• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Fda

sKiTzo

DP Veteran
Reaction score
Political Leaning
Other
I just want to get some opinions about the FDA. It is my opinion that the FDA is a failure and needs to be shut down, replaced, or reformed. They raid vitamin companies and people who sell raw milk but allow the GMO's to run wild. We're the only country who hasn't banned milk from treated cows because the FDA is the only such organization that will accept bribes from Monsantos. WTF is going on?

The FDA needs more power to so its job, it needs to be able to control thing like vitamins. It needs the actual power to do its job but lobbyists in Congress make sure it does not.

Last edited:
The FDA needs more power to so its job, it needs to be able to control thing like vitamins. It needs the actual power to do its job but lobbyists in Congress make sure it does not.

Yes let's give more power to control our lives to unelected bureaucrats. I can't see any way that could go bad. How dare the people actually elected to govern us be the ones making decisions.

I just want to get some opinions about the FDA. It is my opinion that the FDA is a failure and needs to be shut down, replaced, or reformed. They raid vitamin companies and people who sell raw milk but allow the GMO's to run wild. We're the only country who hasn't banned milk from treated cows because the FDA is the only such organization that will accept bribes from Monsantos. WTF is going on?

What's going on is that you have bad information.

The FDA carefully looks at GMOs, and by Congressional act, doesn't get to look at charlatan 'vitamin' companies.

Raw milk is a health hazard that is well known, and the FDA is also doing a fine job with drug approvals despite a very limited budget.

What is your problem with genetic improvement and procedures of approval? The EU has been trying to show they do danger for 20 years and the research has been unsuccessful.

Yes let's give more power to control our lives to unelected bureaucrats. I can't see any way that could go bad. How dare the people actually elected to govern us be the ones making decisions.

How dare we let the Food and Drug Administration actually regulate food and drugs.

would you please document the damage done to society via GMOs

What's going on is that you have bad information.

The FDA carefully looks at GMOs, and by Congressional act, doesn't get to look at charlatan 'vitamin' companies.

Raw milk is a health hazard that is well known, and the FDA is also doing a fine job with drug approvals despite a very limited budget.

This proves you wrong and that we have a problem, a very serious problem. I now think that raw milk must have some incredible health benefits JUST BECAUSE the FDA attacks it.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HDPg2tJf8Wk

What is your problem with genetic improvement and procedures of approval? The EU has been trying to show they do danger for 20 years and the research has been unsuccessful.

This proves you wrong and that we have a problem, a very serious problem. I now think that raw milk must have some incredible health benefits JUST BECAUSE the FDA attacks it.

In the end, they admitted to falsifying news but that there is no law against falsifying the news. I disagree. It's called fraud. If you bill yourself as a news agency and you deliver fraudulent news that can affect the lives of millions of people, there certainly are legal consequences. Regardless, this does not excuse the FDA for their complicity and failure, and most of all their involvement in perpetrating this fraud.

You seem to have missed the point and maybe you didn't click on the link to inform yourself of the fact that the FDA goes after raw milk but allows Monsantos to pay them off to allow milk that several other countries have banned because of the link to cancer.

I didn't watch the video.

Generally because videos are used because the poster can't point to verifiable links in writing.

would you please document the damage done to society via GMOs

AcresPesticide.jpg

In the end, they admitted to falsifying news but that there is no law against falsifying the news. I disagree. It's called fraud. If you bill yourself as a news agency and you deliver fraudulent news that can affect the lives of millions of people, there certainly are legal consequences. Regardless, this does not excuse the FDA for their complicity and failure, and most of all their involvement in perpetrating this fraud.

Quoting yourself now?

I now think that raw milk must have some incredible health benefits JUST BECAUSE the FDA attacks it.
Though I must admit this little gem is CT section worthy

not one mention of GMO in that 10 minute youtube
i want my 10 minutes back
this incident shows me that you have no inclination to use factual information to defend your arguments
there are too many great forum members who post honestly to waste further time in your threads. have a good life
out

this incident shows me that you have no inclination to use factual information to defend your arguments
there are too many great forum members who post honestly to waste further time in your threads. have a good life
out
Don't you know that GMO = Bad? [emoji12]

Quoting yourself now?

Though I must admit this little gem is CT section worthy

EVERYTHING is CT worthy to you if it's not reported by the MSM. It figures you would think Monsantos cares about whether you live or die. Then again, you still believe the official story of 911.

out

I posted that with the assumption that you would know the general backround of Monsantos. After all, why would you post statements as if you knew what you were talking about if you don't even know what Monsanttos is?

EVERYTHING is CT worthy to you if it's not reported by the MSM. It figures you would think Monsantos cares about whether you live or die. Then again, you still believe the official story of 911.

Almost everything that you post is CT worthy because you think everything is a CT

Last edited:
I posted that with the assumption that you would know the general backround of Monsantos. After all, why would you post statements as if you knew what you were talking about if you don't even know what Monsanttos is?

Odd that someone who 'knows what Monsanto is' would spell it 'Monsantos' and 'Monsanttos' IN THE SAME POST.

Odd that someone who 'knows what Monsanto is' would spell it 'Monsantos' and 'Monsanttos' IN THE SAME POST.

Nobody seems to have the sense to ascertain that if every other country has banned it, the FDA must take bribes. I guess DP is the wrong venue to try to warn "fellow americans" of ANYthing since it appears overrun by shills at every turn. Good luck!

Back
Top Bottom