND Whitmer is STILL trying to impose her will on the people of MI, unconstitutionally, by attempting an end run around the court!!

That makes her a tyrant. She wants adulation and praise for her handling of the pandemic in her state.
She wants a seat at the Biden table, if he gets elected.

Period.

Nice rant. Let's see you show that you are speaking the truth from something other that right wing propoganda sites.

Nice rant. Let's see you show that you are speaking the truth from something other that right wing propoganda sites.
You can find your own links. The fact is the Michigan Supreme Court ruled unanimously that she was acting in ways that were clearly unconstitutional. In response, she is opposing the ruling and asking for 3 more weeks of unconstitutional behavior rather than immediately working with the legislature to solve upcoming legislative hurdles. What was unconstitutional for the past 6 months is still unconstitutional for next 3 weeks. Her argument is essentially, "I know you said what I'm doing is unconstitutional and I need to stop immediately, but I'm gonna take that as I can keep doing it for a while until you tell me otherwise because I still refuse to work with the legislature like I'm supposed to." There's no appealing a Supreme Court decision like this. So she's just doing what she wants potentially until another case gets to the Supreme Court so they can order her to follow the law... again.

Last edited:
There are, and Whitmer is attempting an end run, because the courts have ruled her actions unconstitutional.
I'm not defending terrorism, please, be a better human being than to accuse me of such atrocities because you've been pwned.
Why are you bringing up Whitmer's supposed crimes, if not to justify this plot to kidnap and murder her?

Fun fact: At least one of the alt-right radicals, Brandon Caserta, is an anti-Trump anarchist.

I hope the "anarchist" description is not used to imply a leftist ideology because anti-govenrment sentiments are consistently found among extremists in the right.

Back
Top Bottom