• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Federal court says Arizona 'ballot harvesting' law discriminates against minority voters

AHHHHH, don't be snippy, I figured since you had tagged me before while discussing this you'd do it again, I can't read every post in every thread hoping you answered my question... :roll:

But let me go check.... :peace

saying you missed it would have been the proper response

In a select few self centered minds perhaps. Taking tips from you would be the very definition of absurdity... :peace

If being correct is your goal, then Taking tips from me would help.

They say a broken clock is correct twice a day, if I took tips from you I'd be correct the same number of times... :peace

well that would be a massive improvement over your current status

Why bother. It's become axiomatic in the legal world that ethnic minorities lack the wherewithal to provide for themselves to even the slightest extent and that the reason for that shortcoming is white privilege.

Its the excuse used to get away with shady election practices, under the guise of protecting minority voters.

Possible that they are truly concerned with voter fraud when someone other than the voter is handing in the ballot. I think the verification of the proper voter would be very important. How do they do that?

Every ballot brought in via mail is signature verified.

There has never been a single instance of voter fraud in AZ with ballot harvesting.

BS. None that you know of, or more to the point none that have been publicized.

No, none. Covered in the AZ Republic.

Go ahead, try to find an example

Actually none.

No law was needed, because there were no instances of voter fraud in AZ with ballot harvesting. Just a bunch of paranoid republicans who wanted to make it more difficult for people to vote.

Gotta love the way people dishonestly pretend that if a judge was appointed by a Democrat that means their votes are all because of political motive, but if the judge was appointed by a Republican their votes must be based on reason and fairness.

Gotta love the way people dishonestly pretend that if a judge was appointed by a Democrat that means their votes are all because of political motive, but if the judge was appointed by a Republican their votes must be based on reason and fairness.

They are cute in their cognitive dissonance and ignorance...

Yeah, so what?

That shouldn’t excuse you of responsibility for your own ballot. By your standards what kind of voting regulation should their be?

Well I already know the answer, you think there should be none because fraud helps your side, and engineering situations where fraud is unprovable helps you maintain the lie that it’s non existent

There has never been any voter fraud in AZ with ballot harvesting...none, ever. Do you want to make it harder for people to vote?

Your side can't win unless they make it harder for the other side to vote. Despicable.

There has never been any voter fraud in AZ with ballot harvesting...none, ever. Do you want to make it harder for people to vote?

Your side can't win unless they make it harder for the other side to vote. Despicable.

1) you cannot prove that.

2) it does not make it harder to vote to require you deliver or mail your own ballot.

3) not an argument

1) you cannot prove that.

2) it does not make it harder to vote to require you deliver or mail your own ballot.

3) not an argument

There has never been an instance of vote fraud in AZ with harvested ballots.

Prove me wrong.

A law that was put in place to stop people from voting..pure and simple.

if you really believe this, then you shouldn't have cared who Trump appointed.

well that would be a massive improvement over your current status

Oh seems to me you base your opinion on highly biased POV. You have liked several of my posts in the past- the ones that don't admit firearms can be regulated and the NRA no longer represents owners but rather corporations. But you keep trying, it's fun to watch… a broken clock thinking they are a massive improvement... :peace

thanks

Majority-Judge Fletcher-Clinton
Thomas-Clinton
Berzon-Clinton
Rawlinson-Clinton
Murguia-Obama
Watford-Obama
Owens-Obama

Dissent

O'Scanlainn-Reagan
Bybee-Bush
Clifton-Bush
Callahan-Bush

Looks like a case that the Supremes most likely will overturn

The lists shouldn’t surprise anyone. In general, democrats want more people to vote. In general, republicans have attempted to restrict the franchise by voter id laws, banning Sunday voting, etc. And in some cases, one in Pennsylvania, one in the northern Midwest, they have admitted it. Demographics are against the GOP, so the party sometimes pushes issues important to the growing number of minorities, sometimes tries to limit their ability to vote. Don’t be shocked. Democrats did it in the South decades ago. Human nature, good and bad.

if you really believe this, then you shouldn't have cared who Trump appointed.

Well Chief Justice Roberts has 'turned' on Conservatives. Perhaps the 'care' should be can the judge set personal opinion aside and be true to the trust ALL of us place in them. The issue might not be which party sits in the White House but rather the partisanship of the person in there.... :peace

Oh seems to me you base your opinion on highly biased POV. You have liked several of my posts in the past- the ones that don't admit firearms can be regulated and the NRA no longer represents owners but rather corporations. But you keep trying, it's fun to watch… a broken clock thinking they are a massive improvement... :peace

no what it means is I judge a post based on what it says, not who wrote it. A trait that more should emulate, IMHO

Back
Top Bottom