• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

FBI Source to Fox News: Agents Are 'Livid' About Clinton-Lynch Meeting[W:140]

Re: FBI Source to Fox News: Agents Are 'Livid' About Clinton-Lynch Meeting

Wow. Whose cankles are worse? Lynch's or Hillary's? Ms. Lynch, have you ever heard of a pantsuit?

Caution: wide load

When did either Clinton ever say they were above the law? Link please
They have has more scrutiny than any politicians I know of.
Making up evil things about a person is a symptom of HATE.

For the love of God man....watch what they do, and have done, or don't do.....all their political lives....not what they say!

RED FLAG after RED FLAG after RED FLAG..........SCANDAL AFTER SCANDAL

Hillary was fired from the Watergate Investigation by her boss, for lying....that was the first time I ever heard her name. It's been downhill ever since.

Hillary's Inaction of Benghazi was appalling and a disgrace!
And obozo was MIA that night!

You and so many others are fooled by the slight of hand...like that phony lie about a video that Hillary put out!

I judge people, not by what they say, but what they do and their voting record.
We have a politician in Oregon who pawns himself off like just a good old boy working for the people and even drives his old car around at parades and political rallies.
But his voting record is partisan Democrat....right down the line. So when he talks... he's full of crapola!

Last edited:

Livid, huh? Perhaps they shouldn't take freakin' YEARS to investigate suspected wrongdoing.

Agreed!

One need not be a hater to recognize that very serious legal consequences are in play in the Clinton email matter. I estimate Hillary's chances of being indicted at 50/50.

Me too...

Caution: wide load

Moving on teeny tiny treads!

Agreed!

Me too...

Moving on teeny tiny treads!

:lol:

You can actually see the fat from her feet bulging over the top of her shoes.

I'm not filled with rage....or hatred Frank....never have been. That kind of demeanor does not play well, in police work. Your view of me, is fully and totally ...WRONG!

I've got half my family in "police work", Mickey...brothers, cousins, in-laws...all sorts of cops, detectives, sheriff's departments; prosecutor investigators...so I know what plays and does not play among them.

They are no different from the general population...with some being laid back...and some more tense.

YOU seem tense...and filled with rage and hate to me.

I may be wrong. But I read what you write...and what you write would lead any impartial person to the conclusion I've come to.

Disregard my advise to "let it flow" if I am wrong.

Agreed! and the media and FBI and others are all over it. The STINK is putrid.

It's a big deal and Frank treats it as always...no biggy...you are a hater ................and all that other malarky!

The STINK is putrid Frank, and you refuse to accept it! I have never hated anyone.....EVER! You aren't able to rationalize my posts or those of others, so you have to label them with words like "hatred". It's all ya got.

You are dragging the bottom of the barrel with Hillary Clinton and I can understand how frustrated you might be.....

Calm down, Mickey.

You might actually get some people to buy into the nonsense that you do not rage and hate.

But if you are going to carry on the way you are in this last post, it is going to be a very tough sell.

Neither one is a person that I could respect as the President or the top cop of the US. Just two fat old broads, that don't translate into Commander in Chief or Attorney General material. Janet Reno was bad enough.

JFK was Presidential, so was Reagan...they brought class to the office. Even W at times, especially during the aftermath of 911, looked and was Presidential.
Bill Clinton looked the part, but he also brought a lot of disgrace to the office....his sexcapades were legendary...read the book Crisis of Character.

See that is where we differ greatly Frank.

I don't have to "try" and not hate....I just don't posses that emotion. Every post I make on this or any other forum is thought out logically....little to no emotion involved.

When I say that I am pissed or disgusted or loathe Hillary or obama....that's not hate Frank.......just words to convey my logical thoughts.

Your inability to decipher that...... is on you.

You sound very hateful...and you sound out-of-control to me.

My advice: Calm the hell down.

I've got half my family in "police work", Mickey...brothers, cousins, in-laws...all sorts of cops, detectives, sheriff's departments; prosecutor investigators...so I know what plays and does not play among them.

They are no different from the general population...with some being laid back...and some more tense.

YOU seem tense...and filled with rage and hate to me.

I may be wrong. But I read what you write...and what you write would lead any impartial person to the conclusion I've come to.

Disregard my advise to "let it flow" if I am wrong.

You are wrong.

Calm down, Mickey.

