• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Fear and gun ownership.

The gun grabber agenda is simple & obvious, it's to disarm people so those in power can oppress them and subject them to genocide if/when the decide to carry it out, with little or no resistance.
NRA Kool-aide, tastes pretty good right now but over time it becomes an addiction that causes the surrendering of your cognitive processes to those willing to carry out the violence. Case in point - 1/6/21
The right to keep and bear arms exists for more than to just impede tyranny, it's also to prevent genocide. How do I know this? Because it's what I would do if I wanted to enslave humanity or get rid of most of the world's population. I would also come up with the same sort of anti 2nd Amendment propaganda & spin that we see coming from gun grabbers.

So you're just like the three tyrannists in your meme? :unsure: :) :LOL: :ROFLMAO: 😮

Like the hydrogen bomb? Was that designed to offset a natural disadvantage?

Our superior intelligence has been a real blessing to this planet and all the species that inhabit it. ;)
You are the classic example of someone who is so far removed from reality that you would starve to death if your food didn't come cellophane-wrapped from grocery stores. You and your ilk could never survive in the real-world. I can't think of a more pathetic form of life. What a waste.

experts-agree-gun-control-works.jpg

Mention that every Westernized democracy has some form of gun control, and the gun lovers will offer a knee jerk "I don't care what happens in other countries"

But this is evidence of how hypocritical their message is

Not to mention deliberately misleading as it only shows the most famous despised despots, and not the many democracies that agree.

Mention that every Westernized democracy has some form of gun control, and the gun lovers will offer a knee jerk "I don't care what happens in other countries"

But this is evidence of how hypocritical their message is

Not to mention deliberately misleading as it only shows the most famous despised despots, and not the many democracies that agree.
you have never given a good reason for 100 million Americans to give up their rights to own firearms.

you have never given a good reason for 100 million Americans to give up their rights to own firearms.

He's more likely given many reasons for himself not to own any, and projected that onto everyone else.

He's more likely given many reasons for himself not to own any, and projected that onto everyone else.
many anti gunners do project their own fears and feelings of incompetence onto others and want laws that prevent people just like them from having guns

Yes I have: to significantly reduce shootings in general, and mass shootings in particular.
that is speculation on your part. you are only guessing at what would happen. what are you willing to give if your speculation was wrong? how would you make up for all the harm you visited on our society if your stupid dream caused massive resistance and killing?

that is speculation on your part.

No, I really have told you this before
Are you denying it ?

...you are only guessing at what would happen. what are you willing to give if your speculation was wrong? how would you make up for all the harm you visited on our society if your stupid dream caused massive resistance and killing?

That's a bit rich coming from the guy who assures us that a civil war would result if a gun ban was enacted

It's not "speculation" - that would be your doomsday wails of a civil war
It is based on the experience of every Westernized democracy (leaving out third world countries like Brazil, or war zones like Syria) that has enacted gun control

This is the part when you claim Americans are somehow "special", and you don't care what happens in other countries...
(See above regarding, Hitler, Stalin, Mao, who ruled in other countries...amazing how your level of care fluctuates with how much it suits you to do so).

No, I really have told you this before
Are you denying it ?

That's a bit rich coming from the guy who assures us that a civil war would result if a gun ban was enacted

It's not "speculation" - that would be your doomsday wails of a civil war
It is based on the experience of every Westernized democracy (leaving out third world countries like Brazil, or war zones like Syria) that has enacted gun control

This is the part when you claim Americans are somehow "special", and you don't care what happens in other countries...
(See above regarding, Hitler, Stalin, Mao, who ruled in other countries...amazing how your level of care fluctuates with how much it suits you to do so).
how many bump stock owners turned them in

how many bump stock owners turned them in

How many bump stock owners were fined because they had one ?

How many police searches were conducted looking for them ?

If you ban guns, but make their surrender voluntary, you will be as successful as making paying taxes voluntary.

You are the classic example of someone who is so far removed from reality that you would starve to death if your food didn't come cellophane-wrapped from grocery stores. You and your ilk could never survive in the real-world. I can't think of a more pathetic form of life. What a waste.
Those whose minds are closed the tightest
are the ones with their mouths open widest.

If you ban guns, but make their surrender voluntary, you will be as successful as making paying taxes voluntary.
the compliance rate was less than 20%

as I said-you should go around and try to confiscate banned bump stocks. Tell me how that works out

the compliance rate was less than 20%

What was the penalty for non-compliance ?
Did law enforcement actively seize privately owned bump-stocks ?

