• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

FBI to Interview Hillary Clinton in Coming Days About Email Scandal

MickeyW

Banned
DP Veteran
Reaction score
Political Leaning
Conservative
Hillary Clinton could be interviewed by the FBI in the coming days as part of an investigation into the former secretary of state and her staff's use of private email to conduct official U.S. State Department business, according to a source familiar with the U.S. Department of Justice's investigation.

The Justice Department's goal is to complete the investigation and make recommendations on whether charges should be filed before the two major party conventions take place toward the latter half of July, the source said.

FBI to Interview Hillary Clinton in Coming Days About Email Scandal, Source Says - ABC News

Possible charges include espionage act

From what I know about her actions, I think she may well have violated the Espionage Act. But I think having the FBI question her is just another move in a plan that is being orchestrated to whitewash everything she did. Conducting what looks to the public like a long, thorough investigation is probably intended to make her look all the more innocent, when the Justice Dept. finally recommends that she should not be charged with any crimes. I suspect the fix is in, because I suspect her fellow Marxist liar in the White House was himself involved in some of that e-mailing.

Now we know that Bill Clinton met with the attorney general.
Bill Clinton wanted advance notice ofthe FBI questions to be asked of Hillary today.
This can't be all said to be a coincidence

From what I know about her actions, I think she may well have violated the Espionage Act. But I think having the FBI question her is just another move in a plan that is being orchestrated to whitewash everything she did. Conducting what looks to the public like a long, thorough investigation is probably intended to make her look all the more innocent, when the Justice Dept. finally recommends that she should not be charged with any crimes. I suspect the fix is in, because I suspect her fellow Marxist liar in the White House was himself involved in some of that e-mailing.

It has to be in. They are all crooked!

Getting a fair shot at justice under the obama regime, is laughable.

Now we know that Bill Clinton met with the attorney general.
Bill Clinton wanted advance notice ofthe FBI questions to be asked of Hillary today.
This can't be all said to be a coincidence

And Rush is Right!

She met with them for 3.5 hours today. Hillary Clinton Interviewed By FBI Investigators In Email Probe : The Two-Way : NPR

If a hammer will fall, it will fall soon - if she is to be exonerated, then that, too, will happen soon.

This should be the final act prior to finalization of the FBI report and recommendation to the DOJ attorneys.

Yep....I'm just waiting for the whitewash....but hoping against all odds, that justice will be served.

It has to be in. They are all crooked!

Getting a fair shot at justice under the obama regime, is laughable.

And Rush is Right!

Yep....I'm just waiting for the whitewash....but hoping against all odds, that justice will be served.

CNN just reported that "sources" tell them that there will be NO charges against Hillary regarding her private server or emails. I have no idea how that would have been leaked, and if it was leaked, then that in and of itself is a crime.

We'll see.

CNN just reported that "sources" tell them that there will be NO charges against Hillary regarding her private server or emails. I have no idea how that would have been leaked, and if it was leaked, then that in and of itself is a crime.

We'll see.

Will she skate still... again....................??

We'll see.

Does this really surprise anyone. 100 % crooked till the end

She met with them for 3.5 hours today. Hillary Clinton Interviewed By FBI Investigators In Email Probe : The Two-Way : NPR

If a hammer will fall, it will fall soon - if she is to be exonerated, then that, too, will happen soon.

This should be the final act prior to finalization of the FBI report and recommendation to the DOJ attorneys.

The FBI may suggest to the DOJ prosecutors that the evidence against her is strong enough that she should be prosecuted, but those prosecutors may have been told not to agree with any such suggestion, and to find a way to make sure she is not prosecuted. It might look too much like a fix for the DOJ not to convene a grand jury at all, but its prosecutors might still fix the thing by leaving any strong evidence against her out of their presentation to the grand jury. The prosecutors, in other words, might only pretend to prosecute her, while in effect defending her by leaving out anything damning. Things like that have happened before. It would not surprise me at all to learn that Ms. Lynch, at Mr. Obama's direction, has already arranged things to make sure Mrs. Clinton is not charged with any crimes.

Last edited:
Will she skate still... again....................??

Do you think the most corrupt administration in history will do anything or jeopardize their candidate?
I was hoping for some sense of justice with all the information and all of the data that proves she broke the law
A last minute obstruction , collusion and unethical move will get her off.

We have a two tier justice system that is just as corrupt as our government.

Congress needs to act instead just like they did under her husband.

The FBI may suggest to the DOJ prosecutors that the evidence against her is strong enough that she should be prosecuted, but those prosecutors may have been told not to agree with any such suggestion, and to find a way to make sure she is not prosecuted. It might look too much like a fix for the DOJ not to convene a grand jury at all, but its prosecutors might still fix the thing by leaving any strong evidence against her out of their presentation to the grand jury. The prosecutors, in other words, might only pretend to prosecute her, while in effect defending her by leaving out anything damning. Things like that have happened before.

Maybe - seems too complicated, but maybe.

The FBI may suggest to the DOJ prosecutors that the evidence against her is strong enough that she should be prosecuted, but those prosecutors may have been told not to agree with any such suggestion, and to find a way to make sure she is not prosecuted. It might look too much like a fix for the DOJ not to convene a grand jury at all, but its prosecutors might still fix the thing by leaving any strong evidence against her out of their presentation to the grand jury. The prosecutors, in other words, might only pretend to prosecute her, while in effect defending her by leaving out anything damning. Things like that have happened before.

Which in and of itself is criminal.

Which in and of itself is criminal.

Of course. But it would make no difference, if the president declined to prosecute anyone for that kind of skulduggery. B. Hussein Obama has demonstrated many times just how much contempt he has for the constitutional requirement that "he shall take care that the laws be faithfully executed."

So far only cnn is quoting so called sources that say she won't be charged.
I don't see how she sent classified top secret info through an unsecured email server.
She broke about a dozen rules regarding her phone fax and email.

Patreous did less and was slammed by he courts I don't see how she can get off.
If she does I say we slam the fbi with phone calls.

Pure rigged system the whole lot should be put on trial.

Back
Top Bottom