You might actually get some people to buy into the nonsense that you do not rage and hate.

But if you are going to carry on the way you are in this last post, it is going to be a very tough sell.

Are you trying to tell me, that when someone is way out of line, your family members, since you opened that door, don't become vocal, forceful and somewhat animated over it?

Hillary Clinton is waaaaay out of line!

You sound very hateful...and you sound out-of-control to me.

My advice: Calm the hell down.

I'm actually very calm Frank......I apologize if my prose scares you.

I just don't stand for law breakers and Hillary and Bill are those. So I get a bit forceful to illustrate a point.

Just like when scummy politicians trample on my gun rights, I get pretty pissed! Not hateful, because hate serves no purpose and is a wasted emotion.

Last edited:

You are wrong.

Are you trying to tell me, that when someone is way out of line, your family members, since you opened that door, don't become vocal, forceful and somewhat animated over it?

Hillary Clinton is waaaaay out of line!

I'm actually very calm Frank......I apologize if my prose scares you.

You do not scare me...you make me laugh.

And you really ought to calm down...rather than pretend that you are calm.

When did either Clinton ever say they were above the law? Link please
They have has more scrutiny than any politicians I know of.
Making up evil things about a person is a symptom of HATE.

No. Taking a look at the number of scandals, whether proven or not, show a disregard for the laws that apply to everyone, including other politicians. Or war heroes like Petraeus.

And of course they never said it because they don't need to. It is an obvious conclusion to anyone who wants someone with at least some ethical backbone to run this country.

So hate, being used like bigot or racist, is an attempt to shift the blame and demean those who see a criminal not a president. Try again.

You do not scare me...you make me laugh.

And you really ought to calm down...rather than pretend that you are calm.

Why should I calm down? Crooked politicians are vying for the top job in our country and I should be calm? No way Jose!

My contempt is justified, but it doesn't even come close to hate!

Any if you aren't angry about what Hillary has done and is trying to do, you should be!

Why would objecting to people who think they are above the law be hate?

Ahhhh...why indeed.

CJ...are you saying you have not seen the unrelenting and unbridled HATRED of Hillary Clinton from a segment of the DP participants?

Surely you have.

Nah. It is the unrelenting HATRED that some people must spew toward Hillary and Bill.

Back when Bill Clinton was elected, it was thought that American conservatives pretty much had a lock on the presidency. It was thought that NO person could be elected to that office if the conservative American said "absolutely not."

Conservative America said "absolutely not" to Bill Clinton's candidacy...and he got elected.

That was more than they could take...and the hated for Bill and Hillary grew like Topsy.

It is kinda fun to watch it in play.

Oh, yeah, this is about "righteous anger for any law abiding citizen"...whatever you meant by that.
Ep we have laws in this country believe it or not.
We expect them to be followed and if broken the correct punishment handed out regardless of who the person is.

Bill was so crooked that he was disbarred. The highest dishonor a lawyer can have.

Last edited:

Fox's FBI source is imaginary. Like much of their reportage.

Proof or evidence or just opinion?

Why should I calm down? Crooked politicians are vying for the top job in our country and I should be calm? No way Jose!

My contempt is justified, but it doesn't even come close to hate!

Any if you aren't angry about what Hillary has done and is trying to do, you should be!

Cool it, Mick.

Hillary Clinton is an intelligent, competent, capable woman who will, in my opinion, make a fine president.

You really should control your anger and hated for her. It does you no good.

I have no idea what really transpired or what they talked about on the tarmac. From what I do know it looks like Bill Clinton put Lynch in a very precarious situation and...didn't do Hillary any favors, either.

Because of Bill doing and saying things on his own...there was some concern among the left about him participating in Hillary's 2008 campaign election as well. It looks like this might be one of those things.

Collusion, possible intimidation, or obstruction.
Take your pick. This seems to be an official meeting so where is the record of what was discussed?
Ok yea there wasn't one. That is why this is so shady. A congressional hearing needs to be called and the fbi needs to investigate
Whether their was any obstruction. If this came from Obama then he should be charged as well.

I have a hunch this meeting was planned, and that it was planned to help Mrs. Clinton. It gave the Attorney General a very good reason to stand aside in this whole business, and--seemingly--let justice take its course. Whatever the Justice Dept. does from here on regarding Mrs. Clinton will seem to be free of any improper attempts by this administration to influence things in her favor. All very proper of Ms. Lynch (and of her boss), or so many people will think.

