• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Federal judge calls trump "a threat to democracy"

An impartial judge does not make such statements.

S/he should know her/his place and rigorously keep it.

That's the problem today: Many people do not know their place.

Or, more gently, many people nowadays do not stay in their lane.

Hey---even the guys lawyer admitted trump was the cause.......
So what? The guy's lawyer is gonna call him a liar in court? :eek:

What happened to law and order?
A lot of people who have been robbed or sucker punched or looted or raped would like to know the answer to your question, as would the families of murder victims.

and his followers "weak minded".

Pretty harsh criticism. I'd like to see more of it. The time for mincing words is over.

Is that the same judge that spouted off a few days ago? If so, he has guaranteed he won't preside over any case that involves Trump.

Gotta have some evidence and charges first. It's called democracy - probably an unfamiliar term.

Where have you been the last six years? We have seen mountains of undeniable proof over and over again from the White House, Pentagon, Department of Justice, Federal Bureau of Investigations, Central Intelligence Agency,; and Department of Homeland Security.

Where have you been the last six years? We have seen mountains of undeniable proof over and over again from the White House, Pentagon, Department of Justice, Federal Bureau of Investigations, Central Intelligence Agency,; and Department of Homeland Security.
Sorry, not true.

An impartial judge does not make such statements.

S/he should know her/his place and rigorously keep it.

That's the problem today: Many people do not know their place.

Or, more gently, many people nowadays do not stay in their lane.
He does if they are true. Judges make comments like that all the time. Always have. It's nothing new.

It's not like he is a liberal or something.

His bias is towards American Democracy, not democrats.

"I think our democracy is in trouble," US District Judge Reggie Walton said, "because, unfortunately, we have charlatans like our former president who doesn't, in my view, really care about democracy but only about power."

Not sure there's anything "out of place" in stating something so obvious. Of course Donald Trump only cares about power. How can anyone who hasn't been following him since the 1980s not know this?

Come on---------you mean to tell me that you fell for Trump's arguments ??? Really ??
Got nothing to do with Trump. The guys makes a wild-assed claim that "the President told me to do it" and the guys lawyer backs his defense.

You love to live in an alternate reality ancleard avoid the truth whenever possible. Real news media does not make up political novels, which are all you read.
A totally fact-free post; just like the first one. Well done. You're on a strike.

A lot of people who have been robbed or sucker punched or looted or raped would like to know the answer to your question, as would the families of murder victims.
Deflection ball hit back by Ginger Ale!

What happened to law and order?

Back
Top Bottom