• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Federal Workers Offended by Obama's Partisan/Misleading Email Sent to All Government

WCH

Believer
DP Veteran
Reaction score
Political Leaning
Conservative
Texas Conservative Republican News: Federal Workers Offended by Obama's Partisan/Misleading Email Sent to All Government Work Inboxes Blaming House of Representatives for Shutdown

Crossing the line? President Obama sent a partisan/non-factual email to all Federal employees blaming the Republican controlled House of Representatives for the shutdown and claiming that the Senate and the President have nothing to do with the government shutdown. (see Obama's email below)

Circumventing federal law again?

Re: Federal Workers Offended by Obama's Partisan/Misleading Email Sent to All Governm

Circumventing federal law again?

Of course. The messiah can't be bothered with troublesome restrictions on his personal power.

Re: Federal Workers Offended by Obama's Partisan/Misleading Email Sent to All Governm

Click on the link in my sig and you'll see a fine example of the lie.

I think you confused federal workers with republicans.

I think you confused federal workers with republicans.
I think you are confused, as Federal workers are made up of all parties.
I also think you are running deflection for Obama's wrong doing here, which anyone of any party should be offended by.

Click on the link in my sig and you'll see a fine example of the lie.

The petition site is not active. Due to the 'shutdown'. Funny considering the topic of this thread, the message on that site says it is shut down 'due to congress'.... not 'the legislative branch', not 'congress and the senate', just 'congress'. So they are using that as BS propaganda as well.

Back
Top Bottom