• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Federal police use tear gas and flash bangs to disperse some 200 protesters who threw eggs and rocks at ICE building in Portland, Oregon, just hours a

Amazing how many people see throwing eggs as crossing the line, but storming congress with the intent to murder congress members and murdering police in the process while trying to overturn a democratic election is somehow ok.

I don't support the violence but ICE is an overblown overbudgeted bureaucratic government agency that abuses people's constitutional rights.

Amazing how many people see throwing eggs as crossing the line, but storming congress with the intent to murder congress members and murdering police in the process while trying to overturn a democratic election is somehow ok.

Lol yup - It's patriotic to storm Congress but not a government agency that abuses our constitutional rights.

Per se, nothing.

Antifa's violent tactics are another matter.
Can you point to any specific tactics of antifa that are more fascistic than say, the American Revolutionaries?

Can you point to any specific tactics of antifa that are more fascistic than say, the American Revolutionaries?
Both have attacked federal buildings. There’s no meaningful difference between them.

Both have attacked federal buildings. There’s no meaningful difference between them.
Now you've gone full circle from trying to differentiate between sides in WWII to not being able to differentiate them at all. You don't appear to have a meaningful point.

Now you've gone full circle from trying to differentiate between sides in WWII to not being able to differentiate them at all. You don't appear to have a meaningful point.
I have done nothing of the sort. You have become confused trying to follow this thread. It began with me refuting the completely absurd notion that Antifa and the Allies's WWII generation are morally equivalent.

I have done nothing of the sort. You have become confused trying to follow this thread. It began with me refuting the completely absurd notion that Antifa and the Allies's WWII generation are morally equivalent.
That doesn't add any explanatory value to what you've said so far. If there is any "confusion", it's because you've so far failed to present anything specific enough to be coherent.

You've still failed to explain any meaningful distinction between antifa and America's WWII vets or explain how your tortured definition of fascist wouldn't include WW II vets (or basically anyone but pacifists). If anything, you have presented an argument that equates antifa and WWII vets.

Back
Top Bottom