• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

FDA authorizes first Covid-19 breath test

Phys251

Purge evil with Justice
DP Veteran
Reaction score
Political Leaning
Slightly Liberal

Are the days of nasal swabs coming to an end?

The InspectIR Covid-19 Breathalyzer test has to be done by a trained operator, but the FDA said it can provide a result in around three minutes.
Good second option?

Interesting. Not sure if this really adds much to the equation now that home test kits are so readily available and easy to use though.

Also, it's a little strange that they consider 4.2% of the population being positive a "low disease prevalence." If I'm doing the math correctly, in the US that converts to a daily infection rate of about 500k to 1 million.

I'm sick of the nose swabs personally, I welcome the breath test. I have to test weekly. I wonder what the price will be?

I hope that works out because I go into a sneezing fit every time I get those swabs up my nose.

Nasal swabs were not that bad.... why were e whining about it?

Just think. if this Biden regime were to win this coming November, the liberals can demand Covid breathalyzers performed by the Covid Gestapo on anyone not wearing a mask. Anyone caught with Covid will lose his job, his house, and his family taken away by the state for their own protection.

Back
Top Bottom