• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

FBI will not recommend charging Hillary Clinton in email investigation

NoLeftNoRight

DP Veteran
Reaction score
Political Leaning
Very Liberal
Personally I find this disappointing.

We're at a crossroads where either those against the Left apparently have it all wrong and the Left is not the monster / demon / Corrupt theives we think they are OR.....

This is evidence that the system is so absolutely broken and that we are past the point of no return.

OR, it is evidence that the many on the right are so biased and full of hatred against Leftist ideals that we see more than really exists.
I consider myself a thinking person and open to opposing view points. That is why I can question my own point of view.

However, I do find it very hard to accept, given the evidence (such as Bill Clinton meeting with Loretta Lynch on a private plane) that the Left is trust worthy.

Very difficult times. I cannot see how the right will be able roll over and simply accept that the Left is correct on matters of political practices, military operations and funding, welfare and wealth redistribution, family matters, the church, gun rights and on and on and on. Many on the Left are staunchly different in their ideals than many on the right.

I would venture a guess that this decision today on Hillary Clinton is either a turning point at which the conservative right has lost it's significance in America and America has turned a corner of no return where Leftist ideals will rule....or a boiling point at which the two sides will dig in and begin down a road to domestic strife. Time will tell.

Last edited:
This is great news! Go Hillary!

Anyone want to guess how many Threads will be started by the far right to whine about not getting their way. Heck wait until November.

And so ends another chapter of the vast right wing conspiracy trying to destroy the Clintons. Why did we even waste taxpayer dollars on this?

And so ends another chapter of the vast right wing conspiracy trying to destroy the Clintons. Why did we even waste taxpayer dollars on this?
To detract from the fact that the GOP does not seem to be able to field a candidate that can beat someone like Hillary.

However, I do find it very hard to accept, given the evidence (such as Bill Clinton meeting with Loretta Lynch on a private plane) that the Left is trust worthy.

That's why you picked the handle "NoLeftNoRight", right? Right?

Anyway, this is the FBI's statement of reasons:

Said Comey: "We cannot find a case that would support bringing criminal charges on these facts." The FBI, Comey elaborated, had found no example of a prior prosecution ever having been brought in a classified-information case that did not involve intentional mishandling of material, "vast quantities" of mishandled information, evidence of disloyalty to the United States, or efforts to obstruct justice.

FBI: Hillary Clinton won't be charged in private email server scandal.

Unless someone can prove that false, I don't think anyone has standing to squeak about this.

Said Comey: "We cannot find a case that would support bringing criminal charges on these facts." The FBI, Comey elaborated, had found no example of a prior prosecution ever having been brought in a classified-information case that did not involve intentional mishandling of material, "vast quantities" of mishandled information, evidence of disloyalty to the United States, or efforts to obstruct justice.

Unless someone can prove that false, I don't think anyone has standing to squeak about this.

Felt it needed to be repeated.

so as long as they "didn't mean to" its ok to publish classified information for everyone to see. good to know. I wonder if it would really work that way for a normal person.

Anyone want to guess how many Threads will be started by the far right to whine about not getting their way. Heck wait until November.

So in your opinion, discussion by the opposition is "whining" ?

Folks, please remember this should Hillary lose in November after all. Of course, a true liberal hiding as an independent would never call his own opposition to a true conservative or Republican "whining".

You do a very good job of missing the point....often.

A VERY large segment of the American population agrees with my sentiments.
We believe that the level of corruption in Washington under Liberals has become so acute, that "JUSTICE" can no longer prevail. We also feel that Hillary has literally gotten away with murder.

What millions (if not a majority) of Americans feel is that the Left has hijacked our system. Much as the Left did so in Venezuela. So that at this time, transparency and justice are only afforded to those who can afford it or those holding political or financial power. You would not have gotten away with what Hillary has done.
IRS targeting is one example. I agree it is very hard to prove when those in power are willing to destroy evidence, completely ignore the law, then hire those who will defend their corruption at gun point.

We are in trouble as a nation because our political system is failing. The military that defends us is being systematically dismantled. Rights eroded. You may feel you are immune. Eventually you will learn that is not the case. But celebrate for now.

Obviously, I lean right. My forum username was chosen (since you've asked so many times), was chosen as a reflection of the fact that the Left and Right appear to have merged in recent years. With both contributing to the mess we are in. Actually, the number of true Conservative traditional Right wingers has dropped dramatically in American politics over the last few decades. Being replaced by charlatans who garner power by offering a free ride to any voter that buys that line. It's worked for a while....but that gravy train will derail soon.