But what if the fix had already been in before this meeting? What if this president and Ms. Lynch had already told the Justice Dept. to do whatever was necessary to make sure Mrs. Clinton was never indicted? If that's the case, this meeting serves the vital purpose of sanitizing the fix. I can't believe that a politician as shrewd as Bill Clinton would just bungle into a meeting that appears so improper under the circumstances, and do it just at the most propitious time.

It is just too convenient, and the fact that at first glance it seems to harm his wife is just the sort of thing clever people who were designing a deception would include to help sell it. So is the fact the meeting was so hard to detect that it looks like it became public knowledge only because of a reporter's astuteness and diligence. It was typical of British deceptions during World War Two, for example, to have whatever action or information the Germans were meant to discover seem to them to have been discovered only because of their sharp eyes and good fortune, and to have it include something that seemed to be harmful enough to the British that they wouldn't want anyone to discover it.

Last edited:

We expect them to be followed and if broken the correct punishment handed out regardless of who the person is.

Bill was so crooked that he was disbarred. The highest dishonor a lawyer can have.

Both Bill Clinton and Hillary Clinton regularly show up on lists of the most popular. influential, and admired Americans.

Live with it.

Cool it, Mick.

Hillary Clinton is an intelligent, competent, capable woman who will, in my opinion, make a fine president.

So you believe that people that break the law should not be punished. Interesting.
You honesty believe that Clinton is an ethical person even though time and time again it has been proven otherwise.
I would then have to question your judgement of character.

She won't be president if disqualified by a felony charge

Both Bill Clinton and Hillary Clinton regularly show up on lists of the most popular. influential, and admired Americans.

Live with it.

What popularity list is Hillary on? Planned Parenthood and who else? George Soros, and assorted Arab despots?

Yes indeed!

Proof or evidence or just opinion?

Yep.

Cool it, Mick.

Your continued Misdirection of the facts, is noted.

Hillary is intelligent, I will give you that, she knows how to skirt the law to be a criminal.... many times over!

Capable? Competent? Fine President? That is absolute LUNACY of the First Order!!

Now.................I laugh at you Frank......:2rofll::2rofll:

Live with it.

Ad populism fallacy anything else?

FBI agents are "livid" about Attorney General Loretta Lynch's meeting with Bill Clinton, Fox News chief intelligence correspondent Catherine Herridge reported today on Outnumbered.

Herridge said that, according to a well-placed FBI source, the agents are not just upset about the poor optics of the meeting.

She explained that Bill Clinton is a potential witness because the FBI is separately investigating corruption allegations against the Clinton Foundation.
FBI Source to Fox News: Agents Are 'Livid' About Clinton-Lynch Meeting | Fox News Insider

This to me sound like Faux inventing a news story ......

Which they have the proclivity to do from time to time.......

And the report is mostly focused upon the optics of the Clinton-Lynch meeting's optics...........

I wonder when did the feeling of the FBI agents become important enough to be reported as news......

Is F aux just filling space...........or ginning the base?

So you believe that people that break the law should not be punished. Interesting.

What makes you think, mistakenly, that I think people who break the law should not be punished?

Do you make that crap up by yourself...or do you have help?

You honesty believe that Clinton is an ethical person even though time and time again it has been proven otherwise.

I think Hillary Clinton is an intelligent, competent, capable individual...and I think she will make a fine president.

I would then have to question your judgement of character.

Okay...question it. I'll see if I can live through it.

She won't be president if disqualified by a felony charge

Are you sure a "felony charge" disqualifies a person from running for the office...or being elected to it?

Real sure?

Like...what percentage sure?

What popularity list is Hillary on? Planned Parenthood and who else? George Soros, and assorted Arab despots?

She has been on Gallup Pool's Most Admired list 20 times!

Yes indeed!

Yep.

Your continued Misdirection of the facts, is noted.

Hillary is intelligent, I will give you that, she knows how to skirt the law to be a criminal.... many times over!

Capable? Competent? Fine President? That is absolute LUNACY of the First Order!!

Now.................I laugh at you Frank......:2rofll::2rofll:

Imitation is the most sincere form of flattery.

I thank you, Mick!

Back
Top Bottom