• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Federal police use tear gas and flash bangs to disperse some 200 protesters who threw eggs and rocks at ICE building in Portland, Oregon, just hours a

Idle thought of the day: contrast these Antifia idiots with the WWII generation; you know, the folks who actually put it all on the line to fight genuine fascism.

Idle thought of the day: contrast these Antifia idiots with the WWII generation; you know, the folks who actually put it all on the line to fight genuine fascism.

I’m not sure comparison with conscripts is a good one.

After all the ballyhoo and mobilizing the troops and tighter security in DC what happened? Nothing. All the state capitols were supposed to be overrun with Trump supporters. What happened? No Trump supporters rioted or attacked anything that I heard of in legit press. Did anything happen at all? Yes, from a direction that was puzzling.
Federal police use tear gas and flash bangs to disperse some 200 protesters who threw eggs and rocks at ICE building in Portland, Oregon, just hours after Joe Biden is sworn in
Antifa rioters smash windows at Oregon Democratic Party headquarters in Portland | Daily Mail Online

The Trump crowd screwed the pooch on Jan 6th. They were incited by their fuhrer to “take their country back”.

So they stormed the capitol, shouted their slogans, wore their idiotic swag, and proclaimed to the world that they are mindless fools.

Trump told the mob he would be there with them, and then he slunk away.

And once the mob “took back” their country, they all stood around like middle school kids on a class trip (only with guns, gas, costumes) wondering what to do with it.

And you could almost watch in real time as the gravity of the act of political vandalism their fuhrer had incited them to commit began to sink in.

It was about that time that their fuhrer began wondering why the flunkies in his circle weren’t as delighted as he was. And the mob began getting responses from the people they all sent selfies to.

And the nation and the world recoiled in disgust.

And NO ONE outside of the trashy world of MAGA had the slightest objection of being very sure that the MAGA mob would be met.

I’m not sure comparison with conscripts is a good one.
Had three uncles in that war, all volunteered. They, and the those who joined them, piss down from a great height on the Antifa lowlifes and all they stand for.

You lot are really ****ing with Clicker III's rhetoric that 'the left supports violent riots so therefore Trump gets a pass on a bigly insurrection'.

What, exactly, did I say that you interpret as meaning " 'the left supports violent riots so therefore Trump gets a pass on a bigly insurrection'. "? That is most certainly not the impression I was trying to make.

What, exactly, did I say that you interpret as meaning " 'the left supports violent riots so therefore Trump gets a pass on a bigly insurrection'. "? That is most certainly not the impression I was trying to make.
I'm saying Clicker III is saying that, and that you threw a wrench into his points, invalidating them.

What rock have you been living under the past 4 years, especially last summer?

I don't know what you mean. What did I say that is not factual and why or that you can refute with fact?

I don't know what you mean. What did I say that is not factual and why or that you can refute with fact?

The BLM riots that did over a billion dollars of damage, had sustained levels of violence, and resulted in a bunch of people being killed wasn't RW and it was larger than anything else that has happened recently using any metric of measurement.

The BLM riots that did over a billion dollars of damage, had sustained levels of violence, and resulted in a bunch of people being killed wasn't RW and it was larger than anything else that has happened recently using any metric of measurement.

Evidence has not yet been provided who actually did the damage and/or caused deaths to determine participation by BLM or RWrs. The IG is conducting investigation into the Portland and Seattle protest/riot, and possibly the summer DC protest, which should give us the facts. What is fact is that for yrs it has been the RW, far and away, the most involved in domestic terrorism causing death.

Evidence has not yet been provided who actually did the damage and/or caused deaths to determine participation by BLM or RWrs. The IG is conducting investigation into the Portland and Seattle protest/riot, and possibly the summer DC protest, which should give us the facts. What is fact is that for yrs it has been the RW, far and away, the most involved in domestic terrorism causing death.
Although Americans are very unlikely to get killed in a terrorist attack the overwhelming majority of fatal attacks are carried out by right wing extremists.

Forget about Antifa, BLM or Muslim terrorists. The most dangerous terrorist in the US is a white male American with extremists views and a lot of firepower. Just the group Trump fired up.

Although Americans are very unlikely to get killed in a terrorist attack the overwhelming majority of fatal attacks are carried out by right wing extremists.

Forget about Antifa, BLM or Muslim terrorists. The most dangerous terrorist in the US is a white male American with extremists views and a lot of firepower. Just the group Trump fired up.
You're grossly mistaken. The actual damage, both to life and monetary are vast when compared to what happened at the capitol and anywhere else in the country over the last few years. Your description of "extremist views" is tainted by your own hard left views and translates directly to "anyone who disagrees with you". The comment about being armed translates directly to "anyone who disagrees with you and can resist you with force if necessary". The hard left has taken on the look and feel of a Communist era apparatchik seeking to simply squash anyone or anything your political bosses tell you to disagree with. It gets a bit dicey when those you choose to beat down have the ability to resist ya doesn't it. Keep beating that tired old drum, it keeps us on our toes.

You're grossly mistaken. The actual damage, both to life and monetary are vast when compared to what happened at the capitol and anywhere else in the country over the last few years. Your description of "extremist views" is tainted by your own hard left views and translates directly to "anyone who disagrees with you". The comment about being armed translates directly to "anyone who disagrees with you and can resist you with force if necessary". The hard left has taken on the look and feel of a Communist era apparatchik seeking to simply squash anyone or anything their political bosses tell you to disagree with. It gets a bit dicey when those you choose to beat down have the ability to resist ya doesn't it. Keep beating that tired old drum, it keeps us on our toes.
Right wing extremists have demonstratively killed more Americans by far than any other terrorist group. I posted a link to prove that. If you say it's wrong a longwinded rant won't do - provide a link.

Had three uncles in that war, all volunteered. They, and the those who joined them, piss down from a great height on the Antifa lowlifes and all they stand for.

So they were on the German side.

So they were on the German side.
Must have been, because in WWII the antifa forces were on the Allied side.

No, they were the ones risking their lives to protect the freedoms you now enjoy.
You realize antifa means Anti-Fascist right? Either your relatives were Anti-Fascists or they were fighting on the Axis side of the war.

You realize antifa means Anti-Fascist right? Either your relatives were Anti-Fascists or they were fighting on the Axis side of the war.
What I realize is that despite what they call themselves Antifa employs manifestly authoritarian —i.e. manifestly fascist — tactics. Anyone not willing to stipulate that fact cannot be taken seriously on a discussion about Antifa.

That's what I was saying. NatMorton seems to be rooting for the other side.

You should change your handled to "blowingsmoke".

Plus, the RW are the most organized against American govt and kill/murder the most LEOs.

You should change your handled to "blowingsmoke".

What did I say that you can refute with evidence of fact, like a link would help? Otherwise, what I said stands unrefuted. See you on another thread.

What I realize is that despite what they call themselves Antifa employs manifestly authoritarian —i.e. manifestly fascist — tactics. Anyone not willing to stipulate that fact cannot be taken seriously on a discussion about Antifa.
What's "authoritarian" about protesting and fighting fascists?

Back
Top Bottom