• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

FBI? Who are they???

plutonium

Banned
DP Veteran
Reaction score
Political Leaning
Undisclosed
I know you republicans will spin this,,,,, is it fair to say that the FBI is mainly retired military and mainly Republicans that put country first over party??? so why does Trump act and say what he says about them!!! Something wrong here!!!

I know you republicans will spin this,,,,, is it fair to say that the FBI is mainly retired military and mainly Republicans that put country first over party??? so why does Trump act and say what he says about them!!! Something wrong here!!!

It is not who you are, it is what you do that matters, and the FBI sadly became corrupted just as the rest of Washington did. It was at its worse during the Obama years in part because of Obama, but the problem started after 9/11, Bush set this in motion.

You're confusing the RANK and FILE of the FBI with the INSANELY CORRUPT, OBAMA SWAMP LEFTOVERS in its LEADERSHIP....such as Comey, McCabe, Strzok, etal...who are finally BEING PURGED, a long overdue FLUSHING..

Trump , nor any other conservatives, have any problem with the rank and file of the FBI.

Barr will bring his OWN TEAM to the DOJ, as Sessions never really did....

According to the citizens of Trump Fan Nation, they're Nazis.

According to the citizens of Trump Fan Nation, they're Nazis.

Spread some more BULL****:

You're confusing the RANK and FILE of the FBI with the INSANELY CORRUPT, OBAMA SWAMP LEFTOVERS in its LEADERSHIP....such as Comey, McCabe, Strzok, etal...who are finally BEING PURGED, a long overdue FLUSHING..over two dozen dismissed or demoted in the past 2 years...

Trump , nor any other conservatives, have any problem with the rank and file of the FBI.

The FBI are communists who seek to bring Trump, sorry I mean the USA down.

You're confusing the RANK and FILE of the FBI with the INSANELY CORRUPT, OBAMA SWAMP LEFTOVERS in its LEADERSHIP....such as Comey, McCabe, Strzok, etal...who are finally BEING PURGED, a long overdue FLUSHING..over two dozen dismissed or demoted in the past 2 years...

Not quite

From 1986 to 1999 there was a report by Sen. Charles Grassley that found about one in 1,000 agents was dismissed for serious misconduct or criminal offenses by the FBI.
It is not a high number but there always has been a few bad apples and they continue to have problems with agents from time to time.

But it was guys at the top who tried to keep this tucked away.
Although the numbers were small, the FBI's attempts to prevent the report's disclosure from the public and Congress since its completion in June 2000 are raising questions among FBI critics about an attempt to avoid embarrassment.

This is way before Obama so most of your statement is as always crap.

https://www.cbsnews.com/news/years-of-fbi-agent-crimes-detailed/

Not quite

From 1986 to 1999 there was a report by Sen. Charles Grassley that found about one in 1,000 agents was dismissed for serious misconduct or criminal offenses by the FBI.
It is not a high number but there always has been a few bad apples and they continue to have problems with agents from time to time.

But it was guys at the top who tried to keep this tucked away.

This is way before Obama so most of your statement is as always crap.

https://www.cbsnews.com/news/years-of-fbi-agent-crimes-detailed/

The DOJ/FBI has NEVER embarked on the outrageous actions like those of the Obama Swamp...EVER.

Your attempts to pretend that the Witch Hunt , and the abuses leading up to it, is "business as usual" are laughable.

Get real.

You know as well as I do the R's would spin this comment, good job. You also know as well as I do, one comment by one person ruins the whole barrel of apples, unless the barrel is owned by the R's. I'm an old guy and it's amazing looking at the GOP of today compared to the GOP of Eisenhower.

You're confusing the RANK and FILE of the FBI with ..

Nope, it was rank and file agents who arrested Stone, and people on this form referred to them as Nazi's, Stormtroppers, and using "gestapo" tactics.
All deliriously stupid comparisons to attack people who put their lives at risk defending our domestic freedoms, all to defend Trump.

Of course, the people actually THERE like Cohen and Stone, said they were extremely courteous and professional.

Stone knows just how stupid much of the Trump base is. He can say they were very courteous, and then berate them for scaring his family.
He can say they scared his dog, as he's up on charges in part for threatening to take witnesses dog.

I mean, you can't get more blatantly absurd. Kind of like all your "Me Grok Posts"

Well lets see!!! Putin cant stand Obama we all know this They hated to be in the same room!!! but Putin and Trump seem to love each other in fact Trump put the United state intelligence folks down twice for Putin because Putin said very strongly he did nothing. What very strongly means i dont know maybe he gave trump the stinky eye or growled when he said it !!!!lol

Nope, it was rank and file agents who arrested Stone, and people on this form referred to them as Nazi's, Stormtroppers, and using "gestapo" tactics.
All deliriously stupid comparisons to attack people who put their lives at risk defending our domestic freedoms, all to defend Trump.

Of course, the people actually THERE like Cohen and Stone, said they were extremely courteous and professional.

Stone knows just how stupid much of the Trump base is. He can say they were very courteous, and then berate them for scaring his family.
He can say they scared his dog, as he's up on charges in part for threatening to take witnesses dog.

I mean, you can't get more blatantly absurd. Kind of like all your "Me Grok Posts"

sad seeing american getting played by Putin a country with 1/10 gdp of america

sad seeing american getting played by Putin a country with 1/10 gdp of america

Yeah, 1/10th our GDP put willing to share a chunk of it to bribe the NRA, our president, etc. All about doing the most with the least I guess.

Back
Top Bottom