I grant you that if guns were banned but there was no penalty for not handing them in, neither were law enforcement intested in enforcing the ban, it would fail
A gun ban will not work on a voluntary basis.

as I said-you should go around and try to confiscate banned bump stocks. Tell me how that works out

Law enforcement should, because if there's no political will to enforce the ban, it really just becomes a ban on new sales.

What was the penalty for non-compliance ?
Did law enforcement actively seize privately owned bump-stocks ?

I grant you that if guns were banned but there was no penalty for not handing them in, neither were law enforcement intested in enforcing the ban, it would fail
A gun ban will not work on a voluntary basis.

Law enforcement should, because if there's no political will to enforce the ban, it really just becomes a ban on new sales.
Most cops don't want to do it
many think they may get shot
I know this because when LA's loons suggested a ban and confiscation of assault weapons (WTF that means) and their publicity whore police chief Darryl Gates said he'd be happy to confiscate the guns, the police union told him and city council they could stick such a ban where the sun don't shine

1. most people fear for their safety much more than say 100 years ago.
2. Most likely they worried more about their health than now. Meds and care were far worse.
3. If most were not afraid of their safety there would be a Million firearms laying around for sale.
4. If the above facts weren't correct there would be millions of rounds of Ammo sitting on Shelves.
5. If Elected officials weren't afraid of their safety they wouldn't own hand guns and hire protection.
6. The whole ban firearms is Job safety for the 1 Lawyer for every 350 citizens of the US. Cal. LEO union refused to confiscate.
7. Most likely the reason for the Harm done in large Cities/Burgs is due to Anti firearm laws.
8. Sure firing a round up in the air and knowing not where it will land is still true.
9. Sure following gun safety tells one not to fire a rifle or hand gun up in the air.
10. So sum up all the above if scaredy cats would stop buying all the stuff up i could buy 50 rounds at my store. ... Its like toilet paper and Cleansers.

Most cops don't want to do it

So what ?
I'm sure there a great many things that cops don't want to do, like paperwork, annual fitness tests...

many think they may get shot

Like when they do a drug bust ?
But they do it anyway don't they ?

I know this because when LA's loons suggested a ban and confiscation of assault weapons (WTF that means) and their publicity whore police chief Darryl Gates said he'd be happy to confiscate the guns, the police union told him and city council they could stick such a ban where the sun don't shine

Fine, fire any cop that refuses
I'm sure the ATF will report any cop/sheriff that refuses to cooperate.

So what ?
I'm sure there a great many things that cops don't want to do, like paperwork, annual fitness tests...

you really demonstrate a complete lack of understanding of this sort of thing

you really demonstrate a complete lack of understanding of this sort of thing

Or put another way:

You have no answer
No argument left

You prejudiced opinions always evaporate the moment you're challenged and asked to substantiate them.

So what ?

Before Illinois had concealed carry, a State's Attorney in the metro east publicly announced he wouldn't be prosecuting otherwise law abiding citizens for carrying concealed. Not even on courthouse grounds. He's still the State's Attorney of that county.

1. most people fear for their safety much more than say 100 years ago.
2. Most likely they worried more about their health than now. Meds and care were far worse.
3. If most were not afraid of their safety there would be a Million firearms laying around for sale.
4. If the above facts weren't correct there would be millions of rounds of Ammo sitting on Shelves.
5. If Elected officials weren't afraid of their safety they wouldn't own hand guns and hire protection.
6. The whole ban firearms is Job safety for the 1 Lawyer for every 350 citizens of the US. Cal. LEO union refused to confiscate.
7. Most likely the reason for the Harm done in large Cities/Burgs is due to Anti firearm laws.
8. Sure firing a round up in the air and knowing not where it will land is still true.
9. Sure following gun safety tells one not to fire a rifle or hand gun up in the air.
10. So sum up all the above if scaredy cats would stop buying all the stuff up i could buy 50 rounds at my store. ... Its like toilet paper and Cleansers.

Not to mention the obscene cost of healthcare in the USA.

The Kentucky Rifle is the Rifled Barrels accuracy that it took to Win our freedoms
The Founding Fathers had a good dream for further generations to remain free.
The only thing we have to fear is lying BS ! The Liars are great at that !
Maybe they really do believe its for the best but I think Not !
I believe $100,000's of Missing dollars found in a Church Wall speaks for itself.
That goes for Financial Documents. Be in lying inflations or lying deflations of same.
U know what's missing from the Observation mostly the "Monies" ! Lol
Proof is in the Observation. All Scientist start with that. There is a Science to truth or lie.
Maybe the Houses odds based on Mathematics of always favored to win proves it all !
The only way the House looses is if "The Peoples," Don buy into the Chippies !

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom