• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Federal Charges Against Antifa Arrestees in Portland

Palengenic ultranationalism and the cult of tradition. Fascists are right wing. I agree with Umberto Eco.

Gee-zuz sounds "palengenic ultranationalism" I had that once. I took penicillin and it cleared up. The doctor saud "Umberto Eco" when he first saw my rash.

Gee-zuz sounds "palengenic ultranationalism" I had that once. I took penicillin and it cleared up. The doctor saud "Umberto Eco" when he first saw my rash.

Funny but ill add the definition.

Palingenesis (/ˌpælɪnˈdʒɛnəsɪs/; also palingenesia) is a concept of rebirth or re-creation, used in various contexts in philosophy, theology, politics, and biology. Its meaning stems from Greek palin, meaning 'again', and genesis, meaning 'birth'.

Fascists are obsessed with reproducing ancestral characteristics, thing is fascists tend to believe in fairy tale versions of the past hence the nazis’ obsession with the 15 ft tall aryan ubermench that supposedly existed in ancient history.

More de-fund the police? Democratic leadership?

House Speaker Nancy Pelosi declined to condemn the destruction of a statue of Christopher Columbus in the city of Baltimore (where she was born and raised) yesterday in the latest example of politicians enabling such mob action with their silence.

When asked about a mob pulling down the statue and dumping it in the harbor (with no interference from police), Pelosi simply declared “People will do what they do.” Indeed, they will when leaders refuse to condemn their conduct. Her comment explains why a recently arrested supporter of Antifa declared that they are winning in the campaign to destroy statues and memorials.

Update: Maryland Governor Larry Hogan blasted Pelosi for being out of touch with her comments. Rather than pander to the most extreme elements of these protests, Hogan insisted “while efforts towards peaceful change are welcome, there is no place in Maryland for lawlessness, vandalism, and destruction of public property.”

“People Will Do What They Do”: Pelosi Refuses To Condemn Statue Destruction – JONATHAN TURLEY

More de-fund the police? Democratic leadership?

House Speaker Nancy Pelosi declined to condemn the destruction of a statue of Christopher Columbus in the city of Baltimore (where she was born and raised) yesterday in the latest example of politicians enabling such mob action with their silence.

When asked about a mob pulling down the statue and dumping it in the harbor (with no interference from police), Pelosi simply declared “People will do what they do.” Indeed, they will when leaders refuse to condemn their conduct. Her comment explains why a recently arrested supporter of Antifa declared that they are winning in the campaign to destroy statues and memorials.

Update: Maryland Governor Larry Hogan blasted Pelosi for being out of touch with her comments. Rather than pander to the most extreme elements of these protests, Hogan insisted “while efforts towards peaceful change are welcome, there is no place in Maryland for lawlessness, vandalism, and destruction of public property.”

“People Will Do What They Do”: Pelosi Refuses To Condemn Statue Destruction – JONATHAN TURLEY

Nutty Nancy doesn't give a fig about anything.

Back
Top Bottom