• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

fed to give the banks $600 billion?

majora$$hole

DP Veteran
Reaction score
Political Leaning
Moderate
what do you guys think of the federal reserve bailing out the banks again by printing another $600 billion? do we need a complete audit the federal reserve? how can the fed do this without congress? how does de-valueing the dollar help the u.s. citizens?

what do you guys think of the federal reserve bailing out the banks again by printing another $600 billion? do we need a complete audit the federal reserve? how can the fed do this without congress? how does de-valueing the dollar help the u.s. citizens?

I read about that, but never did I read exactly how that money was going to be distributed. The reality is that if the money does not somehow get distributed then it will have no stimulative effect. Even if it is loaned to banks, most makes have little current demand for loans, so it will make no difference.

I suspect that the money will just go towards our federal budget deficit and has absolutely nothing to do with stimulous. Also, so far, the money printed by the fed during the past few years has not internally devalued the dollar at all - as evidenced by the lack of inflation.

Back
Top Bottom