As I mentioned earlier, I'm disappointed that Hillary isn't in a jumpsuit.

But is anyone sharing my joy of watching the radical-rightwing's head exploding? It's like the 4th of July all over again. LOL!

We believe that the level of corruption in Washington under Liberals has become so acute, that "JUSTICE" can no longer prevail. We also feel that Hillary has literally gotten away with murder.

Oh my gosh! Murder? Really? Who? Where? When?

Name some names!

Chrp7OPUYAAwMGS.jpg

People are surprised by this?
Really?

:lamo

What millions (if not a majority) of Americans feel is that the Left has hijacked our system. Much as the Left did so in Venezuela. So that at this time, transparency and justice are only afforded to those who can afford it or those holding political or financial power. You would not have gotten away with what Hillary has done.
IRS targeting is one example. I agree it is very hard to prove when those in power are willing to destroy evidence, completely ignore the law, then hire those who will defend their corruption at gun point.

We are in trouble as a nation because our political system is failing. The military that defends us is being systematically dismantled. Rights eroded. You may feel you are immune. Eventually you will learn that is not the case. But celebrate for now.

Obviously, I lean right. My forum username was chosen (since you've asked so many times), was chosen as a reflection of the fact that the Left and Right appear to have merged in recent years. With both contributing to the mess we are in. Actually, the number of true Conservative traditional Right wingers has dropped dramatically in American politics over the last few decades. Being replaced by charlatans who garner power by offering a free ride to any voter that buys that line. It's worked for a while....but that gravy train will derail soon.

I would agree that there is a large segment of America that feels as you described.

But there is a larger segment that does not.

Think about it. The majority of the country would rather have a witch like Hillary as president than they would a Republican. There has to be a message in that somewhere.

Do the math.

Cheers.

You are wrong. Did you also think Chavez was good for Venezuela?

Opinions are neither right or wrong. I opt to vote for Clinton. Get used to it!

I would agree that there is a large segment of America that feels as you described.

But there is a larger segment that does not.
Think about it. The majority of the country would rather have a witch like Hillary as president than they would a Republican. There has to be a message in that somewhere.
Do the math.
Cheers.

Captain, it's fuzzy math at best. Where do you get your information that the majority prefers Hillary?

We have polls that change constantly depending on who did them. I live in a part of the country loaded with Liberals and honestly, the majority I talk to would rather Trump than Hillary if those were the only choices.
I think we're still too far away from November to throw in the hat and declare Hillary the winner.

I think most people supporting Hillary are largely pro gun control, pro immigration and pro abortion....and quite a large percentage of those ONLY care that she's a woman and America "needs" a woman President.
Horrible reasoning with something as important as the office of POTUS.
But none of those 3 are substantially significant to Americas productivity. Some actually quite counter productive.

Opinions are neither right or wrong. I opt to vote for Clinton. Get used to it!

TBH, there's no need for me to "get used to" your preferences....or even care. You have one vote. Same as me. Same as everyone else.

Opinions CAN be faulty.

TBH, there's no need for me to "get used to" your preferences....or even care. You have one vote. Same as me. Same as everyone else.

Opinions CAN be faulty.

That's a matter of opinion.

Said Comey: "We cannot find a case that would support bringing criminal charges on these facts."

Comey can't find a case for precedent to compare this felony to because nobody has ever been as incompetent and had the unmitigated gall of Hillary Clinton and there's no principle for prosecuting a candidate for the Presidency especially by a Justice Department of the candidate's political party.

Apparently Comey never heard of "a first time for everything" or the fact that handling of classified and secret government information is a felony.

So in your opinion, discussion by the opposition is "whining" ?

Folks, please remember this should Hillary lose in November after all. Of course, a true liberal hiding as an independent would never call his own opposition to a true conservative or Republican "whining".
No I call whining what it s whining, been listening to it instead of actual ideas and performance for over a decade. Do not like the truth being pointed out, awww, Too F'ing Bad.
I am not supporting Hillary, but You are, by supporting Trump, you just do not grasp that fact that you are part of the problem and not the solution. FYI: if I had my choice I would be backing Paul Rand, a True Conservative and Republican, so you were saying something about things you do not know, seems to be a pattern with You. Let me know when you have any more Pearls of Wisdom to Share with the Readers, I am sure everyone will be waiting to hear them, just as soon as you wipe the egg off your face.

Back
Top Bottom