• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Federal judge calls trump "a threat to democracy"

tRump will never be imprisoned. The best we can hope for is banned from public office.
I know. I wished they would pull his secret service protection. I'm against him having it.

Federal judge calls trump "a threat to democracy"​

well thats just basic common sense that honest, educated, objective people right left and center already knew lol

and his followers "weak minded".

Pretty harsh criticism. I'd like to see more of it. The time for mincing words is over.

Huh....I guess this judge doesn't know the very basic etiquette that they are not supposed to be broadcasting their opinions out there as it harms the non-partisan and non-bias position and image of the courts. Talk about weak minded, he couldn't keep his mouth shut. He should look to that.

Huh....I guess this judge doesn't know the very basic etiquette that they are not supposed to be broadcasting their opinions out there as it harms the non-partisan and non-bias position and image of the courts. Talk about weak minded, he couldn't keep his mouth shut. He should look to that.
After the judgement is made he can give his opinion. Not before.

After the judgement is made he can give his opinion. Not before.
Sorry, but that's a standing thing. It's literally one of the reasons why judges don't answer many questions when they are sitting in their confirmation hearings.

Hate to break this to you. The select committee has reams of evidence. And they're not done yet. We're not sure what stage the DOJ is in, and that's how it should be. But if I was Trump or one of his close enablers, I'd be worried.
They have reams of documents, texts, and emails - that's not evidence until they put it together in a logical, rational and legally sufficient presentation. So far it's Mueller Part Deux.

Back
Top Bottom